Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:49 PM

ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here - Career (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (224116 Views)

Ican To Release November 2017 Diet Exam Result January 18th, 2018 / NIPR: Public Relations June 2018 Diet Exam / ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by gentleibraheem(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2019
do I need to be endorsed by a chattered accountant before registering as a professional student
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2019
What courses am i exempted from as a Bsc Accounting holder.

Can someone please share Application level study packs soft copies to my mail?

Samuelanyawu101@gmail.com biko, Enoor
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
MARCH DIET LECTURES COMMENCES:
JANUARY 3RD, 2020

LECTURE VENUE: SUITE 35, AGBOWO SHOPPING COMPLEX, OPPOSITE UI, IBADAN.

HURRY NOW!

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by jamebex(m): 6:32am On Dec 31, 2019
Where can I get hard copies of skill study packs.
Need them urgently.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by babs49(m): 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Pls who has seen March 2020 diet timetable and I need Nov 2019 diet exams questions for came,tax and auidit .
Thanks

tundeakinwale0009@gmail.com.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Azed5: 6:59am On Jan 07, 2020
Pls, how can I pay ICAN subscription fee? When I got to bank, the cashier asked for ICAN account number which I do not have
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by icelord(m): 7:47am On Jan 08, 2020
Hey there! Compliments of the season.
Are you writing ICAN this year and you probably don't have time to read the bulky materials?
Or maybe you're too busy to even attend tutorials?
I have good news for you.
I have some ICAN lecture videos for sale, where topics are explicitly at very flexible rate.
Guess what?
You can get it wherever you are in Nigeria at a very flexible rate!
Cool right?
So what are you waiting for?

Reach me on WhatsApp - https:///2348094582757
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Skibofire(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2020
Adejal:

Study pack for Skill or Professional level, I have them
pls how bout all 3levels? Workhenry1502@gmail.com
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Skibofire(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2020
micky90:
please anyone that have all the soft copy of the new ican study packs (all stages) to my email ultimateknight95@gmail.com. please it is urgent.
Have u gotten them?
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Skibofire(m): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
niquoi:
Good evening house. Please, how do I download the new study packs. I have been clicking on it but could not download.

Or can anyone that has the new Tax and Audit study packs send to me maryadenike2020@gmail.com. please
any progress?
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by hopemoyse21: 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
Good evening house. My name is Hope and I'm new here. Please can anyone help me with informations as regards any ican tutorial centers in Surulere. I'm starting from the foundation level with an exemption of three (3) courses.

Kindly advice as I dont know if it's late to start lectures for the march diet or I hold on for the July diet.

I await your response.

Best Regards,
Hope
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Rock7(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
Please someone should help me with softcopy of CSME PM
Send to tobeeyrock@gmail.com
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
I need the ICAN study pack for skills level.
Please can anyone send it to my mail
Kennybello.98@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by abimijul1: 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
FAILURE DEFEATS LOSERS BUT INSPIRES WINNERS

I had quit ICAN for more than 9 years now.
Since I am a civil servant, I decided to write ANAN which I also failed,
so I finally quit writing any professional exam.

But something happened 2 years ago, I got an offer to work to as an
Accountant in a firm and on the final day of screening, I was asked if I had
any professional certificate as an added advantage to my 13 years of
experience as an Accountant?

I was told that they had concluded to
employ me or the other candidate because of our years of experience and
our ability to use accounting packages (SAGE 50, Excel and Financial Modelling),
so they were just looking for the one with an edge over the other,
to finally pick the candidate for the job
…. I lost the job and I was so devastated because
that was the second big job offer I had lost in two years.
I started seeing myself as a failure and I felt like giving up.

After joining the ICAN Telegram class, seeing testimonies of
other students and also read an article that had this quote
“I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career.
I've lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times,
I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed.
I've failed over and over and over again in my life.
And that is why I succeed." Michael Jordan

Last year May diet, I decided to give ICAN a try, I wrote 2 papers .
I passed PM and failed FR.
By Nov diet I wrote only PM and passed it.
I initially felt that maybe ICAN just decided to pity me,
but I realized that it was my WILL that made a WAY for me.

I have 2 more papers to go for Skill level and I have made up my mind that
even if village people reason my matter, I will still pass,
this is not a prayer but my present level of confidence,
so I have decided to prepare for 3 months before the exam.

I don’t mind if I write one paper per diet just for me to pass,
if this is my own secret to become a Chartered Accountant, that’s fine by me.

If you’ve spent most of your life avoiding failure,
it can feel really scary when it finally happens.
Facing your fear however, can be the key to reducing the discomfort.

P.S: The question is, who has never failed before in life? But we must know
how to cope with failure in a healthy way, this will remove the fear of failing and
it will reduce the pain that comes with it, so you can bounce back better than before.

Want to start your own ICAN preparation too?

Click the link below to register on our platform ��
http://starrygoldacademy.com/app/?ref=ebenezer

To get our Comprehensive and Updated ICAN Video Lectures, Call Starry Gold Academy on 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp.

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Db55889(m): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hi guys, any tutorial center around gbadada or yaba axis? i'm trying to join for the may diet...thanks
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by gra8mind(m): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
Chat up /2349096898429
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by gra8mind(m): 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
Db55889:
Hi guys, any tutorial center around gbadada or yaba axis? i'm trying to join for the may diet...thanks
Chat up https:///2349096898429
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by abbakacici: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
sunusi89@gmail.com
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Briemode(f): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
Please does anyone know of any Accounting firm in Benin city or Port Harcourt where there are vacancies? I'm seriously in search of a job. I can also work in a bank. If you know of any pls reply or pm me.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ABoogieWithDaHo(m): 2:29am On Feb 01, 2020
Is the new financial bill going to take effect in the march 2020 diet especially in tax?
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Naheem001: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hi guys,

I'm inviting you to fill the Carl Survey. The short survey is focused on getting your transportation experience as we plan on enhancing the experience.

