Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (634739 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ruhu: 7:52am On Dec 29, 2010
I'll tell him and thanks doc
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ruhu: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2010
I'll tell him and thanks doc
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by maureen456: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2010
doc, i saw your PM thanks very much.
You said it could be teania cruris if so what do i use towards it.
Whenever i stop the canesten cream that am using on my armpits,under the bosom and my laps due to the sweat rash the inflammation usually comes back again especially under my bosoms. The rashes has stopped but the discoloration of the areas affected are clearing gradually with the help of the cream. i used to have little and not too visible stretch marks but now they are pronounced. What do i do because it is causing embarassment for me if i put on sleeveless wear due to the weather? Reply asap.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by kulfaith: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2010
what is the cause of a lady mensuration 2wice in a month
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oduamine: 9:09am On Dec 30, 2010
Dr pls help me,i was diagnosis of aving ovarian cycst usin u/s some mths ago did hvs +urine test n no bacteria was significant after 48 hrs.i av irregular periods which i will list later can i use clomid n vit e for ttc.tanks
June 27
July 21
August 25
September 25
October 27
November 28
December 25
Tank u
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Wayne4uall(m): 11:50am On Dec 30, 2010
Doctor pls help me, my frds ar humilatin me because i am looseing hair in my head <apari> pls doctor, is there any drug u can decribe 4 me to use or cream to rub the place so that hair will grow
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by doctorbabs(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2011
am 35year of but my penis is smaller than my age. pls help me
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Olami099(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2011
Hi doc,pls i nèed ur advice on dis my little problem.Am a boy of 18yrs and have been nursing pimples and blackspots on my face 4 d past 6 months but nw my pimples have gone and d spot is still there what shld i do,what cream shld i apply nor drug cos am afraid of using various creams to kill it?How long naturally does it takes to disappear?How can i prevent it 4rm reoccuring?Thanks doc
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by nairo: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2011
PLS DOCTORS IN THIS FORUM I NEED HELP. MY GIRL FRIEND ALWAYS HAVE PAIN DURING SEX AND SHE IS SHY TO VISIT THE HOSPITAL ABOUT IT.PLS I NED YOUR HELP
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by netplantat: 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2011
Good offer but I only nid rest when needed. Every one can b a doctor if they like it. health n wealth go together. take this offer pls n earn $25.000 weekly in Nigeria. Everyony can share this offer. call me on 08098247612
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by harakiri(m): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2011
@doc. . . I have been feeling some chest pains lately (around d heart area) and i decided 2 cut off alcohol and cigarettes. I will be 31 march dis year. What might be the causative factors?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by victoks(f): 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2011
@DOC, wots can cause a smell on d private part?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Ranami(m): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2011
@Balogun:
Very interesting thread you've got here. Keep up the good work. Would be glad to lend a hand anyway I can.
Ciao.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Ranami(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2011
Wayne4uall:

Doctor pls help me, my frds ar humilatin me because i am looseing hair in my head <apari> pls doctor, is there any drug u can decribe 4 me to use or cream to rub the place so that hair will grow
Many factors can cause people to lose their hair but the most common is hereditary hair loss. Annoyingly, this condition affects 40% of men under 35yrs. Minoxidil is a drug that is used orally as an antihypertensive, but was noticed to cause hair growth as a side effect. Hence, it is now added to some products which can be used directly on areas of hair loss on the head and such products are used to treat male baldness. An example of such a product is Regaine; don't know if it's available in Naija though, so just look for any product containing minoxidil (usually in 2% concentration).
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Ranami(m): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2011
victoks:

@DOC, wots can cause a smell on d private part?
A woman's private part always emanates a discrete smell at one time or another. Whether this smell is normal or not, is really a matter of personal judgment.

Every woman's private part has a particular smell which is natural for her. Even when you notice a recent difference in the smell, it is not necessarily an infection. That change may be linked to a specific moment of your menstrual cycle because the smell of your private part can vary depending on the time of your cycle. In fact, some women notice their smell when there is no notable smell detected by their partners.

However, if the smell changes and becomes strongly unpleasant and foul (repugnant fishy vaginal odor), with or without other accompanying symptoms, this change deserves attention because it is perhaps a sign of a vaginal infection, which if left untreated, may result in serious or permanent long term complications like infertility, chronic pelvic pain, ectopic pregnancy, and so on.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by olax44(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2011
hello doc in the house. have been taken milk and egg every day for over 32 days now.pls does it have any side and effects and what good would that do my body? thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by olax44(m): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2011
hello doc in the house. have been taken milk and egg every day for over 32 days now.pls does it have any side effects and what good would that do my body? thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by victoks(f): 9:10am On Jan 20, 2011
@doc, tanks alot. smiley
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Balogun(m): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2011
Ranami, welcome on board
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Ranami(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2011
Balogun:

Ranami, welcome on board
Thanks Balogun. Judging by the lenght of this thread & the sheer number of questions being posted, I must confess, you've been doing a great job so far, and all by yourself. It's about time you had some help and am glad to offer some.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by histechs(m): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2011
have you being going through strees in attempt to reduce your fat? are you tired of having too much fat but don't know how to get rid of it? here is the solution you have being waiting for visist http://www.cureforobesites..com
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by tukzee: 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2011
I have been having pain in my right knee each time its cold, if I take pain reliever it will stop and later it will start again . Kindly advice on what to do.
Secondly, i have been seeing some whitish substance when I urinate at such times I will be very tasty, what could be responsible for it and solution
Thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lazzaro: 11:11am On Jan 28, 2011
Good day all,
I noticed that after about 2 weeks of taking adam's desire i hardly get my morning erections and the random erections i usually get by mere thoughts was reduced, before taking the pills i never had problems with erection on these regards, i just took it as a dietary supplement, do i stop the use of adam's desire or is it the way it works, ??

Your answers will be appreciaated,
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by aisha2010(f): 6:55am On Jan 29, 2011
hi Dr, i have two problem

1. i have black sport on my face wh i am nt happy with
pls i need permanent cure for it

2. my tummy is big
pls i want flat sexy tummy
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by initiate: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2011
Hi Doctor,

I have general body weakness and fatigue and a bit of temperature, i took malaria drugs and afterwards took a test for malaria and typhoid and they came out negative,

doctor says na stress induced headache, but i doubt it.

please what do you think can be wrong? are there other tests i should do.

also i need a drug to give instant relief
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Kevostica(m): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2011
Pls doc what is the couse of high prolactin in a young man. doea it have any effect and what is the solution
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by felakala: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2011
no be small thing
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by lwise(m): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2011
doc,wen i left secondary school in 96,i noticed quite a number of pimple on my face.I tried all I could 2 remove but it left 'pot holes' on d 2 sides of my chick.It annoys me anytime I see those holes.Doc,what do u suggest?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by macgrand: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2011
hey Mr boy, why is chloroquine allergic to most biological system. pls i need physiological reasons. tnx
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by pedal22: 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2011
Doctor, I need help. Each time i make love, I develop severe body weakness, headache and general body discomfort. This has been going on for 2yrs now. Pls what can i do?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Jeram: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2011
Hi Doc, what can I take or use for a broken bone to heal up.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Brite02(m): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2011
Doc.
Wat is d side effect on xcess in take of vitamins c in d body. . .

. .also wat r d side effect of Muscle X Edge & Oresxis(actually forgetten d real spelling), plz wat z side effects, 10x.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.