Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,041 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

9 World Famous Celebrities You Never Guessed Were Nigerians. No.1 Surprised Me. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 World Famous Celebrities You Never Guessed Were Nigerians. No.1 Surprised Me. (4604 Views)

My Sister Surprised Me With Strippers On My Birthday- Juliet Ibrahim / Age Anthonia: Police Declaring Me Wanted Over Comedy Skit Surprised Me / Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 World Famous Celebrities You Never Guessed Were Nigerians. No.1 Surprised Me. by supernova094(m): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2016
After thorough research, The Lekki Post writers have discovered that there are several famous celebrities in the world who have achieved world wide recognition.in music, media, film etcetera and what’s more…they ARE Nigerians by roots! Now, while you might know some of them already, we guarantee that this list will still be a shocker for some of you.

#9. Carmen Ejogo

Famous celebrities Number fifteen of our Nigerian decended famous celebrities is the stunning actress and singer, Carmen Ejogo. If I didn’t tell you that this pretty ‘oyinbo’ looking lady was in fact a Nigerian, you wouldn’t believe me, would you? Carmen was born in London to a Nigerian dad and a Scottish mother.

Popular Movies acted Role

The Purge: Arnarchy Eva

The Avengers Brenda

#8. Dayo okeniyi...Read more on http://thelekkipost.com/9-world-famous-celebrities-never/
Re: 9 World Famous Celebrities You Never Guessed Were Nigerians. No.1 Surprised Me. by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2016
Why Re-direct Us To Another Link, Some People Sha

1 Like

Re: 9 World Famous Celebrities You Never Guessed Were Nigerians. No.1 Surprised Me. by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2016
Re: 9 World Famous Celebrities You Never Guessed Were Nigerians. No.1 Surprised Me. by mrcrabs(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2016
LA click LA US election cancelled

1 Like

Re: 9 World Famous Celebrities You Never Guessed Were Nigerians. No.1 Surprised Me. by 9jaBloke: 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
If I open that link, make my phone lost
Re: 9 World Famous Celebrities You Never Guessed Were Nigerians. No.1 Surprised Me. by Sirmuel1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
La click, la die cheesy
Re: 9 World Famous Celebrities You Never Guessed Were Nigerians. No.1 Surprised Me. by Erudite202: 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
following
Re: 9 World Famous Celebrities You Never Guessed Were Nigerians. No.1 Surprised Me. by zicky(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
La click la kpai
Re: 9 World Famous Celebrities You Never Guessed Were Nigerians. No.1 Surprised Me. by YhungPablo(m): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
la click la e money becme poor
Re: 9 World Famous Celebrities You Never Guessed Were Nigerians. No.1 Surprised Me. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
YhungPablo:
la click la e money becme poor
Abeg click
Re: 9 World Famous Celebrities You Never Guessed Were Nigerians. No.1 Surprised Me. by onedayatime(m): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
if i open am, make my lapi explode like bomb.
if you have better thing to talk about, make you na tell us instead of this your koi-koi way and if you want make money through us tell us and I will gladly help you by opening your links for just a second
Re: 9 World Famous Celebrities You Never Guessed Were Nigerians. No.1 Surprised Me. by YhungPablo(m): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
KissChrix:

Abeg click
done
Re: 9 World Famous Celebrities You Never Guessed Were Nigerians. No.1 Surprised Me. by yungryce: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
pictures pls.
theres a click sef. ok. bye
Re: 9 World Famous Celebrities You Never Guessed Were Nigerians. No.1 Surprised Me. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
LA click LA slap trump
Re: 9 World Famous Celebrities You Never Guessed Were Nigerians. No.1 Surprised Me. by Mileslamar1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
lol
Re: 9 World Famous Celebrities You Never Guessed Were Nigerians. No.1 Surprised Me. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
La click La go back to my ex. cheesy
Re: 9 World Famous Celebrities You Never Guessed Were Nigerians. No.1 Surprised Me. by ameezy(m): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
La cliq la cry cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) / Between Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Naomi And Her Mum (photo) / The Nigerian Baby With The Highest IG Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.