Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside (2575 Views)

HTC Full User Thread(for Custom Roms And Solutions).official / How To Install Stable Xposed Framework On Android 7.0/7.1 Nougat / 6 Best Xposed Framework Modules For All Techno Devices Running Android 5.0+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by ORIJIN201(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
request for your ROMs, Xposed framework And Mods.
Techno infinix gionee xiamo HTC Samsung Sony you name it.
Let it begin!!!
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by teezeelee: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
I need techno y6 custom rom
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by ORIJIN201(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by ORIJIN201(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
teezeelee:
I need techno y6 custom rom
here you have it lollicraft.
[url]droidlegend..com/2016/11/lollicraft-for-techno-y6.html[/url]
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by ORIJIN201(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Give your phone the Android 7 nougat look
visit
[url]droidlegend..com[/url]
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by UchihaItachi(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
Gionee m5 mini custom ROM?
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by ORIJIN201(m): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2016
UchihaItachi:
Gionee m5 mini custom ROM?
sorry I was late couldn't come online since yesterday night...here you go... Resurrection Remix
[url]droidlegend..com.ng/2016/11/resurrection-remix-custom-rom-for.html?m=1[/url]
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by krozay(m): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2016
Xposed framework for Gionee P5mini and twrp
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by Ifejiswag(m): 8:27am On Nov 15, 2016
infinx hots custom rom
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by ORIJIN201(m): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2016
Ifejiswag:
infinx hots custom rom
hot 1 or hot 2?
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by ORIJIN201(m): 9:00am On Nov 15, 2016
krozay:
Xposed framework for Gionee P5mini and twrp
here you go
Twrp for your phone [url]droidlegend..com/2016/11/install-twrp-recovery-and-root-your.html[/url]
PS Read carefully and don't forget to make a backup in case things go wrong. Cheers
Xposed framework for your phone [url]droidlegend..com.ng/2016/11/xposed-for-android-os-40-60.html?m=1[/url]
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by Youngpo413: 9:19am On Nov 15, 2016
Miui 8 for Samsung Galaxy A8 2015,is it possible?
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by ORIJIN201(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2016
Youngpo413:
Miui 8 for Samsung Galaxy A8 2015,is it possible?
sorry man not ported yet.
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by Youngpo413: 9:25am On Nov 15, 2016
ORIJIN201:
sorry man not ported yet.
Thanks, maybe I will go directly for the Mi Mix.
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by ORIJIN201(m): 9:28am On Nov 15, 2016
Youngpo413:
Thanks, maybe I will go directly for the Mi Mix.
wink
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by ORIJIN201(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
keep it coming
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by Brigance(m): 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nice work man. Do you possibly have a ROM for HTC one mini? preferably a lollipop or marshmallow theme.
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by ORIJIN201(m): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
Brigance:
Nice work man. Do you possibly have a ROM for HTC one mini? preferably a lollipop or marshmallow theme.
development for this device is low, the highest you will get is kitkat
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by Brigance(m): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
ORIJIN201:
development for this device is low, the highest you will get is kitkat

Yeap, you're right there. I've noticed it as well. I'm currently on CM12 that doesn't measure anything like the original Sense.

I've actually seen a cm13, yet to download though. Trying to test the waters to see if I'll see something different here.

Do you have some other ROMs apart from Cm?

You're doing a swell job. Regards.
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by ORIJIN201(m): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
Brigance:

Yeap, you're right there. I've noticed it as well. I'm currently on CM12 that doesn't measure anything like the original Sense.

I've actually seen a cm13, yet to download though. Trying to test the waters to see if I'll see something different here.

Do you have some other ROMs apart from Cm?

You're doing a swell job. Regards.
unfortunately no...I usually advice anyone getting a phone not to get the mini of a flagship device if he/she wants performance or development but you can visit my blog for some mods, I keep updating my blog, its new, created it just yesterday [url]droidlegend..com[/url]
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by Brigance(m): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
ORIJIN201:
unfortunately no...I usually advice anyone getting a phone not to get the mini of a flagship device if he/she wants performance or development but you can visit my blog for some mods, I keep updating my blog, its new, created it just yesterday [url]droidlegend..com[/url]

Yeah well, your advice is handy, I'll take it to mind.

I visited your blog, it's a nice one. keep your elbows up.
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by ORIJIN201(m): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
Brigance:

Yeah well, your advice is handy, I'll take it to mind.

I visited your blog, it's a nice one. keep your elbows up.
wink
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by mangala14(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
ORIJIN201:
request for your ROMs, Xposed framework And Mods.
Techno infinix gionee xiamo HTC Samsung Sony you name it.
Let it begin!!!
Do you have custom ROM for tecno boom J7? and can you help with the procedure for using the xposed installer
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by UchihaItachi(m): 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
ORIJIN201:
sorry I was late couldn't come online since yesterday night...here you go... Resurrection Remix
[url]droidlegend..com.ng/2016/11/resurrection-remix-custom-rom-for.html?m=1[/url]

Thanks bro
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by helpinghands(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
I need a bugless custom ROM for tecno camon c5
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by ORIJIN201(m): 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
mangala14:

Do you have custom ROM for tecno boom J7? and can you help with the procedure for using the xposed installer
here you go bro Resurrection Remix Marshmallow for your boom j7 http://droidlegend..com/2016/11/resurrection-remix-marshmallow-for.html
For your Xposed visit this link and read carefully. http://droidlegend..com/2016/11/xposed-for-android-os-40-60.html
enjoy cheers...
other boom J7 users you can make use of this too...
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by helpinghands(m): 12:42am On Nov 16, 2016
ORIJIN201:
here you go bro Resurrection Remix Marshmallow for your boom j7 http://droidlegend..com/2016/11/resurrection-remix-marshmallow-for.html
For your Xposed visit this link and read carefully. http://droidlegend..com/2016/11/xposed-for-android-os-40-60.html
enjoy cheers...

You didn't reply me
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by mangala14(m): 1:00am On Nov 16, 2016
ORIJIN201:
enjoy cheers...
Thanks bro for the ROM but I still don't understand how to use the exposed installer
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by Shittaakeem(m): 1:56am On Nov 16, 2016
Tecno h7 custom ROM please
Re: Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside by MALLAMSPICY: 6:53am On Nov 16, 2016
Shittaakeem:
Tecno h7 custom ROM please
here you go lucky chap http://droidlegend..com/2016/11/techno-h7-touchwiz-custom-rom.html
h7 Samsung touchwiz ROM follow my blog for more cool stuff.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Welcome Back Plan Has Stopped Working / 10 Cheap 5G Phones To Buy In 2020 / GLO Mobile Network Users Unable To Receive OTP Code Within Time Frame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.