Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. (3014 Views)

How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by BarnickAkiro(m): 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
Thanks alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by Ghoster: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
Lol...
Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
According to Mr Ibu.

Take her back, promise to marry her, promise to renovate her parents house, then remove the roof and run away. Its as simple as ABC

7 Likes

Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by naijamakossa(m): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
give her this

1 Like

Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by kinggogo: 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
No, u ain't wrong

If tinz maybe go south again, she myt jst leave u yet again
Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by slimthugchimee(m): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
who cares undecided
Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by NemzySeries(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
na wa 4 women Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.......all dey understand in life is COMFORT & SURPLUS but I dunt blame dem. after all, man wuz created frm dust but dey were created frm rib/flesh
Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by wristbangle: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
OP, do not let lightening strike twice in your life by accepting her. She has missed that golden opportunity to become your soul mate by allowing mere distractions of life to sweep her chance of working down the aisle with you. You have forgiven her and that's enough. A stitch in time saves nine!

slimthugchimee:
who cares undecided
Very stupid comment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by Michelle55: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
move on and be happy.. She doesnt deserve u atall
Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by Michelle55: 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
wristbangle:
OP, do not let lightening strike twice in your life by accepting her. She has missed that golden opportunity to become your soul mate by allowing mere distractions of life to sweep her chance of working down the aisle with you. You have forgiven her and that's enough. A stitch in time saves nine!
GBAM!!!.. You've spoken wisely.@op inugo ya?
Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
If you are stupid enough to take her back I will look for you and once I find you I will hit you on the head with a wet fish! What's wrong with you? If a woman cannot stand by a man when he is down she is not worth the effort. Some men never learn!

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by frankkydee(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
slimthugchimee:
who cares undecided

we care cos we know that u can also do likewise

5 Likes

Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by Adeinfo: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
Take her back and live to regret for the rest of your life
Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by eezeribe(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
Op, NEVER YOU ACCEPT HER BACK EXCEPT FOR MONEY RITUALS.
SHE WANTS TO REAP WHERE SHE DID NOT SOW...
GOLD DIGGER
Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by Omotayor123(f): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
OP it's Your choice but let me say this :
The Devil you have known is better than the Angel you are yet to know.
If you want to leave her based on the fact that she Left you when you are in your trying times; Do you know what the next lady you would move on to will do

It's hard these days to find someone who will share your burden with you. Only God can help you through trying moments..

I think it's better to forgive and accepts her since there is high possibility that she had Learnt her lessons.
God forbid you go back to the state of Lack, but should in case it happens she would think twice before leaving you..

Generally, Letz stop looking down on others, the Poorest man today may be the Richest man tomorrow. May God Help us.
Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by omosefeeguaibor(f): 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
@ op, it won't hurt to give friendship a second chance you know
Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by BarnickAkiro(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
Omotayor123:
If you want to leave her based on the fact that she Left you when you are in your trying times; Do you know what the next lady you would move on to will do

It's hard these days to find someone who will share your burden with you. Only God can help you through trying moments..

I think it's better to forgive and accepts her since there is high possibility that she had Learnt her lessons.
God forbid you go back to the state of Lack, but should in case it happens she would think twice before leaving you..

Generally, Letz stop looking down on others, the Poorest man today may be the Richest man tomorrow. May God Help us.

Wow am inspired by your comment. I am reading what everyone is also saying and I am taking every comment into account. God bless you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
Do you still love her? If yes then accept her, if No then reject her. Leave lessons... Its there nature to do what she did to you. They want a ready made man. Even the next girl you want to take is looking at your pocket first before your face.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by BarnickAkiro(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
sseunhayor:
Do you still love her? If yes then accept her, if No then reject her. Leave lessons... Its there nature to do what she did to you. They want a ready made man. Even the next girl you want to take is looking at your pocket first before your face.

Yeah true talk. I am actually not looking forward to a relationship anymore or even marriage. I did love her like crazy and I didn't ever picture a life without her. Now this has happened, I got to realize how life could really be and why marriages could crash. I now just imagine a life of being focused on doing what I have a passion for and if any lady comes on board, it should just be one who is ready to have a kids for me without the whole marriage expectations though am going to take care of my kids and her and we won't have to think of any hurt.
Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
BarnickAkiro:

Yeah true talk. I am actually not looking forward to a relationship anymore or even marriage. I did love her like crazy and I didn't ever picture a life without her. Now this has happened, I got to realize how life could really be and why marriages could crash. I now just imagine a life of being focused on doing what I have a passion for and if any lady comes on board, it should just be one who is ready to have a kids for me without the whole marriage expectations though am going to take care of my kids and her and we won't have to think of any hurt.

Well, you'll continue to punish yourself. I will say you accept her, start afresh with no benefits. Let her see the money and not touch it, don't even give her a lift, no pity, frustrate her thirst, test her genuinty to see if she will last. You can do this for 6months, and most importantly don't promise her marriage. If she still stays then marry her before any benefits comes in.
Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by BarnickAkiro(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
sseunhayor:

Well, you'll continue to punish yourself. I will say you accept her, start afresh with no benefits. Let her see the money and not touch it, don't even give her a lift, no pity, frustrate her thirst, test her genuinty to see if she will last. You can do this for 6months, and most importantly don't promise her marriage. If she still stays then marry her before any benefits comes in.

Not bad. I think that will fit in properly. Accept to take her back but pay more attention to my business and never even discuss anything that will ever make her assume marriage.
Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by firstking01(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
BarnickAkiro:
I was dating this girl since we were in university, the relationship was really cool and everyone already saw us as husband and wife to be.
We kept things going on even after university, law school, service and when I started working.

