Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (634928 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:51am On Mar 31, 2020
monique34:
please doctor how do I treat constant body itching especially on my armpit, laps, breast. it forms like a rash with pus in some when I press it. thought it was scabies and I took ivermectin and benzyl but its not scabies. my mum said it can be excess sugar in the blood but am just 21 years old. please what test can I run and medications
How long has this been?
Does this itchiness starts after taking bath?
Does this itchiness starts after bathing cold or warm water?
Does this itchiness comes with high or low body temperature?
Have you experienced this before, when?
Does this itchiness comes with other symptoms,they are?
Have you had any skin infection before?
Do you have problems with allergy to anything, can you list them?
Are you putting on or changing in some new clothes?
Are you the only one omplaining of body itching among your family and friends? Who else has something similar to yours?
Does this itchiness seems to come now, take break for one week and starts again another?
Before the body itching, did you observe changes in your body anywhere?
Where did you observe your first itch?
Where did you first observe your first rash(es) that come with the itching?
Does your job expose you to chemical/enviromental hazard?
Does this itching starts on any kind of irritation, for example anger, blushing, depression etc?
Grade this itching. Severe, mild, moderate?
What time in the day does this itching come worse?
How do you alleviate this itching and rash on your own?
Have you seen a doctor on this?
How long have you been using the Benzyl benzoate?
Was there any relief after using it?
Please explain your relief in any way.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Qasak:

Good morning doctor I did the stool test and it said no blood , cyst trophozoite or adult parasite seen.
Also I did sperm count test it result was
Viscosity high
Color greyish - cream
Ph 7.0
Active 68%
Sluggish 15%
Dead 7%
Viable form 70%
Abnormal 30%
Semen count 41.6 * 10(6)/ mill
Pus cells 4-5
Epith cells 1-2
Culture yielded growth of staphylococcus aureus.
I am taking the sensitive drugs but I still have the mucus discharge . Please sir my question is if the discharge I am having is std related .
thank you.

Your SFA is alright. That a culture yielded S. aureus does not mean you needed treatment on it. I can't recall where I left of with you. Kindly attach our last talks here for me to be awash with memories of our conversations. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2020
You can reach me privately through my profile signature. It is strictly under charges though. It worth it.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Rajman45(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2020
Good morning doctor,
My wife is having ear pain, which is making it hard for her to chew any food. She is one month pregnant and due to the corona virus situation, getting to hospital is very hard these days.
Please, what will u recommend her to take to cure the ear problem, without affecting the baby/mother. The pain is quite serious and is really disturbing her.

Thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Qasak(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2020
2Ballz:

Your SFA is alright. That a culture yielded S. aureus does not mean you needed treatment on it. I can't recall where I left of with you. Kindly attach our last talks here for me to be awash with memories of our conversations. Thanks.

Good morning doctor thanks a lot for your response. I screenshot out last correspondence below. I have issues of mucus discharge.

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 31, 2020
2Ballz:

Are you still having these symptoms?
Good morning sir. Not all. Just the cough and phlegm in my throat plus the small things under my jaw line
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by skolar49: 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
Pls doctors in the house. I had sex raw with my girlfriend and after 3 weeks, i started experiencing rashes on my buttocks for 2 weeks now. Took pecham of late.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
skolar49:
Pls doctors in the house. I had sex raw with my girlfriend and after 3 weeks, i started experiencing rashes on my buttocks for 2 weeks now. Took pecham of late.
Just the buttocks, or you mean to say your anus?
Were you having itching before the rashes came up?
Also, does this itching seem to be spreading quickly( to other regions of the body) ?
If you are comfortable about this, you may show me the rash.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Peakyblinder:
Good morning sir. Not all. Just the cough and phlegm in my throat plus the small things under my jaw line
Get Septrin and Dextrometorphan to use. These are for management. You may still have to see a physical doctor for full support.
Best for this purpose, it will be my pleasure if I should know how long this cough has been, do you smoke, any allergic condition?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
Qasak:

Good morning doctor thanks a lot for your response. I screenshot out last correspondence below. I have issues of mucus discharge.
You should have complained of anal itching if I asked your doing fecal examination for it larvae or worms.
Has the itching stopped?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by skolar49: 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
2Ballz:

Just the buttocks, or you mean to say your anus?
Were you having itching before the rashes came up?
Also, does this itching seem to be spreading quickly( to other regions of the body) ?
If you are comfortable about this, you may show me the rash.
just the buttocks, its not spreading and it itch occasionally.... My girlfriend also has the same issue
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Qasak(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
2Ballz:

You should have complained of anal itching if I asked your doing fecal examination for it larvae or worms.
Has the itching stopped?
Hello doctor thanks for your reply the itching has reduced , I mean I don’t itch that much again but the discharge has not . Each time I wake in the morning I always have the discharge.
Thank you
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Rajman45:
Good morning doctor,
My wife is having ear pain, which is making it hard for her to chew any food. She is one month pregnant and due to the corona virus situation, getting to hospital is very hard these days.
Please, what will u recommend her to take to cure the ear problem, without affecting the baby/mother. The pain is quite serious and is really disturbing her.

Thanks.
1) How long has the earpain been?
2) Is this her first time experiencing this?
3) Does this pain come with difficulty in swallowing food?
4) Does this pain comes with pains in the throat once she about to swallow a chewed food?
5) Before the earpain, any cough?
6) Before the earpain, any serious cold and catarrh?
7) Does the catarrh from the nostril smell awful?
8 ) Ear discharges? Color?
9) Eye dryness and pain?
10) History of toothache?
11) Grade pain. Severe, mild or moderate?
12) Fever?
13) Headache?
14) lightheadedness?

1 Like

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
2Ballz:

Get Septrin and Dextrometorphan to use. These are for management. You may still have to see a physical doctor for full support.
Best for this purpose, it will be my pleasure if I should know how long this cough has been, do you smoke, any allergic condition?
ok thank you sir. Sorry for the late reply. The cough started since January. I don't smoke and no allergy
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Rajman45(m): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
2Ballz:

1) How long has the earpain been? = 2 weeks
2) Is this her first time experiencing this? = No, it was cured long time ago.
3) Does this pain come with difficulty in swallowing food? = No, it only affects chewing in the affected side of the mouth.
4) Does this pain comes with pains in the throat once she about to swallow a chewed food? = No
5) Before the earpain, any cough? = No
6) Before the earpain, any serious cold and catarrh? = No
7) Does the catarrh from the nostril smell awful? = No
8 ) Ear discharges? = No Color? = NO, But looks like it has an injury in ear canal.
9) Eye dryness = don't understand? pain? = Yes
10) History of toothache? = No
11) Grade pain. Severe, mild or moderate? = No
12) Fever? = No
13) Headache? = Yes
14) lightheadedness?= Yes
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2020
Rajman45:
Good morning doctor,

Thanks.
More questions...
1) Which of the ear is giving her pains? Both, left or right?
2) If both, which one did it first start?
3) Does she feels a pull of pressure on the ear when talking?
4) Does this pain reduce/worsen on placing the face on any sleeping position?
5) External aspect of the ear swollen?
6) What has she used so far for a relief?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Peakyblinder:
ok thank you sir. Sorry for the late reply. The cough started since January. I don't smoke and no allergy

Seen. Follow prescription. See the doctor if symptoms continue.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2020
2Ballz:

Seen. Follow prescription. See the doctor if symptoms continue.
Ok sir thank you
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2020
skolar49:
just the buttocks, its not spreading and it itch occasionally.... My girlfriend also has the same issue
Both of you should have the buttocks expose to air. Have your panties washed. Avoid scratching, if the itching is unbearable, just spank that region. Get to having your bath with Izal or Dettol in warm water.
TREATMENT PLAN:
Buy Benzoyl benzoate, apply atopic in the morning. Get also, Visita Plus. Apply atopic during the afternoon to evening. Going to bed, apply Benzoyl benzoate on the complaint region. Keep to this for 7days. Report back to me.

EXTRA: Your female friend should have the Visita plus (not Benzoyl benzoate) applied over her vulva and the region covering from her vaginal mouth to her anus.

Also, no sex during treatment.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by skolar49: 8:04am On Apr 01, 2020
2Ballz:

Both of you should have the buttocks expose to air. Have your panties washed. Avoid scratching, if the itching is unbearable, just spank that region. Get to having your bath with Izal or Dettol in warm water.
TREATMENT PLAN:
Buy Benzoyl benzoate, apply atopic in the morning. Get also, Visita Plus. Apply atopic during the afternoon to evening. Going to bed, apply Benzoyl benzoate on the complaint region. Keep to this for 7days. Report back to me.

