Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) (25751 Views)

Djinee Gives Update On His Accident Recovery After An Auto Crash Last Month / DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) / Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by badassProdigy(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2016
Nigeria’s foremost award winning vocalist and African troubadour Djinee is all shades of classic in new stunning photos.

Djinee, who is currently rocking airwaves with his latest single Shout Out of my Lover, channels the quintessential man in the artistic still shots, giving dapper a new meaning.

Photo Credit: Mofe Bamuyiwa

Styling: Seun Badmus

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/11/see-how-crooner-djinee-looks-like-now.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by badassProdigy(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2016
More photos

1 Share

Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Punstar: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2016
This guy big head like Airforce1 own tongue tongue tongue grin

5 Likes

Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by mrugly: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2016
if you help me see ego...make you tell am i don go......................................

2 Likes

Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by badassProdigy(m): 11:53am On Nov 14, 2016
mrugly:
if you help me see ego...make you tell am i don go......................................

This modern day Ego no go send u ooo my broda... U go, u go b dat

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
Where has he been all this while? Ireneony has really missed him.

PSA: it has come to my notice that some people are harbouring thoughts of cao being a cow in their minds. Stop it, all of you! Cao is not a cow!!! Although she acts like a raging bull sometimes, she is not a cow! Finito!

2 Likes

Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
he is my dream boyfriend someone please contact him for me cry

i have found my missing rib shocked

6 Likes

Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by ShakurM(m): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
Johnson was a hardworking man who delivered bread as a living to support his wife and three children. He spent all his evenings after work attending classes, hoping to improve himself so that he could one day find a better paying job. Except for Sundays, Johnson hardly ate a meal together with his family. He worked and studied very hard because he wanted to provide his family with the best money could buy.

Whenever the family complained that he was not spending enough time with them, he reasoned that he was doing all this for them. But he often yearned to spend more time with his family.
The day came when the examination results were announced. To his joy, Johnson passed, and with distinctions too! Soon after, he was offered a good job as a senior supervisor which paid handsomely.
Like a dream come true, Johnson could now afford to provide his family with life’s little luxuries like nice clothing, fine food and vacation abroad.

However, the family still did not get to see Johnson for most of the week. He continued to work very hard, hoping to be promoted to the position of manager. In fact, to make himself a worthily candidate for the promotion, he enrolled for another course in the open university.

Again, whenever the family complained that he was not spending enough time with them, he reasoned that he was doing all this for them. But he often yearned to spend more time with his family.
Johnson’s hard work paid off and he was promoted. Jubilantly, he decided to hire a maid to relieve his wife from her domestic tasks. He also felt that their three-room flat was no longer big enough, it would be nice for his family to be able to enjoy the facilities and comfort of a condominium.

Having experienced the rewards of his hard work many times before, Johnson resolved to further his studies and work at being promoted again. The family still did not get to see much of him. In fact, sometimes Johnson had to work on Sundays entertaining clients. Again, whenever the family complained that he was not spending enough time with them, he reasoned that he was doing all this for them. But he often yearned to spend more time with his family.

As expected, Johnson’s hard work paid off again and he bought a beautiful condominium overlooking the coast of Singapore. On the first Sunday evening at their new home, Johnson declared to his family that he decided not to take anymore courses or pursue any more promotions. From then on he was going to devote more time to his family.

Johnson did not wake up the next day.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by henrydadon(m): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
grin
wait you mean he is now an up coming artist
[img]http://i./26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ.gif[/img]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by dessyhandsum2: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
Cute guy.... We look so much alike
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Omotayor123(f): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
badassProdigy:

This modern day Ego no go send u ooo my broda... U go, u go b dat
grin grin On point! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by StoneLucifer: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nothing fantastic about these looks..

1 Like

Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by henrydadon(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
grin grin
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Omotayor123(f): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
Long time though.... I guess he really had to 'go'
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by descrisom(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
shocked
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by LastSurvivor11: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
If u help me see Djinee
Pls tell am life don hard see bubu took over wink
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Obagoblog(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
hm
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
Djinee...

3 Likes

Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by kingthreat(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
Negro has been obsolete in the Nigerian music industry after 3 hits. Well i miss that song "overkillling this"

5 Likes

Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by deewhone(f): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
Vividly remember how obsessed I was with that song back then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Benjom(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
He looks cool.
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by slimpoet11(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
All dis one season musicians self.. Meanwhile welcum back sha.. grin
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
He really looks 'trumped-up' now.
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
HE REALLY LOOKS 'TRUMPED-UP' NOW.

1 Like

Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by RealJaneDoe: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
" If you let me see ego
you go tell am I don blow..."

That song old oh lol where has he been hiding
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Larrey(f): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
He's looking good
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by XaintJoel20: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
Is he still looking for Ego

Should in case, tell him Ego is now a grown up lady...
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by KingRex1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:

Lala na ur missing leg ni? angry
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
StoneLucifer:
Nothing fantastic about these looks..
yh nothing OLUKU. Dress ur own make we see
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
Since it's only one rib you lost you should be able to survive on the remaining grin grin grin

Berlynn:

Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Mopolchi: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
okay
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by BCISLTD: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
grin dude was at my bar the other day..his new songs are dope..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA / Bruce Willis Is Retiring From Acting / PHOTOS: Dolapo Oni On Her Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.