Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Tragedy Strikes In Alimosho As Fully Loaded Trailer Rams Into A House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tragedy Strikes In Alimosho As Fully Loaded Trailer Rams Into A House (521 Views)

Man Rams His Car Into A House In Ajah Lagos (Photos) / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Oh My! Tragedy Strikes As 30 Year Old Woman Loses Five Babies In One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tragedy Strikes In Alimosho As Fully Loaded Trailer Rams Into A House by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2016
Yesterday night, a trailer driver coming from Abeokuta fell asleep on the steering and rammed into a residential building. The driver was said to be drunk and high on weed.

The driver and two other people died on the spot. While several people were rushed to the hospital in critical condition. They may not make it.

People at the scene are visibly shocked at the gruesome nature of the wreck. I saw one girk shed bitter tears when she reached the scene. I was legit stunned. I have never seen so much destruction in one place in all my life on earth.

Re: Tragedy Strikes In Alimosho As Fully Loaded Trailer Rams Into A House by freesinzu(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2016
Rip to the dead, quick recovery to the injured

1 Like

Re: Tragedy Strikes In Alimosho As Fully Loaded Trailer Rams Into A House by simplynigerians: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2016
WriteBoy:
Yesterday night, a trailer driver coming from Abeokuta fell asleep on the steering and rammed into a residential building. The driver was said to be drunk and high on weed.

The driver and two other people died on the spot. While several people were rushed to the hospital in critical condition. They may not make it.

People at the scene are visible shocked at the gruesome nature of the wreck. I saw one girk shed bitter tears when she reached the scene. I was legit stunned. I have never seen so much destruction in one place in all my life on earth.
I don't bilivit undecided
But Don't forget to buy made in Nigeria Shoes, Bags, and Clothes at http://www.simplynigerian.com.ng
The first online store to buy and sell made in Nigeria Goods

1 Like

Re: Tragedy Strikes In Alimosho As Fully Loaded Trailer Rams Into A House by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2016
More pic

Re: Tragedy Strikes In Alimosho As Fully Loaded Trailer Rams Into A House by eleko1: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2016
odun lo sopin o baba rere .fi so re sowa oo,ohun ti o pa wa lekun oo ninu odun, maje ko se le siwa oo

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area / Hackers planted a script on nairaland / Hillarious:nawa Ooooo!recession Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.