Remember, your feedback is completely anonymous. We thank you in advance for your participation. We will appreciate if you help forward to family, friends and colleagues.

Fill the survey here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdaUhE6tM7pZ7VbnO5BnUo1o3F-MhruBwBoCLROw7kURdJEvg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by solarexi: 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
http://www.solarexinstitute.com.ng/standard-business-plan-on-frozen-food-in-nigeria/
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Introduction
Tobex Frozen food is a Frozen food company that will specializes in selling of fresh frozen foods such as chicken, turkey, beef, bush meat, fish, shrimps and snails to local market.
We are sure of having high addressable market, since the Federal Government placed a ban on the importation of frozen food, Tobex Frozen food will have a high patronage because we will sell fresh frozen foods products that are void of chemical preservatives.
Our Vision
Our Vision is to operate chains of Frozen food outlets in strategic locations all round Oyo State and in major cities in Nigeria.
Our Mission
To supply our end consumers with freshly processed frozen foods which are void of chemical preservatives using state of the art facility and latest technology; a business that will not only meet the needs of her clients but also supersede their expectations.
Product and Services
We will process, package and sell all kinds of frozen foods such as chicken, turkey, beef, bush meat, snails, fish and shrimps
We will also have several small outlet at strategic market place where we will be selling our products in showcase freezers.
Prompt supply of restaurant, bars and hotel around us
We will also run an online platform where our online client can order for any of our products with prompt delivery.
Wow us:
Our product and services is different in the sense that we will produce:
- Fresh and chemical free products
- we will do home service delivery
- we make sure our products are affordable for everybody to purchase
Problem Solved
We solve the problem of farmers which find it difficult most times to transfer their poultry birds, bush meats and sea foods to end customers
We will help the customers to bear the stress of processing and preserving the foods.

We are able to solve the problem of individuals or organization getting worried in getting Frozen food that they will prepare for their guest during event or any form of celebration.
We are able to contribute to the supply of Frozen food to the over 180 million Nigeria population
We will solve the problems of unemployment
Addressable market:
The addressable market for frozen foods business is big in Nigeria because of the dairy increase in population which leads to increase in food consumption.
We intend to reach every household in Nigeria with our products. No one in Nigeria love to be served a meal without at least a piece of meat/fish no matter how good the meal is, and Nigerian’s love to get the meat/fish at an affordable price and also within their reach.

OPERATIONS
Locations & Facilities
We hope to locate of office around No 7 Fajuyi Street, Ado Ekiti.
Description
We will buy livestock, poultry products from farmers, slaughter, de-feather the birds, de-shell the snail, shrimps and snail, wash and packaged for people consumption without a trace of chemical preservative. We will do this so as to allow people enjoy the fresh taste of poultry product and bush meat without going through the stress of going to the poultries, bushes of local markets and also reduce the consumption of imported chemicals preserve frozen food to the bearest minimum.
Equipment & Tools
We will use the following equipment
 Tables
 Chairs
 Knives
 Chisel
 Generator
 Shop or WorkSpace
 Wooden Board
 Freezer or Showcase/glass top Freezer
 Apron
 Cabinet
 Fan
 Bowls and Buckets
 Waste bin
MILESTONES
Current Milestone
I have started making more enquiries and consultation about the business
I have started doing my visibility study for the best market place for the business and the market strategy we can employ if my application is considered
Next Milestone
Register the business
Look for more places at strategic locations
Employ one sales girl/boy for a start
In the next 1 year of starting the business I plan to start having outlet to different strategic market place.

contact us on 07062284261, 07082014770
http://www.solarexinstitute.com.ng/standard-business-plan-on-frozen-food-in-nigeria/

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nelo91: 2:09am On Feb 07, 2020
Golden Premium presents the INTENSIFIED -An intensive classes for students writing ICAN MARCH 2020
We have committed,highly qualified lecturers who are ready to teach,the question is ARE YOU READY TO LEARN AND PASS?

1 Like

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Sannibabo: 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
As a New Student Member, am I to pay my development fee and Annual Subscription on same deposits Slip?
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Sannibabo: 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
gentleibraheem:
do I need to be endorsed by a chattered accountant before registering as a professional student

Yes, you have to be endorsed.

1 Like

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by tiwatalk: 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kennybello10:
Kennybello.98@gmail.com
Thank you

Hello
Pls have u gotten ? Cud you helpe with it pls.(PM,MGE,FR&PSAF)

Pls anyone that can help should send to gmercyseat@gmail.com.tnx
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by icelord(m): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2020
Ican videos for sale... Send me a mail on - corleonestephen@gmail.com
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by tiwatalk: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Adejal:

Study pack for Skill or Professional level, I have them

Please I need for Skills.Kindly help.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by pesty100(m): 7:51am On Feb 26, 2020
What's happening like this! Am I the only one yet to be granted exemption.?
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Mandateinfinito(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2020
Pls I can't find any info on net regarding March diet, 2020. Timetable and other info. Pls any body with timetable for March diet, 2020, should pls forward it to mandateinfinito@gmail.com. Or WhatsApp, 08034343379. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (43) (Reply)

How Can An Employee Write A Letter To Ask For Leave To Write An Exam? / Best Paying Company In Nigeria? / How Much is a Good Salary in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.