I was already looking forward to marriage because our parents already knew us together until things changed when I lost my job when the company I worked for folded up.

I noticed alot changed about our relationship and at a point I got to realize she had decided to move on with another guy and stuffs like that. I had to accept things the way they unfolded and focus on my own self which made me set up a small firm of my own and to God be the glory, though it wasn't easy at the beginning, things began to change gradually and the firm started growing.

Now it seems the guy she was seeing was not really the serious type as they are no more together and she wants us to get back together. Like seriously who does that expect Emeka Ike and Tonto Dikeh in Nigerian movies.

I have since gotten married to my new firm and business which has made me forget anything about being in a relationship again but friends and family are now trying to plead that I let what happened be past and forgive her. Though I have forgiven her and hold nothing against her, am I wrong to say I don't want to have a relationship with her anymore?
Don't ever accept her back...inshort distance yourself away from her.
Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by Mileslamar1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
time for u to left her back
Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by seaboi06(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
BarnickAkiro:
I was dating this girl since we were in university, the relationship was really cool and everyone already saw us as husband and wife to be.
We kept things going on even after university, law school, service and when I started working.

I was already looking forward to marriage because our parents already knew us together until things changed when I lost my job when the company I worked for folded up.

I noticed alot changed about our relationship and at a point I got to realize she had decided to move on with another guy and stuffs like that. I had to accept things the way they unfolded and focus on my own self which made me set up a small firm of my own and to God be the glory, though it wasn't easy at the beginning, things began to change gradually and the firm started growing.

Now it seems the guy she was seeing was not really the serious type as they are no more together and she wants us to get back together. Like seriously who does that expect Emeka Ike and Tonto Dikeh in Nigerian movies.

I have since gotten married to my new firm and business which has made me forget anything about being in a relationship again but friends and family are now trying to plead that I let what happened be past and forgive her. Though I have forgiven her and hold nothing against her, am I wrong to say I don't want to have a relationship with her anymore?
forgive wetin,its obvious that she is after your money alone,if you face any challenges later she will still leave you...just let her go
Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by afanide: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
You need no advise on this bro.....
She's a goner and a loser at that.......
Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by wristbangle: 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
Omotayor123:

It will be a huge mistake if he considers her back. Testing time brings out the best or worst in people. It's obvious she fell for his pocket not his personality. I dont pray he experience this kind of downward trend in his life else she will dump him again.

This kind of situation happen to a family friend of mine who married a lady he has been dating for years. Shortly after 3years of marriage, he went bankrupt and she dumped him. When things began to go well for this man, she later came, begging and after much plead from friends and family, he accepted her back. Guess what, he had an accident which he almost claim his legs and the demonic woman left again when she perceived things may not go well again with hi. She even seems to be the back luck in his life.

OP, to be fore armed to be forewarned o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by Omotayor123(f): 12:19am On Nov 15, 2016
wristbangle:

It will be a huge mistake if he considers her back. Testing time brings out the best or worst in people. It's obvious she fell for his pocket not his personality. I dont pray he experience this kind of downward trend in his life else she will dump him again.

This kind of situation happen to a family friend of mine who married a lady he has been dating for years. Shortly after 3years of marriage, he went bankrupt and she dumped him. When things began to go well for this man, she later came, begging and after much plead from friends and family, he accepted her back. Guess what, he had an accident which he almost claim his legs and the demonic woman left again when she perceived things may not go well again with hi. She even seems to be the back luck in his life.

OP, to be fore armed to be forewarned o!
That's Why in Marriage, you can only hope and pray, no matter how you try, you can't be 100% sure you are with the real deal.....

From experience, I noticed most people Turn a new leaf when giving a second chance... Thatz Why I advocate for it.

Telling OP to move on to another lady, how are you sure she won't do Worst

1 Like

Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by wristbangle: 6:18am On Nov 15, 2016
Omotayor123:

That's Why in Marriage, you can only hope and pray, no matter how you try, you can't be 100% sure you are with the real deal.....

From experience, I noticed most people Turn a new leaf when giving a second chance... Thatz Why I advocate for it.

Telling OP to move on to another lady, how are you sure she won't do Worst

I disagree with the bolded. Anyway forgiveness is enough. She had made her decision to follow the wind and such may resurface when similar situation happens.
Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 15, 2016
You are not wrong for not wanting to take her back dear, if anything I commend you. They say everything happens for a reason and hers was she had no faith in you, better soup na money kill am oo, that why she left.

Focus on yourself and doing what best for you, very well forgive shaa but never forget.
Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by BarnickAkiro(m): 7:26am On Nov 15, 2016
Adanna86:
You are not wrong for not wanting to take her back dear, if anything I commend you. They say everything happens for a reason and hers was she had no faith in you, better soup na money kill am oo, that why she left.

Focus on yourself and doing what best for you, very well forgive shaa but never forget.

Nice one dear, thanks alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by Omotayor123(f): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2016
wristbangle:

I disagree with the bolded. Anyway forgiveness is enough. She had made her decision to follow the wind and such may resurface when similar situation happens.
You didn't answer my question cry
Re: She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2016
BarnickAkiro:

Nice one dear, thanks alot
Welcome nwanna

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pervert Called Out By Girl On Facebook (photos) / Tell That Guy Ur Dating Right Now "Enough Is Enough, No sex or No More Sex" !!! / Be careful of girls alot are demonic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.