Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (634011 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Liadi2(m): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2013
Good morning pls i need your advice, i have a hiv person but the person has a wound on is private part and the wound is spreading it doesn't heal since last year, pls i need your advice on this issue is my biological person.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by code1: 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
tunddy: pls do you know any herbal medicine to ulcer ?

Yes i know the Ulcer stuff, but i have sent it to you yesterday. I said take some yellow raw Pap, (ogi pupa) i mean the raw one, don't boil it with hot water, raw one o, then pour some little water to make it a bit watery, stir it together and then drink it raw everyday, it will cure partial ulcer. But for a chronic ulcer, pour of your early morning urine into a small cup, drink it, that is urine therapy, it will cure any form of chronic ulcer. Though it's hard to do and believe, but trust me it works. Call for more health advise or herbal medication,
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Osocan(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
what's d cure for high blood pressure
So it wouldn't lead to hypertension!
A friend's blood pressure is so so high!
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by cynama: 4:01am On Jun 11, 2013
I had malaria for the past 2weeks. After my medication, there has an eruption of acne on my face what do i do? sad
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by joilin(f): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
Doctor pls help. I usually have severe pain during my monthly period. But for the past 4 months i started having pains like contraction as if am still menstruating whereas am not. What could be the problem
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2013
pls help...kkhgd i cannot hold n press my way i like, because it will d painful plus iggf hischarge. i must hahhfdv contacted an STD. it starteffhh erich is 1wk after an unprotected sex. pls guysfff
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ini4brandon(m): 8:40am On Jun 13, 2013
dr.pls. where do I purchase 10% albumin. our friend's premature baby has jaundice with high birilubin. at UUTH uyo. blood transfusion is not an option. plsssss.help us.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ziga: 11:41am On Jun 13, 2013
ini4brandon: dr.pls. where do I purchase 10% albumin. our premature baby has jaundice with high birilubin. at UUTH uyo. blood transfusion is not an option. plsssss.help us.

I just had to respond to your post!!!

Albumin has no role in Neonatal jaundice. What happens is that your baby destroys so many red blood cells and produces too much bilirubin which damages their brain because their brains are not mature to manage high levels of bilirubin.

If your baby is being considered for exchange blood transfusion, then albumin is not an option.

Just like the name states, in exchange blood transfusion, the baby's blood is removed in small portions and exchanged with blood until most of the bilirubin is diluted out. This can't be done with Bilirubin because your baby will not have enough red blood cells left to live on.

Make sure you have your baby with Doctors that have the ability to take care of your baby, and also time is very important because brain damage is essentially irreversible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by fetok: 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
Pls doctor in the house should help ooo.
I ve been experiencing Loose stool and occasional diarrhea that may be as frequent as twice daily for the past three wks now.
My FBC shows neutrophils is (900)/microlitre.
I ve taken antibiotics like,amoxyl,cipronol,flagyl,doxicycline and my symptoms persist.any medically advice ll be appriciated.tanx
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by AnnaJackson: 11:02am On Jun 14, 2013
olyman: I've had catarrh for 6 yrs now. Any cure. it comes durring rainy seasons.

Amazing collection all is very impressive thnx..
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Elizadath: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
Please am 11months pregnant now but i still feels pain in breast and in my abdomen. I feel weak always and av bn to d hospital and i was treated for malaria. Pls docs in d house help me cos my hobby is confused rt nw.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by lagtim(m): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
ini4brandon: dr.pls. where do I purchase 10% albumin. our premature baby has jaundice with high birilubin. at UUTH uyo. blood transfusion is not an option. plsssss.help us.
If i was the doctor managing your baby and the baby needs EBT (Exchange blood transfuaion), i ll just get get a Judge's order authorising me to do the EBT. the baby is still a minor and is a ward of the State. Kernicterus, or Acute Bilirubin Encephalopathy are
serious conditions that you do not want to see in any baby. the damage is really irreversible.
you have access to the internet so read about these conditions yourself.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Hassanjj(m): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
my questions are: does staphlococus has a permanent cure? If it does, what nd what drugs can one use for it?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by cynama: 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
doctor in the house pls i need ur quick response, hw do i use to clear the pimples on my face
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by adexchamp(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hello Doctor in the house,I have been having serious chest pain and heaviness in the chest and back pain also,i was diagnosed with ulcer but i dont know which type of ulcer it is,can u pls recommend any good medications for cure....thanks!
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by fetok: 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
Pls Doctors in the house,i was diagnosed with ulcer and i ve been having rapid bowel movement most especially when i eat food like garri(eba),and i ve diarrhea/purge anytime i eat rice.what is wrong with me pls and what is the solution?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by umpteen: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
fetok: Pls Doctors in the house,i was diagnosed with ulcer and i ve been having rapid bowel movement most especially when i eat food like garri(eba),and i ve diarrhea/purge anytime i eat rice.what is wrong with me pls and what is the solution?
can u get aloe power and super cider!
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by umpteen: 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
cynama: doctor in the house pls i need ur quick response, hw do i use to clear the pimples on my face
you can use DEFENDER and TEA TREE SOAP
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by saheed62(m): 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
Pls how can someone get rid of little pimples before it becomes bigger
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Atiluv(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2013
Please people help me, my mum is complaining bitterly that am too fat and I knw too well too dat my fatness is becoming so unbearaable in my eyes. Pls wat can I do to loose dis fatness I beg
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by fetok: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2013
umpteen: can u get aloe power and super cider!
@umpteen,Thank you!pls where can i get super cider,i dont know it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.