EXTRA: Your female friend should have the Visita plus (not Benzoyl benzoate) applied over her vulva and the region covering from her vaginal mouth to her anus.

thanks a lot sir. Wandering if it was STD
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2020
skolar49:
thanks a lot sir. Wandering if it was STD
Not a classical STD.
Also, no sex during treatment.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2020
Qasak:

Hello doctor thanks for your reply the itching has reduced , I mean I don’t itch that much again but the discharge has not . Each time I wake in the morning I always have the discharge.
Thank you

Don't be angry, kindly bear with me.
Does this discharge seems have to reduce simultaneously as did the itching?
Do you have any kind of stains on the mucous?
Do you find your faeces overly covered by mucous? or, due to mucus seepage,your faeces appeared dried?
Grade seepage. Moderate, mild or severe?
Have you observe that in any way that your food you eat or beverages you drink are factors?
Can I see the report you did on the fecal analysis of yours?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Supredible: 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
I need help doctors in the house. I'm 26 years old and for a while, i've been working from home so i dont really do much exercise and i added weight as well. I went periodical check up by January and my bp reads 138/86 which i was told its a bit high that i need to reduce my salt intake and exercise more.. And i've taken exercise seriously and reduced my salt intake. Few days ago, i started feeling unrelenting Pressure /tightness sensation with some minor pain occasional in my chest region, the pressure /tightness sensation dissappears immediately i place my hand on my chest and i also dont feel it when i walk or exercise.. and it's so uncomfortable, and a dull headache that come and goes for few minutes. What could be wrong with me and what can i do about it?.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by monique34: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
2Ballz:

How long has this been?
Does this itchiness starts after taking bath?
Does this itchiness starts after bathing cold or warm water?
Does this itchiness comes with high or low body temperature?
Have you experienced this before, when?
Does this itchiness comes with other symptoms,they are?
Have you had any skin infection before?
Do you have problems with allergy to anything, can you list them?
Are you putting on or changing in some new clothes?
Are you the only one complaining of body itching among your family and friends? Who else has something similar to yours?
Does this itchiness seems to come now, take break for one week and starts again another?
Before the body itching, did you observe changes in your body anywhere?
Where did you observe your first itch?
Where did you first observe your first rash(es) that come with the itching?
Does your job expose you to chemical/enviromental hazard?
Does this itching starts on any kind of irritation, for example anger, blushing, depression etc?
Grade this itching. Severe, mild, moderate?
What time in the day does this itching come worse?
How do you alleviate this itching and rash on your own?
Have you seen a doctor on this?
How long have you been using the Benzyl benzoate?
Was there any relief after using it?
Please explain your relief in any way.
I used the benzyl benzonate for just three days, it was not hot as its suppose to be. I bought another one thinking it was fake but it was not Still hot. I think the itching gets worse when I take milk but have stopped it for over a month and my body still itch. the itch can be severe especially when there heat. it comes unexpected and sometimes when I press it, little pus come out from it. I also itch very well when I put on clothes. I even bought new clothes and seperated it from the old ones but I got same reaction. my dad also complaines of body itching but I Think his own isn't that severe and he has high sugar level. am currently taking ketoconazole tab and it reducing it a bit. been having this since last year December. after taking fulcin tab for sometime it stopped, but now it's back and kind of severe
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Supredible:
I need help doctors in the house. I'm 26 years old and for a while, i've been working from home so i dont really do much exercise and i added weight as well. I went periodical check up by January and my bp reads 138/86 which i was told its a bit high that i need to reduce my salt intake and exercise more.. And i've taken exercise seriously and reduced my salt intake. Few days ago, i started feeling unrelenting Pressure /tightness sensation with some minor pain occasional in my chest region, the pressure /tightness sensation dissappears immediately i place my hand on my chest and i also dont feel it when i walk or exercise.. and it's so uncomfortable, and a dull headache that come and goes for few minutes. What could be wrong with me and what can i do about it?.
1)Side of chest of the referred pain? Left, right or central?

2)Do you observe that this pains comes after working some certain distance or certain level of exercise?

3) Does this pain comes with a shortness of breath?

4) Do you feel or observe if this pain is being felt on your shoulder?

5) Does the pain reduce on resting? or, worsen with rest?

