Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. (27473 Views)

Help! Flood Take Over A Nairalander's House In Benin / The Painting Diary Of An O'sha city Building (onitsha) / Roofing Of A Nairalander's House In Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by jeeqaa7(m): 7:50am On Nov 15, 2016
you should sell it ... you seem to have a good knowledge of it ..
Lilimax:

Not really but I know what the paint can do smiley
Tested and proven and offers a wide rande of over 12,000 colours and more smiley
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2016
paradigmshift:
I will love to have the plan of this house. i love the design .. esvevanda@gmail.com that is my email
I don't own the house sir. I was just privileged to supply the paints and graciously permitted to showcase it.
@ sukkot, easy with the cane sir grin.
@ clefstone, I'm sure I stated in the post that I only supplied the paint. The owners didn't post it. Although we have many owners that post to encourage or enlighten others on different stages to avoid being cheated since many are not present on ground.
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by sukkot: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2016
gbadexy:

I don't own the house sir. I was just privileged to supply the paints and graciously permitted to showcase it.
@ clefstone, I'm sure I stated in the post that I only supplied the paint. The owners didn't post it. Although we have many owners that post to encourage or enlighten others on different stages to avoid being cheated since many are not present on ground.
grin wink
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Lilimax(f): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2016
jeeqaa7:
you should sell it ... you seem to have a good knowledge of it ..
Yeah! it is my line... smiley

Properties of a good paint which you can find in Dulux Paints are:

Opacity: Is ability of paint to hide the substrate underneath easily. High opacity covers faster in less coats, less application time
Spreading rate: The ability of the paint to cover a known area of the substrate. E.g. 15m2/L means 1litre of paint will cover 15metre squared of an area
Durability : Good paint has ability not to blister, crack, peel and has good colour retention
Ease of application: Ability of the paint to be applied easily and fast, the paint goes on with less brushing, faster clean-up and excellent spatter resistance
Viscosity - The property of liquid which enables it to resist flow.

Note: A quality paint should be environmentally friendly and Dulux is...
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by leksmedia: 7:55am On Nov 15, 2016
Hello, Good morning. I just noticed you currently dont have a website, this will go a long way in promoting your brand , and it wlll also give you a lot of publicity and trust from the general public. We are into web design and brand management. Kindly visit our website on www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370 , you can also check a website we designed for a construction company at www.brottaconstruction.com Thank you

Princelegacylemoha:
Good Job
Kindly drop below the contact of the painters.
Good color Modulation
The recess and the lintel edge bridge is a good combination
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2016
Lilimax:

All these rugba- rugba Paints embarassed
Use Dulux Paint jare and you'll be glad you did smiley
I'm sure a trial will convince you ma'am cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by jeeqaa7(m): 7:57am On Nov 15, 2016
wow.. impressive ... your advice would come in handy ... maybe your contact too.. lets do biz maam
Lilimax:

Properties of a good paint which you can fin in Dulux Paints are:

Opacity: Is ability of paint to hide the substrate underneath easily. High opacity covers faster in less coats, less application time
Spreading rate: The ability of the paint to cover a known area of the substrate. E.g. 15m2/L means 1litre of paint will cover 15metre squared of an area
Durability : Good paint has ability not to blister, crack, peel and has good colour retention
Ease of application: Ability of the paint to be applied easily and fast, the paint goes on with less brushing, faster clean-up and excellent spatter resistance

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Lilimax(f): 7:57am On Nov 15, 2016
gbadexy:

I'm sure a trial will convince you ma'am cheesy.
Do you do supply and apply? undecided
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Lilimax(f): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2016
jeeqaa7:
wow.. impressive ... your advice would come in handy ... maybe your contact too.. lets do biz maam
grin
What type of biz? smiley
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by jeeqaa7(m): 7:59am On Nov 15, 2016
the type you are selling ...
Lilimax:
grin
What type of biz? smiley
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2016
Lilimax:

Properties of a good paint which you can find in Dulux Paints are:

And you're certain my paint don't have these qualities including low Voc?
I'm sure if you frequent property section, the general topic thread specifically, you would have read where I stated all these and more.
I've supplied clients that use imported designer paints that are impressed and you are mentioning one brand as the alpha and omega of paint!

1 Like

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2016
Lilimax:

Do you do supply and apply? undecided
I only produce and supply the paints but I have dedicated painters that I recommend to clients.

