Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Stephanie Linus Mentors Students At The Lagos Book & Arts Festival 2016 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephanie Linus Mentors Students At The Lagos Book & Arts Festival 2016 (391 Views)

Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau / Meet Linus Opara, A High Ranking Nigerian Professional In South Africa / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus Mentors Students At The Lagos Book & Arts Festival 2016 by mriyesecnerwal(m): 8:59am On Nov 14, 2016
Award-winning actress and filmmaker, Stephanie Linus was a headline speaker at the “MENTORSHIP” programme of the 18th Lagos Book & Arts Festival 2016 on Friday 11th November.

The event which took place at the Freedom Park in Lagos saw a good turnout of students from Primary and Secondary Schools across the state.

Stephanie spoke on the topic “My Encounter with the Book” where she shared the impact of books and reading on her life with children and young adults. While recounting some of her childhood experiences with books, she encouraged them to imbibe positive values always and be great ambassadors of our nation.

Here are some photos from the event:

Re: Stephanie Linus Mentors Students At The Lagos Book & Arts Festival 2016 by mriyesecnerwal(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2016
More pictures

(1) (Reply)

Educational Injustice In The South East / WAEC Registrar Seeks National Honours For Examiners / i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.