Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

My Friend Needs Help About The So Called Toilet Disease. Sciencetifically Called Candida. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Friend Needs Help About The So Called Toilet Disease. Sciencetifically Called Candida. (8321 Views)

Common Toilet Disease : Symptoms And Prevention / How To Handle Toilet Disease? / Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Needs Help About The So Called Toilet Disease. Sciencetifically Called Candida. by Tatian(f): 9:24am On Nov 03, 2009
The problem is she has it all the time, and she keeps treating it with insertion tablet and cream. Sometimes, injections and drugs. She offer total cure and ways of having it all the time. Pls Real doctor's advise.
Re: My Friend Needs Help About The So Called Toilet Disease. Sciencetifically Called Candida. by beingme(f): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2009
ur should have a prescription from the lab where she had the test that proved she's infected with cadi disease.

travid tablet should be ok
Re: My Friend Needs Help About The So Called Toilet Disease. Sciencetifically Called Candida. by abx76: 8:13am On Nov 09, 2009
There is 100% cure for toilet disease. contact Femi me on 08098471757 or 08035001414 for the info.
Re: My Friend Needs Help About The So Called Toilet Disease. Sciencetifically Called Candida. by beingme(f): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2009
POSTER BE VERY CAREFUL HERE .

GO FOR A LAB TEST AND GET URSELF TREATED
Re: My Friend Needs Help About The So Called Toilet Disease. Sciencetifically Called Candida. by MCLOVIN: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2009
Has yuor frnd done a high vaginal swab. U nd to do this before u decide to treat for candida or not. I think u r jumping the gun taking injections. Go for a test. It cld be PID which cld render her infertile so time is of the essence.
Re: My Friend Needs Help About The So Called Toilet Disease. Sciencetifically Called Candida. by Drulna: 5:59am On Nov 14, 2009
I will really advice her to go for a PAP smear which is very affordable ,because she might not actually have candida albican infection.it could be a carcinoma in-situ of the cervix,which is a precancerous disease and treatable
Re: My Friend Needs Help About The So Called Toilet Disease. Sciencetifically Called Candida. by agathamari(f): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2009
your friend is missing a vital step. candida or thrush/yeast infection is an imbalance of the normal yeast and bacteria of the vagina (can happen in the mouth, penis, eyes) while being treated tell he to STOP consuming heavy carbs or taking yeast tablets. after treatment tell her to eat yougert. fresh or frozen doesnt matter. the yougert has the "good" bacteria in it and after the treatment her vag is void of all bacteria including the good ones to "eat" the yeast. if she has a regulr sex partner tell him to be tested as well. they could be passing it between each other. if she used intimacy gadgets they must be trown out. any clothing that comes in contact with her groin, towels, panties, bath loufas etc should be bleached to prevent reinfection. there are homeopattic remadies to the infection and can be found online and include vaginal use of yougert and garlic but should be very very careful before attempting these and ony with advice from a dr (these methods are accepted by many gynos)
Re: My Friend Needs Help About The So Called Toilet Disease. Sciencetifically Called Candida. by femisoyebo(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2014
USE GREEN LIFE HERBAL MEDICINE FOR PERMANENT CURE..CALL
08099191280 FOR MORE INFO

(1) (Reply)

NIMC Lagos Staff Contracts COVID-19, Office Shut / Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently / Pls Help! I Am Having Bitter Taste After Recovering From Malaria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.