Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Why Do All Men Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do All Men Cheat (1483 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat?? / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do All Men Cheat by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:09am On Nov 14, 2016
Why is it really hard to find a male commited to a relationship. 99.9% of men have had affairs outside a relationship even the so called religious leaders. They show commitment within the first few stages but over time, it begins to fade off. Is this a gene embedded auto program?
Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 14, 2016
We'll have to wait for His second coming to get answer

1 Like

Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by RoyalBlak007: 12:13am On Nov 14, 2016
You mean all men?
Well its cos of this..if you understand

2 Likes

Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by Parpor(m): 12:15am On Nov 14, 2016
99.9% and all are two different things. So we can simply conclude that you are a cheat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by kazyhm(m): 12:21am On Nov 14, 2016
and you re so sure ?

what percentage sigma did you use for your test
95% or .5% ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 14, 2016
Many women cheat too...
Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by Caseless: 12:32am On Nov 14, 2016
Why do men find women to indulge in cheating with?
Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by cosby02(m): 12:39am On Nov 14, 2016
Questions frequently asked by ladies...well

Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by Jaynom(m): 12:48am On Nov 14, 2016
Men cheat & Women Cheat too. It is a 50-50 thing.
Women just love to play Victims. I cheat because I want to not because I don't love you. And there are girls I cannot cheat on because they don't deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by longjohnsilver: 12:59am On Nov 14, 2016
Who told you to date all men...

Buh on a more sincere note...its goes both ways...women cheat... men cheat

That is standard...

1 Like

Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by nairalandtroll2: 1:02am On Nov 14, 2016
Men cheats because ladies like

Laveda,herbie27 are not just ugly but they've slept with more men than Ibo fowls.

1 Like

Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by amuijiji: 1:05am On Nov 14, 2016
Since all all men cheat, u ve not told us who ur Dad cheated with.

1 Like

Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by amuijiji: 1:07am On Nov 14, 2016
nairalandtroll2:
Men cheats because ladies like

Laveda,herbie27 are not just ugly but they've slept with more men than Ibo fowls.

Laveda, u re now more popular than the Cucumber gal...
Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:14am On Nov 14, 2016
Op you are right, why not say 100%. One woman too much wahala, love and care for her she calls you a weakling and not man enough even cheat on top. Do not love and care na war she will nag, complain, fight you and your siblings, so a man will always be on a search for a better woman who will give him peace of mind but the reality is, he will never find one and the search (cheating) continues
Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by nairalandtroll2: 1:19am On Nov 14, 2016
amuijiji:

Laveda, u re now more popular than the Cucumber gal...
The cucumber girl is a human being,while your laveda and herbie27 are all damn fucvking device which is programmed just to fucvk different men.

1 Like

Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by dikeigbo2(m): 1:48am On Nov 14, 2016
Them don show dis one pepper.... Well not all men cheats and not all ladies as well..sorry for being a victim.
Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:50am On Nov 14, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Them don show dis one pepper.... Well not all men cheats and not all ladies as well..sorry for being a victim.
undecided
Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by jmoore(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2016
Because women like you open your hole for them to cheat. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 14, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Why is it really hard to find a male commited to a relationship. 99.9% of men have had affairs outside a relationship even the so called religious leaders. They show commitment within the first few stages but over time, it begins to fade off. Is this a gene embedded auto program?
good afternoon miss, I'm really trying my best not to get provoked over your post, I have no explanation whatsoever or anything to prove for you to know the FACT that there are committed and faithful men out there which I am proud to tell you I am one of.

It may interest you to know that since I Started dating, I never for once looked else where or cheated,this is not compulsorily necessary for you to believe. And you know what miss? I'm damn proud of who I am, probably I'm that 1% excluded from the supposed 100%

Don't loose hope.... There are still good guys, I am an example!

Do have a good day miss.

1 Like

Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by Ismaxtr3(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
its normal for a guy to cheat.. How do u expect a guy to be committed to a girl dat has f*cked many Dicks... Leave him, its his own time too.
Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by timmyblast(m): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
who do all men cheat with? @ op

2 Likes

Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by slimthugchimee(m): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
i have only cheated once undecided

and that was in my waec maths exam undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by jnrbayano(m): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
Op,

All men don't cheat. You may want to rephrase your question to attract saner answers.
Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
Why do some or most people cheat.Both sexes cheat one of the sexes is better at hiding it than the other.
Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
Is it not women they cheat with?

1 Like

Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by greatwhite(m): 12:06am On Nov 16, 2016
Questions for the OP
1. How did you get 99%?
2. Did you carry out an empirical study on the said subject?
3. When a man cheats, who does he cheat with?

I believe if 99% of men are cheating based on OP's assumption, then 99% of women are cheating also. #caseclosed
Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 16, 2016
All men are u ok!? or is something biting ur brain angry
Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by Curtinb90(m): 1:00am On Nov 16, 2016
grin[size=8pt][/size] grin grin grin....
Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Please note that this OP, UrennaNkoli is a male troll.

He maintains many other monikers on nairaland including but not limited to:
PussySmasher
PapaChukwudi
Aeroflyer
HitlerGadaffi
faran0
xbabangida
SkinnyDude
Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
ProfTea10:

Farano and roctation please help me and stop this fellow from stalking me. I owe him nothing.
Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by donMIG(m): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
WHO ASKED U TO TRY THEM ALL?
Re: Why Do All Men Cheat by Vizzim: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
Men av their issues so r ladies but dear don't generalize them all. Won't b good

(1) (Reply)

(photo) What Is Going On Here? / Morire’s Forbidden Tool Took Me To Heaven On A Couch (Short Story) / Girls Names And There Behaviors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.