1 Like

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Lilimax(f): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2016
gbadexy:

I only produce and supply the paints but I have dedicated painters that I recommend to clients.
ok.
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Lilimax(f): 8:14am On Nov 15, 2016
gbadexy:

And you're certain my paint don't have these qualities including low Voc?
I'm sure if you frequent property section, the general topic thread specifically, you would have read where I stated all these and more.
I've supplied clients that use imported designer paints that are impressed and you are mentioning one brand as the alpha and omega of paint!
But you'll agree with me that the brand leads why the rest follows smiley
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Sirmuel1(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2016
Good job Op! Its a Beautiful house.
I'd love to own a house like that
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 8:27am On Nov 15, 2016
Lilimax:

But you'll agree with me that the brand leads why the rest follows smiley
Ah don't know that o madam. Perhaps so in nigeria. But some prefer Ralph Lauren, boer etc.
Many clients giving painters money to buy dulux are the ones sometimes using rugba rugba paint.
They pour some other low quality paint inside sometimes. They even sell the used dulux container at a very high price.
You know what you are getting with mine. Although I've supplied two different agents of imported paint companies that substitute mine to save cost and the clients don't know difference.
I don't adulterate. I only use my Regal paint brand. It's already in the pop market and it's strictly time that is preventing it from being in the regular paint market. So its a promising brand on It's own.

5 Likes

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2016
Sirmuel1:
Good job Op! Its a Beautiful house.

I'd love to own a house like that
God will surely provide you with one with hard work and prayers.
Me inclusive.
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Sirmuel1(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2016
gbadexy:
God will surely provide you with one with hard work and prayers. Me inclusive.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2016
I like your analysis. *Big smile.

Lilimax:

Yeah but CAP Screeding Filler is the best for both interior and exterior purposesmiley
Excellent drying time and perfect finish.

1 Like

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by legendte(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
I need a good company that will paint this my property cool cool grin
If you get 1/10th of the money for that project, you no go dey nairaland dey yab.
Good dream anyway......dream on.......
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by ItzHoludex(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2016
sukkot:
so you have your workers standing on bamboo that can break easily ? walahi you need to be caned with koboko

he is nt d painter, he supplies paints

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2016
allCopacetic:

this is quite lovely. I like the combination of graffitex, matt and brick detailing.There's just something about graffitex that makes it really applealing.

Oga gbadexy you must introduce us to this your client oo. cheesy i think he speaks my language. Tastefully Built, Tastefully finished.

We have just the right kind of high end electrical fittings and accessories that'll further set this masterpiece apart.
I've dropped your number with her. She said they've gotten other light fittings but wants to see what you have for the living rooms. There are 2 of those.

1 Like

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by NL1960: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2016
Lilimax:

Great things start from small beginnings. Dulux paint did not start yesterday. gbadexy paints are good and affordable. A trial with the guy's paints will convince you.

4 Likes

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2016
NL1960:

Great things start from small beginnings. Dulux paint did not start yesterday. gbadexy paints are good and affordable. A trial with the guy's paints will convince you.
Thanks very much sir my oga cheesy.
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by degamemaster(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2016
Wow this is very beautiful. Still on mine, roofing things. God be our strength.

1 Like

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by paradigmshift(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2016
gbadexy:

thanks boss but like how many rooms are in the house, sitting room..just describe it..I love simple design.. nice painting.. you will paint my house in Benin by next year, believing God and that why I need a little description of that house
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Jonwesley(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2016
gbadexy:

Ah don't know that o madam. Perhaps so in nigeria. But some prefer Ralph Lauren, boer etc.
Many clients giving painters money to buy dulux are the ones sometimes using rugba rugba paint.
They pour some other low quality paint inside sometimes. They even sell the used dulux container at a very high price.
You know what you are getting with mine. Although I've supplied two different agents of imported paint companies that substitute mine to save cost and the clients don't know difference.
I don't adulterate. I only use my Regal paint brand. It's already in the pop market and it's strictly time that is preventing it from being in the regular paint market. So its a promising brand on It's own.

So how much is your selling price of a bucket? Where can I buy, I'm living around Abuja please.
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by ideology(m): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2016
Good job op, keep it up cool

1 Like

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 15, 2016
Lilimax:

She is smart....#claps#
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Chelseafan1: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2016
Lilimax:

Not really but I know what the paint can do smiley
Tested and proven and offers a wide range of over 12,000 colours and more smiley

Where can I get this Dulux paint and what is the price please.
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
paradigmshift:

thanks boss but like how many rooms are in the house, sitting room..just describe it..I love simple design.. nice painting.. you will paint my house in Benin by next year, believing God and that why I need a little description of that house
6 rooms including master, madam, children and visitor's room. 2 living rooms.
She told me the plan of the house was in line with the shape and space of the land which can only work for it.
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Jonwesley:

So how much is your selling price of a bucket? Where can I buy, I'm living around Abuja please.
Depends on the type. Regular emulsion, textured, matte, satin and even premium grade emulsion all have different prices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ / Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Marina This Morning / Cost Of Buying A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.