Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,493 members, 7,770,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:26 AM

ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (223781 Views)

Ican To Release November 2017 Diet Exam Result January 18th, 2018 / NIPR: Public Relations June 2018 Diet Exam / ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by sophiathefirst: 9:24am On Jan 20, 2018
Happyfellow147:
Posse Associates
Simply unbeatable!
I qualified this diet
Please re they teaching well.
and do u know how much they charge for their lectures for foundation level.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by koks2000: 9:47am On Jan 20, 2018
goodandkind:
I have a US CPA so I should be exempted from all papers except Business Law, PSAF and Advanced Taxation. On the ICAN Website, it shows that the exemption fee is 109,500 Naira. If I apply for exemption, will I be able to take all 3 papers at once? Also, will I have to pay for the exam separately or is that included in the exemption fee? Finally, is it possible to start taking the foundation paper (Business Law) before I apply for exemption? Thank you.

Question 1- apply for exemption and pay the amount stated on the ICAN website and you would have to sit for just 3 papers. It is across 3 level. However,similar to ACCA chartered candidate , u can write it all at once.
So you can get chartered with ICAN in May diet

Why wld you want to start writing business law before you claim exemption.

1.register.
2.apply for exemption and pay.
3. Prepare for the three papers.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by koks2000: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2018
Fixed:

I doubt if you will be able to register for any examination until your exemptions are sorted out. This is because a profile will be created for you on the ICAN portal which will detail the exempted papers and the papers you will sit. Registration for exams is done by you through your profile where you then select the paper(s) you wish to write from the list provided. Please note that exemption fees is just as stated. You pay for exam separately.

To the last question, while you can choose the number of papers to write, you will not be able to combine papers from different levels. From your statement, it appears the papers you will sit cut across about three different levels which should take you three diets all things being equal. Cheers.

Do not provide answers to what you are unsure about so as not to misled the person.
Can you write across three levels.
Yes.
You can write across three difference levels if you are granted exemption through ACCA or CPA.
I know people who have done it.

Call the phone numbers on ICAN website to further confirm.
Best of luck
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Seyiprof: 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
Pls mods, a friend with bsc in banking and finance, where would she start from, she has just registered for ICAN, she wants to start studying ahead, thanks for your speedy response
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by AngelJennifer: 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
Happyfellow147:
Posse Associates
Simply unbeatable!
I qualified this diet

where is their study center in Enugu? How much do they charge for those in skills level?
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by olasquare22: 9:08am On Jan 21, 2018
Seyiprof:
Pls mods, a friend with bsc in banking and finance, where would she start from, she has just registered for ICAN, she wants to start studying ahead, thanks for your speedy response

She will write the following papers at Foundation Level:
A3: Financial Accounting;
A4: Management Information; and
A5: Business Law.

She should apply for exemption (at foundation level) in:
A1: Quantitative Techniques in Business; and
A2: Business and Finance
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by fineboy967: 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
mainly for those that are working

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by donokoh(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
hello guys, pls how good is SAFE tutorial center in Lagos for professional level and pls I need there current location/address.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by cynthia(f): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hello house,
I wrote 6 papers in skills level but passed only 2 which are PM and PSA. Cried my eyes out. Anyway that's that.
Pls I need your help. Which textbook can you recommend for Taxation? because study pack won't work this time around! I await suggestions
Thanks.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by adubam(m): 11:55am On Jan 22, 2018
cynthia:
Hello house,
I wrote 6 papers in skills level but passed only 2 which are PM and PSA. Cried my eyes out. Anyway that's that.
Pls I need your help. Which textbook can you recommend for Taxation? because study pack won't work this time around! I await suggestions
Thanks.

It's well. For you to have passed PM you must be good. PM stagnates most students at skill level. Don't give up.

For tax. I will advice you not to rely on any text book because tax laws and regulations changes. That's why you hardly see student using a specific book.

My suggestion, Use ICAN text books for tax in ATS level, ICAN pathfinder, TAX books for skill.

I'll also advice you use "Teach yourself IFRS" by Prince and also "Teach yourself Group Account" by Prince for FINANCIAL REPORTING.

I wish you success.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by stephoye: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
adubam:

It's well. For you to have passed PM you must be good. PM stagnates most students at skill level. Don't give up.

For tax. I will advice you not to rely on any text book because tax laws and regulations changes. That's why you hardly see student using a specific book.

