Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here - Career (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (225144 Views)

Ican To Release November 2017 Diet Exam Result January 18th, 2018 / NIPR: Public Relations June 2018 Diet Exam / ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by mhizzcherry(f): 8:18am On Apr 08, 2019
Please I need the pdf study pack for Knowledge stage,business law only
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by niquoi(f): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
Please, I have issues with the membership subscription. I have paid 10k in bank but the e voucher seems not to be coming up. Or are we not meant to do anything online after the normal bank payment? Asking cos I was given an electronic pro t out by the cashier.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by kekemeke2000: 8:23am On Apr 14, 2019
I was trying to register online for my ICAN exams through my ATM card but unfortunately i entered the whole amount under PROF registration. i didn't know there are different options where i should have chosen PROF subscription and PROF examination.

please how can I get to ICAN office within Lagos?

or what do you suggest I do before registration deadline?
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by niquoi(f): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
niquoi:
Please, I have issues with the membership subscription. I have paid 10k in bank but the e voucher seems not to be coming up. Or are we not meant to do anything online after the normal bank payment? Asking cos I was given an electronic pro t out by the cashier.

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by DonroxyII: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
niquoi:

You mean you paid the subscription fee and you have been given printout receipt by the teller .....

Keep your teller, there is no need to do anything again !!
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by DonroxyII: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
kekemeke2000:

I was trying to register online for my ICAN exams through my ATM card but unfortunately i entered the whole amount under PROF registration. i didn't know there are different options where i should have chosen PROF subscription and PROF examination.

Quickly go to ICAN office at Ebutte Meta if you are a Lagos resident and tell them or put a call to ICAN .... Don't stress, They will resolve it !!
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Adeyemimalik: 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
Is it true that ican has exempt some accounting professional bodies such as Anan cibn etc from skills i.e for them to write final stage alone?
PLS I need a genuine response...thanks
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by niquoi(f): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
DonroxyII:
You mean you paid the subscription fee and you have been given printout receipt by the teller .....

Keep your teller, there is no need to do anything again !!

Yes, I was given an electronic print out. Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by truetosin: 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
Please can someone help with CASE STUDY materails. I have the ICAN study pack I just need other relevant materials that can increase my chances of passing. Thank you in advance and God bless
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Steezz(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
lakezedd:

Follow this step
Thank you for this. I have tried to follow this step but when it gets to the point of uploading my id e.g driver's license, passport, voters id etc. It doesn't recognise it. I have tried uploading two ids in jpeg but no luck. Is it because I am using a phone and not a desktop computer?
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by OnyekaM4: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
kekemeke2000:

HI... Pls i also paid online using quickteller... But i don't know how to proceed with the registration for the exam... Pls help
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by tbabs10166(m): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
OnyekaM4:

HI... Pls i also paid online using quickteller... But i don't know how to proceed with the registration for the exam... Pls help
I paid through web pay and I hv received my pin
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
I've paid for the exams via Commercial bank deposit but can't confirm it because their site is having problem
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Bobo1000: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
Flobakd:
I've paid for the exams via Commercial bank deposit but can't confirm it because their site is having problem

i am experiencing this problem also, please how can we rectify this. the site has been having problems since yesterday
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by SimonRose(m): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
Hi Mr Fairvalue,
Kindly add me to ICAN Student Skill WhatsApp group or Telegram. My phone number is 09037003939. Thanks

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by henryhee: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
Site is not going to register for exam..
Is subscription compulsory to write exam?
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by OnyekaM4: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
tbabs10166:
Pls which part is the pin... Like how many numbers re dey supposed to be... I don't know which one is the pin
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by SeyiBincom: 5:54am On Apr 25, 2019
tbabs10166:
I paid via Webpay too but I didn't get a PIN and the payment has not been confirmed. Please was it immediately you made the payment you got the pin?
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Jerryojozy(m): 6:20am On Apr 25, 2019
I can't access ICAN professional page. I'm yet to make my payment. Payment via paydirect is not working and I can't access professional page to pay via Webpay. I need help!
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Harddiskng(m): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
Jerryojozy:
I can't access ICAN professional page. I'm yet to make my payment. Payment via paydirect is not working and I can't access professional page to pay via Webpay. I need help!

Same here. Since Tuesday.

Have you been able to make payment now?
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by tbabs10166(m): 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
SeyiBincom:

I paid via Webpay too but I didn't get a PIN and the payment has not been confirmed. Please was it immediately you made the payment you got the pin?
there is a reference number attached to your payment, the reference number is what u will use to get your pin. And yes it was immediately i made the payment i got my pin..infact it's the seamless mode of payment
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by tbabs10166(m): 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
Jerryojozy:
you're not alone on this...i also cant access their page to proceed with my registration even though i already have the pin. just chill i'm sure they are working on it.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Jerryojozy(m): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Harddiskng:

Same here. Since Tuesday.

Have you been able to make payment now?
yes. Did it today
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by wency(f): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
Please is the portal still closing tomorrow as their site has been down since Tuesday..........i haven't paid. I am scared o
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by tbabs10166(m): 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
wency:
Please is the portal still closing tomorrow as their site has been down since Tuesday..........i haven't paid. I am scared o
i'm sure they'll still extend the deadline
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by wolebanks(m): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
It is not out of place if we get a word from them.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Harddiskng(m): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
Jerryojozy:
yes. Did it today

How? PayDirect at a bank

Around what time did you make payment today?
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by amadex(m): 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
good evening guys
i was able to make d payment today via paydirect in a bank after series of trials but having issue registering it on d portal.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Jerryojozy(m): 7:18am On Apr 26, 2019
Harddiskng:

How? PayDirect at a bank

Around what time did you make payment today?
paydirect at a bank. Zenith bank to be precise in the morning..
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Harddiskng(m): 7:52am On Apr 26, 2019
Jerryojozy:
paydirect at a bank. Zenith bank to be precise in the morning..

Okay thanks. The queue at the bank i went was so long, the teller couldn’t spend more than 5mins re-trying my payment.

Thank God ICAN is not a financial institution (bank) people depend on for their daily transactions. Portals down since 4 days straight, talk about mediocrity undecided

Edit: I just made PayDirect payment at the bank this morning. Y’all having trouble paying can retry.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by adeadio1: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
Please does anyone have Starrygold video lectures for Professional stage? I need it badly.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by toayojj: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
Dear All,

UPDATE:

Please, this is to inform you that the payment services are now up and running. The other processes like registration, exemption and examination are still being worked on and should be available by Saturday, April 27, 2019.

Students who are yet to make payments are therefore requested/encouraged to make payments now and afterwards process their application on Saturday, April 27, 2019.

Students who have paid and yet to complete their online application forms are requested to carry out the online application on Saturday, April 27, 2019.

Regards.

This is message from ICAN official

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (43) (Reply)

How Can An Employee Write A Letter To Ask For Leave To Write An Exam? / Best Paying Company In Nigeria? / How Much is a Good Salary in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.