Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu (12962 Views)

Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today / Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors / Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody (2) (3) (4)

'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by JumiR: 2:08am On Nov 15, 2016
Former governor of Niger State, Dr. Muazu Babangida Aliyu, has said though it is widely held that the place of the woman is in the kitchen, “men also belong there.”

Recall President Muhammadu Buhari had in Germany, while speaking to reporters said that women belonged to the kitchen and the inner room in reply to his wife’s protest that some unknown politicians had hijacked her husband's administration. Babangida Aliyu spoke in Minna, Niger State capital, at the annual lecture series organised by Newgate College of Technology.

According to Babangida Aliyu,“Looking at the issue critically, and in Islamic terms, it is actually the man that should be in the kitchen as provided for in the Holy Quran.

The woman should only be in the ‘inner room,’ while the men should provide all the needs of the woman, including making purchases from the market for the use of the family. Islam does not permit women to go out indiscriminately, as they are supposed to be in the house taking care of the children.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/men-kitchen-women-room-ex-niger-gov-babangida-aliyu/

2 Shares

Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by GeneralB: 2:44am On Nov 15, 2016
Oga start with example

Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by mosalab(m): 3:29am On Nov 15, 2016
according to a core notherner........... kontinuuu

Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by yjgm(m): 6:24am On Nov 15, 2016
Coming from the former chief servant himself. Hehehehe

Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by Taryur3(m): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2016
Nonsense,see his froglike eye.that is there new national anthem.useless leaders with empty brain.

Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by TINALETC3(f): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2016
Nice bt I dnt wnt 2 marry a man dat cn cook, I wl handle my kitchen my self cool, even if he nos Hw 2 Cook, he shud keep his talent 2 himself, dnt wnt hm in my kitchen

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by rabex123(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2016
Don't worry..efcc is coming to you.
The worse governor in the last administration.

Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by Casinger(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2016

Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by bonechamberlain(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2016
So this man don finally talk. Waiting for efcc action

Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by kings09(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2016
Dis one na talk? Abegi, next news jare...

Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by KingSadeeq(m): 8:36am On Nov 15, 2016
Taliban Minna. Billboard Governor
Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by repogirl(f): 8:36am On Nov 15, 2016
Lol.... so Buhari no even sabi him Koran well sef....not surprised. grin

Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by Lasskeey: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by Lasskeey: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2016

Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by ddolaa(m): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2016
it's been long we heard from him, after all this while, this is wht one of our adored politicians had to say.

#
Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by jaymejate: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2016
Woh, gbayii omo iya mi
Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by drealj: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2016
Baba God I thank u for today.nice one.
Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by Lasskeey: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2016
Man are you serious ?

Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2016
This Gov. no look like him peers at all...
Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2016
Tell me you were in the kitchen for the eight years you were in government.

Men of yesterday, like GEJ, trying to seek relevance.

Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by Youngtrice(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2016
I didn't get any sense from what he said. He should go to market and do all the purchasing and also cook, after that he can comman tell us this. All these politicians who say nonsense just to seem relevant.
Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by tosyne2much(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2016
TINALETC3:
Nice bt I dnt wnt 2 marry a man dat cn cook, I wl handle my kitchen my self cool, even if he nos Hw 2 Cook, he shud keep his talent 2 himself, dnt wnt hm in my kitchen
I like this.. I just feel I should propose to you sha cool

Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by Timoleon(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2016
You want a definition of house wife? Check the Koran.

Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by bluejean(f): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2016
Is this news?? undecided nonsense
Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by eph12(m): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
I like this.. I just feel I should propose to you sha cool

Na guy be that o undecided
Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by DavidTheGeek: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2016
bluejean:
Is this news?? undecided nonsense
Sister i'm not understanding too.
Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by Anderson56(m): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2016
I don't understand. . .all i c iz Clown. . .
Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by sheylarhh(m): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2016
Orisirisi... my pple today is my birthday o... show me love

Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by jejemanito: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2016
TINALETC3:
Better pikin

Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by jeeqaa7(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2016
anumanu paedophile
Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by TINALETC3(f): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2016
eph12:

Na guy be that o undecided

Re: 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu by jegz25(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2016
Warris dis 1 sayin?...am not understanding

Rivers Re-run: INEC Deployed Fake Election Materials - Party Supporters / Land Use Charge: NBA To Welcome President Buhari To Lagos With Protest.. / Nigeria Government Has Failed Woefully - Shehu Sani reacts over 'Killing'