Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,861,669 members, 6,865,261 topics. Date: Monday, 16 May 2022 at 02:08 PM

Need Me As A Mentor For Your Online Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Me As A Mentor For Your Online Business? (600 Views)

7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / 6 Ways To Keep Your Online Customers Away From Your Competition / Starting A Building Material Business I Need A Mentor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Me As A Mentor For Your Online Business? by Damiolad(m): 7:04am On Nov 03, 2009
Hook me up. Send your Full name and email add(preferably yahoo) to damiolad@yahoo.co.uk
Tag the message Mentor. Thanks
Re: Need Me As A Mentor For Your Online Business? by exotica(m): 11:57am On Nov 07, 2009
Sorry ooo,

I just wish you will understand that nobody will take you seriously with that type of website you are using.
For you to be someone else' mentor, you need to have made some cool dollars from the net. And if this is true, it
is my humble believe that you will not have any proble getting a webhost for a measly N2,500.

So, work on this and stop using the free Blogger blog you are using.
Re: Need Me As A Mentor For Your Online Business? by infogenius(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2009
exotica:

Sorry ooo,

I just wish you will understand that nobody will take you seriously with that type of website you are using.
For you to be someone else' mentor, you need to have made some cool dollars from the net. And if this is true, it
is my humble believe that you will not have any proble getting a webhost for a measly N2,500.

So, work on this and stop using the free Blogger blog you are using.

Quite hard on the guy.He can start somewhere and use any platform for his services.Though a hosted web site is better.
The blog platform is ok.
Re: Need Me As A Mentor For Your Online Business? by Phiry(m): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2009
Hi Damiolad,

Just a few tips,

If you use a website, you will have more control over your content,

And you can start building your traffic early because at some point
you will want to consider having your own domain name and you will
have to start building your traffic from the scratch. In the process
you will lose some of your regular readers.

For example you may be able to separate internet marketing section
and health section and make your widgets correspond to what you
have in each section.

You do not really want sesame street showing up in internet
marketing section or furniture showing up in health and fitness section

Also, if you load your website with too much scripts (and widgets), it
may take too much time to load. If that happens your visitors will leave
your website without reading your content.

(1) (Reply)

The Science Of Getting Rich / Can U Sponsor Me, But Dont Steel My Idea / Bi-monthly Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.