Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... (2288 Views)

Jumia Black Friday 2018- Get Your Desired Laptop On Discount! / Get Extra #2000 Off From Any Phones,laptops You Order From Jumia Black Friday / See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by clems93(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016 STARTS ON THE 14TH OF NOVEMBER, AND WILL LAST TILL THE 25TH OF NOVEMBER, 2016.

ENJOY 12 DAYS OF AWESOME DEALS.

GET ALL THE INFORMATION ON THE CALENDAR BELOW AND ENDEAVOUR TO CONTACT A JUMIA SALES AGENT TO HELP YOU BENEFIT FROM ALL THE DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR THE BLACK FRIDAY. (e.g Get 70% discount on shipping fee for orders above 10k and outside Lagos)

CALENDAR FOR THE BLACK FRIDAY...

November 14th: Upgrade you house with Binatone, Polystar. Up to 25% Discount on Gas cookers, Electric cookers, Micro Wave ovens, Rice Cookers e.t.c

November 15th: Kitchen Essentials: with Afro Foods. Up to 45% Discount on kitchen Utensils.

November 16th: Father and Son
With Casio and Hush. Up to 50% Discount on Smart Watches, Shoes, Shirts e.t.c (for men and the boys)

November 17th: Mother and Daughter with Casio and Canill. Up to 50% Discount on Female wrist watches, Hills gowns e.t.c (for mums, ladies, and girls)

November 18th: Toddler's Treat. With Pampers and Kimberly Clark. Up to 55% Discount on babies.

November 19th: Explore New Horizons. Up to 30% Discount On JUMIA Travels and Nikon. ( Download the JUMIA Travels app suitable for you OS)

November 20th: Enhance Your Phone with MTN and Mansard. No Discount

November 21th: Entertain Yourself with Sony. Up to 30% Discount on Games, radio sets and Television sets e.t.c

November 22nd: Upgrade Your Phone with Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo. Up to 20% Discount on Phones, Tablets, Chargers e.t.c

November 23rd: Upgrade Your PC with HP, Intel, Acer. Up to 20% Discount on Laptops, Desktops e.t.c

November 24th: Treat Yourself with Zaron. Up to 30% Discount on Lipsticks, Eye shadows, Lip pencils e.t.c (for ladies)

November 25th: LAST DETAILS UNLOCKED.

ENJOY ALL THE OFFERS AND DEALS OF THIS SEASON.

Contact an agent to enjoy even more discounts, especially on shipping fee.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT A JUMIA AGENT ON 07068638905.

1 Like

Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
help me check Tecno L5's price I'm crushing on that phone.
Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by certifiedfool: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
help me check laptop deals pls
Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by clems93(m): 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
certifiedfool:
help me check laptop deals pls

Which brand do you want?
Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by clems93(m): 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
olihilistic:
help me check Tecno L5's price I'm crushing on that phone.

Presently not available, but hopefully will be available on the day for phones
Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
clems93:

Presently not available, but hopefully will be available on the day for phones
okay bro.
Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by certifiedfool: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2016
clems93:

Which brand do you want?
any brand preferably core i3
Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by clems93(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
certifiedfool:
any brand preferably core i3

Endeavour to check on the 18th of November, 2016; for laptop deals
Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by Kk4(m): 8:06am On Nov 18, 2016
Jumia Black Friday is complete Fraud. I was up at exactly 11:55 to order for a PC. Payment NEVER went through. Before 12:26, the PC was no where to be found. Please Jumia, dont start what you cannot do. I have been waiting since june to get a PC at a great discount on Jumia Black Friday. What kind of Heartbreak is this Jumia?
Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by clems93(m): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kk4:
Jumia Black Friday is complete Fraud. I was up at exactly 11:55 to order for a PC. Payment NEVER went through. Before 12:26, the PC was no where to be found. Please Jumia, dont start what you cannot do. I have been waiting since june to get a PC at a great discount on Jumia Black Friday. What kind of Heartbreak is this Jumia?

Can I help you out with the order?
Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by Kk4(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
clems93:

Can I help you out with the order?
Its out of stock. Thanks
Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by Astutechris(m): 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
clems93:
JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016 STARTS ON THE 14TH OF NOVEMBER, AND WILL LAST TILL THE 25TH OF NOVEMBER, 2016.

ENJOY 12 DAYS OF AWESOME DEALS.

GET ALL THE INFORMATION ON THE CALENDAR BELOW AND ENDEAVOUR TO CONTACT A JUMIA SALES AGENT TO HELP YOU BENEFIT FROM ALL THE DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR THE BLACK FRIDAY. (e.g Get 70% discount on shipping fee for orders above 10k and outside Lagos)

CALENDAR FOR THE BLACK FRIDAY...

November 14th: Upgrade you house with Binatone, Polystar. Up to 25% Discount on Gas cookers, Electric cookers, Micro Wave ovens, Rice Cookers e.t.c

November 15th: Kitchen Essentials: with Afro Foods. Up to 45% Discount on kitchen Utensils.

November 16th: Father and Son
With Casio and Hush. Up to 50% Discount on Smart Watches, Shoes, Shirts e.t.c (for men and the boys)

November 17th: Mother and Daughter with Casio and Canill. Up to 50% Discount on Female wrist watches, Hills gowns e.t.c (for mums, ladies, and girls)

November 18th: Toddler's Treat. With Pampers and Kimberly Clark. Up to 55% Discount on babies.

November 19th: Explore New Horizons. Up to 30% Discount On JUMIA Travels and Nikon. ( Download the JUMIA Travels app suitable for you OS)

November 20th: Enhance Your Phone with MTN and Mansard. No Discount

November 21th: Entertain Yourself with Sony. Up to 30% Discount on Games, radio sets and Television sets e.t.c

November 22nd: Upgrade Your Phone with Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo. Up to 20% Discount on Phones, Tablets, Chargers e.t.c

November 23rd: Upgrade Your PC with HP, Intel, Acer. Up to 20% Discount on Laptops, Desktops e.t.c

November 24th: Treat Yourself with Zaron. Up to 30% Discount on Lipsticks, Eye shadows, Lip pencils e.t.c (for ladies)

November 25th: LAST DETAILS UNLOCKED.

ENJOY ALL THE OFFERS AND DEALS OF THIS SEASON.

Contact an agent to enjoy even more discounts, especially on shipping fee.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT A JUMIA AGENT ON 07068638905.

Nice one. I can't wait to see what the Black Friday deals for 2017 holds...

https://www.nairabargain.com/store/jumia-black-friday/

(1) (Reply)

How To Stream And Download Unlimited Youtube Videos With MTN / 115.4kbps Instead Of 460.8kbps On My Network. / HowTo Download Videos On Youtube!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.