My suggestion, Use ICAN text books for tax in ATS level, ICAN pathfinder, TAX books for skill.

I'll also advice you use "Teach yourself IFRS" by Prince and also "Teach yourself Group Account" by Prince for FINANCIAL REPORTING.

I wish you success.

Peter Oke (ACA)
. Pls how can I get teach urself ifrs and group acct in ibadan
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by usmankenny(m): 12:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
good afternoon everyone. pls , which textbook can I use for financial accounting and which textbook can I use for costing accounting part of management information? I would be glad to see yr reply.thanks
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by adubam(m): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
stephoye:
. Pls how can I get teach urself ifrs and group acct in ibadan

You can get it from konga.com. Please note these books are a sure bet for success in FR and CR in ICAN. If you have these books forget about attending lectures.

For PM, use Adeniji, for SFM use Akinsulere.

I wish you all success.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by stephoye: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
adubam:

You can get it from konga.com. Please note these books are a sure bet for success in FR and CR in ICAN. If you have these books forget about attending lectures.

For PM, use Adeniji, for SFM use Akinsulere.

I wish you all success.

Peter Oke (ACA)
thanks so much
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by apples1987: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2018
Pls where can I get I good center for Ican Class around yaba axis in Lagos and how much is the cost for 4 courses in skill level namely: FR, PM, management governance & ethics, Public sector acct. Thanks so much for your kind response
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Wetlink: 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
I'm currently in Enugu. If that's close to you pm me.
I have PM and MGE packs left for skill level while SFM and CR are available for professional
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by AngelJennifer: 3:20am On Jan 25, 2018
Wetlink:
I'm currently in Enugu. If that's close to you pm me.
I have PM and MGE packs left for skill level while SFM and CR are available for professional

i have pm you
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Sommyangel(f): 4:58am On Jan 25, 2018
hello everyone, pls am new. I want to start my Ican but I don't have much knowledge on the procedures and process. can someone enlighten me pls. I have B.sc in Accounting.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by koks2000: 6:15am On Jan 25, 2018
Start preparation early.
For ICAN study packs professional level .
Email nikomou39@gmail.com for hard copy professional packs only
Also, acca practice kits are available (soft copy)
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by olasquare22: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2018
cynthia:
Hello house,
Thanks.

My dear, study pack remain the best plus pathfinder. I used the duo and was fine.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by cynthia(f): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2018
adubam:

I wish you success.

Peter Oke (ACA)
THANKS...yeah..well MI and PM was my Favorite in foundation and Skill level respectively.
I have the two teach yourself FR. Hoping for the best this time around.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by kenosky4(m): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2018
Learn the timing secrete of Off-season Farming. Plant, Harvest and Sell when your produce offers highest market value. 200% Profit Guaranteed. Strategy is everything!

Date: 2nd - 3rd Feb 2018
Venue: 92 Awolowo Way, Opp Ikeja Busstop, Ikeja, Lagos State.
Time: 9 am
Fee: N9,800
For Reservation and Enquiry Contact: 09028013015, 08038526372.
Register @ www.liberationfarm.com.ng

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by adubam(m): 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
cynthia:
THANKS.

You welcome
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by kaze4blues(m): 7:09am On Jan 26, 2018
Hard copies foundation study packs for sale
All courses available.

Contact 08136612628
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ahmg001(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2018
Anyone wt pm study pack DT wants to sell.07032776697(Lagos, ketu)
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Dusoft: 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
Where do u stay??
topman19:
Please, which tuition centre is the best in Lagos?
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Ololasam: 12:37am On Jan 30, 2018
Good morning everyone..

Can't access anything on ICAN portal.. It requesting for username and password.

Can anyone tell me what's happening to the portal..student page precisely?

Thanks.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:04am On Jan 30, 2018
Ololasam:
Good morning everyone..

Thanks.
same Thing Here
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by abiola883: 9:59am On Jan 30, 2018
Please I need help in all necessary way, approach to pass my PM. It is getting into my heads... I need help.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by abiola883: 10:00am On Jan 30, 2018
Upgrade from ICAN.

Realax, it will be settled
Ololasam:
Good morning everyone..

Thanks.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Bayogoke4us: 10:31am On Jan 30, 2018
Please what are the papers in ACCA if i have Nigeria ACA?
Please help m out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

How Can An Employee Write A Letter To Ask For Leave To Write An Exam? / Best Paying Company In Nigeria? / How Much is a Good Salary in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.