Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:08 PM

Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. (3224 Views)

Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by xynerise: 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
Do you remember using a piece of paper to cover a coin and shade on it with a pencil to reveal a trace of the coin? Yeah, this is one of the fun of those days grin

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by kilokeys(m): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
i don tey o.. herbert macauly and the palm trees behind the 50 k0b0 coin was a favourite

4 Likes

Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by CeeJay9ja(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
I wasted about 20 leaves of my 40 leaves exercise book just to find a perfect trace of One Naira grin

2 Likes

Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by ybalogs(m): 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
Went through that phase and I still never marry.Chai,Marriage just skyrocketed to the top of my to-do list. so help me God.

1 Like

Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by xynerise: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
ybalogs:
Went through that phase and I still never marry.Chai,Marriage just skyrocketed to the top of my to-do list. so help me God.

Amen grin

2 Likes

Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by ybalogs(m): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
xynerise:

Amen grin
Amen to all your prayers too.

2 Likes

Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by kinggogo: 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
All dis indomie generation no go sabi am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by Mimzyy(f): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hehehehe. I can relate cheesy.
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by sisisioge: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
Chai! How time flies...

1 Like

Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
lol. Chai... I never marry o
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by mysticgal(f): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hehe hehe grin grin grin
God you better start to reason my matter cheesy
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by xynerise: 8:17am On Nov 16, 2016
mysticgal:
Hehe hehe grin grin grin
God you better start to reason my matter cheesy

Just tell me your wishes grin
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by jashar(f): 8:56am On Nov 16, 2016
grin grin grin

Who wee marry me ooo? cry

That was art in its true form cheesy

50 kobo was my favourite. It was small and you could fit more into your paper. grin When I was done, na to go buy sprint chewing gum with the money. cheesy
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by CeeJay9ja(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2016
jashar:
grin grin grin

Who wee marry me ooo? cry

That was art in its true form cheesy

50 kobo was my favourite. It was small and you could fit more into your paper. grin When I was done, na to go buy sprint chewing gum with the money. cheesy

I will think about it grin

What are your specs? cool
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by jashar(f): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2016
CeeJay9ja:

I will think about it grin

What are your specs? cool

ayam short, brown and cuddly. grin

You like? embarassed
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by CeeJay9ja(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2016
jashar:

ayam short, brown and cuddly. grin

You like? embarassed

I don't need your physique.

Tell me about something you love doing and where you wanna be right now smiley
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by jashar(f): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2016
CeeJay9ja:

grin

I love watching film and reading. grin

I wanna be on vacation right now. Somewhere far and exotic. grin
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by CeeJay9ja(m): 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
jashar:

grin

I love watching film and reading. grin

I wanna be on vacation right now. Somewhere far and exotic. grin

Cool....A place like Amusement park? cheesy
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by mysticgal(f): 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
xynerise:

Just tell me your wishes grin
Lord I want to marry

At the right time to someone I can handle his shiit cool

1 Like

Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by xynerise: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
mysticgal:

Lord I want to marry

Hmmm....my daughter, I have consulted the oracle and this was what she said " Can you handle your own shiit ?"

She said you should search yourself and examine your flaws then look for who loves your flaws otherwise, you can't get that perfect man. Your perfect man doesn't come from your church, place of work or neighborhood, he comes from your own world.

Just look deeeeeeeper.........

1 Like

Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by jashar(f): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
grin You can do better.

Take it up several notches. smiley

Almost there... grin

CeeJay9ja:

Cool....A place like Amusement park? cheesy
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by kaboninc(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
mysticgal:

Lord I want to marry

And one who can handle yours.....

1 Like

Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by kaboninc(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
CeeJay9ja:

Are you sure? Guys weee be forming gentleman....
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by kaboninc(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
Mimzyy:
Hehehehe. I can relate cheesy.

Hmmmm.. ....you wey resemble pikin wey them feed with indomine.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by kaboninc(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
sisisioge:
Chai! How time flies...

Yeah.. .time flies!
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by megareal: 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by mysticgal(f): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
kaboninc:

And one who can handle yours.....

cheesy plenty of it
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by kaboninc(m): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
mysticgal:

cheesy plenty of it

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by mysticgal(f): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
xynerise:

Hmmm....my daughter, I have consulted the oracle and this was what she said " Can you handle your own shiit ?"

She said you should search yourself and examine your flaws then look for who loves your flaws otherwise, you can't get that perfect man. Your perfect man doesn't come from your church, place of work or neighborhood, he comes from your own world.

Just look deeeeeeeper.........

Tell the Oracle that my own world is kinda messed up and I need one who wouldn't mind joining me clean up and yes... I can't just handle my shit, I even ask myself how it came about sad
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by xynerise: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
mysticgal:

Tell the Oracle that my own world is kinda messed up and I need one who wouldn't mind joining me clean up and yes... I can't just handle my shit, I even ask myself how it came about sad

Your shiit must be bigger than my soakaway? undecided

Well, every grown as$s wise man has a messed up experience. Yours could be a child's play to someone else's. A wise man won't judge your past.
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by Mimzyy(f): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
Yelz ayam 18 grin

kaboninc:

Hmmmm.. ....you wey resemble pikin wey them feed with indomine.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by Alezy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
mysticgal:

Am so enjoying Ur convo

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Dire Need Of Honest Advice / How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage / Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.