Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

"I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija (30266 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion / Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by Harbdulrasaq(m): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
Billionaire business tycoon, Folorunsho Alakija, has said she is working towards making more money than King Solomon in the Bible.

Alakija, one of the richest black women in the world, who recently said she did not attend any university, made this known weekend at the Kingsway International Christian Centre, KICC facilitated wealth creation platform which held in Lagos State.

She said, “I will make more money than King Solomon in the Bible. I am working towards that and with his grace, I will.

Speaking further, Alakija gave some tips of making and sustaining wealth at the platform.

She revealed one of the things that has helped her grow in wealth has been the ability to be a go-getter.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/i-will-soon-be-richer-than-king-solomon.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by niceprof: 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
The last time i checked she was dashed an oil well.I hate it when people who stumbled on wealth make other hard working folks seem less human.There is no self made great man anywhere,any great man you see today,is a man who was greatly helped by God through other men.

269 Likes 25 Shares

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by ImperialYoruba: 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
Alakija, one of the richest black women woman in the world

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by segunjowo(m): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
hmmm...
Don't try God o!

23 Likes

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by Day11(m): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
Who hin epp undecided

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by Sibrah: 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
^^
^^
Is solomon God Or God can't raise another Solomon?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by omoyowa: 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
this woman should know that d era of dishing out oil well in d naija delta to d afonjas and their slave masters are over.....

so I will advice her to go slow with that her dream

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by EYIBLESSN(m): 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
The Afonja Women are doing great.

The are the best set of Women you should have.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by omoyowa: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
This is d problem with afonjas...
they always gather wealth for themselves While their brothers and sisters are suffering and dying under brown roof houses because of heat and poverty

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by Destined2win: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
Plus my own special anointing to create wealth, I also key into your anointing
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by veekid(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
The sky is your starting point ma'am

1 Like

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by BabaAlabi: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
Let's look at this objectively. What did this woman invent? What great deed has she accomplished? She is a creator of nothing and an inventor of nothing.
She was given an oil well, which belongs to the people of Nigeria, by a corrupt head of state. This she has used to enrich herself and her family not knowing that even if the dullest fowl is given an oil well, it will become one of the richest in the world.
I only pity fellow Nigerians like me who are trapped in this nightmare called Nigeria. In sane climates she would be probed and forced to explain how the oil well belonging to Nigeria became 'hers'.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by yjgm(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
Money is driving some people crazzzy o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by abumeinben(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
Lol...nothing is impossible...

Lol by God's grace Kwa...trying to use God to outperform God...

Hope she can dare God like Solomon did...let her create 100000 jobs first

But she should go back and read thoroughly about king Solomon's wealth.

Plus she should learn from John Lennon

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
Well, if She had one of thousandth of King Solomon's Wisdom, she will know that God promised that no one would have the kind of wealth Solomon had.

And its not wise to go against God's word.

The rich fool in the book of Matthew comes to mind.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by RoadsAndGreen(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
And after that what next? grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by richidinho(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
grin
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by priscaoge(f): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
segunjowo:
hmmm...
Don't try God o!

But She said by God's grace, she didn't sound like "Nebuchadenezze"

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by wunderkiind(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
Even Solomon himself made wisdom his priority, then God himself added the riches, not Oil money.

I am sorry, but you cannot be, as a matter of fact, be richer than Solomon.
I see pride setting in. Be careful lest you lose it all.

Vanity upon vanity. All is Vanity.

Said King Solomon.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by eezeribe(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
OK
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by rozayx5(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
not a role model for anyone undecided

all these Naija Billionaires who made money mostly thru funny means, should not be followed

10 Likes

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by tayor33: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
Watch yah back, am the chosen one to brake king Solomon record.... Not yuuuuu.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
niceprof:
The last time i checked she was dashed an oil well. I hate it when people who stumbled on wealth make other hard working folks seem less human.There is no self made great man anywhere,any great man you see today,is a man who was greatly helped by God through other men.
You remind me of an interesting article I read sometime ago titled:

"Sorry, if you are wealthy luck played a part"

The article was absolutely true because no matter how hardworking you are and you ain't lucky you will NEVER be rich

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by jaywhoco(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
Oya gbera...if u want I can help you write two more powerful books than the ones solo did.

Money power really corrupts the head...

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by badassProdigy(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
Not even John D. Rockefeller nor the Almighty Mansa Musa was that close to King Solomon In terms Of Wealth

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
niceprof:
The last time i checked she was dashed an oil well.I hate it when people who stumbled on wealth make other hard working folks seem less human.There is no self made great man anywhere,any great man you see today,is a man who was greatly helped by God through other men.
I'll disagree with you on this

A lot of em started with definitely nothing and got to where they are, most times through crooked means

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
priscaoge:

But She said by God's grace, she didn't sound like "Nebuchadenezze"

She can't change God's promise to the House of David.

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by StoneLucifer: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
I sha hate this woman..So foool of herself..It doesnt concern anybody.So whatever u say is your headache

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by alcuin(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
niceprof:

I just tire.

What is she bragging about then? Even an *im_be_cile* would be filthy rich if dashed oil and gas wells.

Madam, please you were highly favoured...., just thank God for that.

8 Likes

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by nairaman66(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
Pride always goes before a fall.. Eat your free oil money and shut up!! Stubborn afonjas always brag about without any hard work!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
e be like say she smoke Oshogbo weed she no even talk about bill gates na Solomon she dey talk about......well keep dreaming

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by FILEBE(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
wow! what a wish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 / P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch / How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.