Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle (25456 Views)

Chioma Akpotha And Ufuoma Mcdermott Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son / Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpotha, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma McDermott Show Their Backsides / Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by TunezBlog: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nollywood star, Ufuoma McDermott have never experienced snow in her life but got the chance of a lifetime when she joined her friend and colleague Omoni Oboli at Stockholm Film festival in Sweden.

Omoni decided to help her friend build a snowman but they ended up making an Oracle(juju) version which they shared with their fans on gram..

See below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/actresses-omoni-oboli-and-ufuoma.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by Airforce1(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
JJC for Europe

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by veekid(m): 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2016

still looking for the juju
Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by Orestino(m): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
Okay
Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by victorazy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
JJC. If not those white ppl at the background I for say na Jos be this considering the picture quality.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by Mileslamar1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
2/10 them no try at all
Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by simplynigerians: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You can now buy made in Nigeria Shoes, Bags, and Clothes at http://www.simplynigerian.com.ng
The first online store to buy and sell made in Nigeria Goods, we deliver nationwide

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by NigeriaKitchen: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nigeriakitchen.com wink
Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by gafar1972(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
Even if u av nva seen snow bfor,,av u nva played with clay bfor

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by safarigirl(f): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
So Ufuoma has never been to her oyibo husband's homeland? Or they don't visit in winter? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
Loool
Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by bazzyblings: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
Airforce1:
JJC for Europe

You don go the Europe ?? ...

Why you dey beef dem abi u don see snow before ?

Go chop bread and groundnut .

Stop beefing

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by Titheman(m): 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
OP I rush here to see real juju not snow man
arrange ur title wella next tym be4 sumtin chuk u 4 harsh
Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by abike12(f): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
ok. and?
Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by Basheer18(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kai people sef. say she Neva experience snow 4 her life... gringringrin
Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by priscaoge(f): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
See these ignorant ones commenting nonsense up there ^^^^^... So because they are actresses, they shouldn't play around or have fun? Someone said JJC, Unkul wee u keep kwayiet! These people spend more time abroad than in Nigeria. The funny part is that it's those ones that haven't entered local flights that will be busy typing rubbish. For the fact that they play in d snow doesn't make them JJC or haven't seen snow befoe. I remember when Mercy Johnson, Genevieve, Omotola etc played in d snow and posted the pictures, maybe they are also JJC. Worry about Ur life and let people have fun how they wish. "Beefers" are liable to die poor!!

20 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by repogirl(f): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
Sigidi goes to Stockholm, lmao!
Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by zeusdgrt(m): 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
Indomie don too cost these dayz o
Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by buffalowings: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
priscaoge:
See these ignorant ones commenting nonsense up there ^^^^^... So because they are actresses, they shouldn't play around or have fun? Someone said JJC, Unkul wee u keep kwayiet! These people spend more time abroad than in Nigeria. The funny part is that it's those ones that haven't entered local flights that will be busy typing rubbish. For the fact that they play in d snow doesn't make them JJC or haven't seen snow befoe. I remember when Mercy Johnson, Genevieve, Omotola etc played in d snow and posted the pictures, maybe they are also JJC. Worry about Ur life and let people have fun how they wish. "Beefers" are liable to die poor!!

Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by DEIFIED(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
I am not understanding... Are they trying to carry their winchin winchin that way?
Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by Osyxcel(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
priscaoge:

Ahn ahn!

someone cannot play with you? is that how you use to do?

6 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by temmypotter(m): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
lol
Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by priscaoge(f): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
Osyxcel:

Ahn ahn!

Lwkmd ayaf vex mbok cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
priscaoge:

280 likes

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by gozzlin: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
Common snowman they can't even build. undecided Smh
Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by Osyxcel(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
repogirl:
Sigidi goes to Stockholm, lmao!

Warris sigidi? Is that the name of a person or food? undecided

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by Osyxcel(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
priscaoge:

Lwkmd ayaf vex mbok cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No vex biko grin.... Nairalanders and bad mouth are like bread and butter grin
Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by starwar(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
Make I talk true,i never see snow before......Abeg who go carry me sef go obodo oyinbo make me sef play with snow#nabegideybeg
Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
Osyxcel:

Ahn ahn!

grin grin grin I haff die!
Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by Jorseen(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
grin grin grin I haff die!
Oh my God I cant stop laffing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayo Olaiya: "I Nearly Lost My Sight During Auto Accident” / I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos) / "Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.