Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Apc's Aketi's Bread Spotted(with Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc's Aketi's Bread Spotted(with Pictures) (794 Views)

Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) / Ondo 2016: APC Campaign With APC Aketi Customized Bread(photos) / Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc's Aketi's Bread Spotted(with Pictures) by MarshRiley(m): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
I just saw this on facebook and laugh wan kill me,what do you guys think?
Should bread now be used for campaign? Is that how low politics in Nigeria has gotten to?

Re: Apc's Aketi's Bread Spotted(with Pictures) by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
What's my concern?, as long as he won't disrupt MMM, they can go ahead and even have "APC doughnuts" too. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Apc's Aketi's Bread Spotted(with Pictures) by dunkem21(m): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Chai cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apc's Aketi's Bread Spotted(with Pictures) by Qmerit(m): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Look at how they would insult him for campaign strategies now and praise Trump for his strategies and deleted it from his website after winning election far in USA.

Naso, Mimiko shared rice 2days back so who nor get sense! Do your own jare. After all hunger de.
Re: Apc's Aketi's Bread Spotted(with Pictures) by MarshRiley(m): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
What's my concern?, as long as he won't disrupt MMM, they can go ahead and even have "APC doughnuts" too. smiley smiley smiley
Lol.....na the way my brother
Re: Apc's Aketi's Bread Spotted(with Pictures) by MarshRiley(m): 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
Qmerit:
Look at how they would insult him for campaign strategies now and praise Trump for his strategies and deleted it from his website after winning election far in USA.

Naso, Mimiko shared rice 2days back so who nor get sense! Do your own jare. After all hunger de.
So you'll line up for bread?
Re: Apc's Aketi's Bread Spotted(with Pictures) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
they dash Akara and it worked for them in edo
now these bunch of hopeless vagabonds are dashing bread

apc is a useless worthless party full of imbeciles vagabonds useless vulture scallywag zombies

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter apc zombies Insha'Allah amin

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Apc's Aketi's Bread Spotted(with Pictures) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
afonja and hunger grin
no wonderful thing they're standing with their master that do share them food always
hungry worthless people

kiss the truth

Re: Apc's Aketi's Bread Spotted(with Pictures) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
modath what's your opinion on this matter grin
Re: Apc's Aketi's Bread Spotted(with Pictures) by olatunjithomas(m): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
it was recharge card in 2012, now bread .

owkay............

but don't forget to add Fanta to press down the bread.......... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former President Of Ghana Reported Dead / Pensioners In Kogi State Embark On 7 Days Fasting & Prayer Over Non Payment / We Have No Issues With Pro-biafra Agitators - Gov. Obiano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.