6) Any history of Peptic ulcer disease?
7) Any history of Asthma?
8 ) Any history of Smoking?
9) Any history of infection or any health problem you can share with a doctor?
10) Any history of diabetes?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
monique34:
I used the benzyl benzonate for just three days, it was not hot as its suppose to be. I bought another one thinking it was fake but it was not Still hot. I think the itching gets worse when I take milk but have stopped it for over a month and my body still itch. the itch can be severe especially when there heat. it comes unexpected and sometimes when I press it, little pus come out from it. I also itch very well when I put on clothes. I even bought new clothes and seperated it from the old ones but I got same reaction. my dad also complaines of body itching but I Think his own isn't that severe and he has high sugar level. am currently taking ketoconazole tab and it reducing it a bit. been having this since last year December. after taking fulcin tab for sometime it stopped, but now it's back and kind of severe
I am seriously put off by the way you answered all the questions I gave you. When I give questions, answer each question as I want it. Please visit the clinic for further help.

All the best.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Kimzo: 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
Please I need someone to really help me out with this, this should be the longest I have actually had to deal with a Sore throat, for more than a week now, I have used drungs, taken menthol sweets like Strepsils, gargle with warm water and salt, all just releive me for a while and then the sore throat is back again, there was a day I couldn't even swallow my saliva because trying to do so was not only causing pains to my throat but also my ear...

I hope someone is actually going to read this and hopefully help me out, thanks...The sore throat always comes with fever
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by aktem(m): 8:02am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Supredible: 8:09am On Apr 02, 2020
2Ballz:

2)Do you observe that this pains comes after working some certain distance or certain level of exercise?

[/quote](1) I feel pain majorly in the right side directly under my right breast sometimes sharp, sometimes dull , i also occasionally feel a slight sharp pain on the left side close 2 the collar bone.. A kinda needle pinch pain sensation. The pressure/tightness sensation.. I feel it both in the right and left side.. Cant really say. Sometimes center.

2) The pain dissappears whenever i stand up most times.. I dont feel it when i walk on the street or or whenever i do exercise. I feel it whenever i more whenever i sit down. I also feel it when lie down in my back. It dissappears when i sleep on the left or right side. I feel it more when i dont exercise. It started again few days ago during lockdown when i didn't exercise or go out or engage in any activity. It disappears whenever i exercise or engage in activities.

3)No, i dont use to experience shortness of breath.

4)No. I dont feel it in my shoulder.

5) It doesn't reduce or worsen with rest. It's just there.. Sometimes i feel it immediately i wake up sometimes i dont.

6) peptic ulcer (NO)

7) Asthma (YES, i had asthma when i was small it later dissappeared itself without medication)

Smoking (NO)

9) (a) Ok. When i was in primary school, after asthma attack...I do have this frequent cough that I do breathe heavily as if i cant catch my breath after i do a strenous exercise like running or playing football with my mates.. My mum do give me **Franol drug.. I take it and i get better within minutes.

(b) I also once had typhoid /Juandice when i was small.

(c) I just treated bronchitis...I'm very Ok now though.. I dont feel brochitis symptoms again.

(d) I want to add this... I noticed this last year, few months ago. Whenever i run or jog. When i breath hard, i experience pain in my lungs and it follows my breathing pattern. The pain dissappears when my breathing rate returns to normal. I actually thought it's because i don run or jog regularly.

10) Diabetes (NO)
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by sunnp(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Good day Doctor in the house,plsbi have issue with one my ear(sounding) but I always notice it when place d ear on pillow, have use ear drop nd antibiotic but not clear yet so I decide to use cerumol eardrop just for once but I see it like oil and I did not use it again cuz of how i feel inside my ear, but yet i still feel like something inside my ear and d side of chic of d ear is painning me like if someone punch me blow for like 3days now ,
NB if i chewing or yawn it pain me, pls help
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by sunnp(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
This question seem go along with what going with me

1) Which of the ear is giving her pains? Both, left or right? A-RIGHT
2) If both, which one did it first start? Just one ear
3) Does she feels a pull of pressure on the ear when talking?, yes i do feel pull of pressure
4) Does this pain reduce/worsen on placing the face on any sleeping position? ...D pain reduce I dont really feel it until i yawn or chew
5) External aspect of the ear swollen? No

This pain start when i use cerumol but I feel like it's stay in there but when i massage outside that when d outside start pain me and sometime if talk too much i feel pressure on it

2Ballz:

More questions...
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Rajman45(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
2Ballz:

More questions...
Please sir, is all this questions 1 to 20 for only ear ache, ur mata tire me o. I only ask for a possible solution, not to keep answering questions upon questions.
I fear ur doctorship o....

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.