Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,409 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (46022 Views)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / Dating A Stingy Guy / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by olasubomi007(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
A beautiful US based Nigerian lady, Uche Onwudiwe with the twitter handle @chocolat_bunny took to Twitter to narrate her bizarre first date experience with a stingy guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by olasubomi007(m): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
More..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by olasubomi007(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Enybliss(f): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by SweetyZinta(f): 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
NEXT PLS

9 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
Their own ogbono soup.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by joycesims(f): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
grin That's obviously not a naija Guy, hahaha

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by UdohOby(f): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
Only God knows what you ate that made him change his mind not to pay your bills.

I even found it so difficult to comprehend what she was writing.

As a single girl, I never ate more than what I could pay for on a date, I always went out with money on any date I had. Ladies of nowadays, I no dey too understand them sef. The kind of respect I got from the guy I was dating then and his friends was awesome. He always told his friends that I was so independent.
Maybe when young ladies stop depending on men to take care of their every need, we will start getting our respect back. The kind of insult I read from NL guys to ladies these days is really disheartening.
#bringbackourrespectladies

Modified...

For all those saying I am looking for boyfriend on NL, abeg o, I am married with 2 beautiful kids.

I am not saying the guy was right, I am only stating the obvious. No guy invites a lady on a date without the intention of paying. Most Nigerian ladies are gluttonous in nature, and would consume what they themselves can't pay for on a date.
A friend of mine was once disgraced like this. She had a date, and didn't eat at home cus of the said date. She ate food and other drinkables worth almost 7k. My guy leave am waka. I and another friend paid for the bill when she called us. This girl couldn't even spend 500 in the school canteen. So please, let's call a spade a spade.

374 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by iduzebaba(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
My guy... my guy.... grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
UdohOby:
Only God knows what you ate that made him change his mind not to pay your bills.

As a single girl, I never ate more than what I could pay for on a date, I always went out with money on any date I had. Ladies of nowadays, I no dey too understand them sef. The kind of respect I got from the guy I was dating then and his friends was awesome. He always told his friends that I was so independent.
Maybe when young ladies stop depending on men to take care of their every need, we will start getting our respect back. The kind of insult I read from NL guys to ladies these days is really disheartening.
..can I take u out ? lwkmd

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
UdohOby:

my dear u read my mind

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
She got served.... That's ma nigga gringrin

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2016

This is the one of the many reasons why i will never spend money on any girl

Make i die any day i spend or give money to any girl excluding my sisters

Why won't she spend on me or give me some money ??

Why would i spend money on any girl ??

Does she work for me ??

What else does she bring to the table except her stinky pussy ??

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by amuijiji: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
i can only see a smart guy...

You ve refused all his advances but u want to get spoiled, is he working for you

U dey work for Tissue paper company but they eye go collect salary from Chevron, ANUMANU...

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by slimthugchimee(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
mtchwwwww
both of them needs their hands and legs cutoff and then shot on the head

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by ibroh22(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
ok o
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by cashmyles: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
See me See Wahala ooo

This habbit of some girls wearing, Earrings, Nose ring, Plenty necklace, Belly button ring, Leg chain, Bangles e.t.c... Is getting out of hand! A girl fell down today and sounded like STAINLESS PLATE

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by holatin(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
UdohOby:

if dat truly how u behave, den u get shame and gud training.
Abeg u go marry my dad ?
He is just 27

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by TINALETC3(f): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hmmm, al dates shudnt b abt money though bt op make I ask, wat and wat u chop , any bae wey over chop must pay grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by maxwelloweezy(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
OBIRIN
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by IVORY2009(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
lolzzzz
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by johnstar(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
K
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by holatin(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
Change the heading 2 a date between a gluttonous lady and a sharp guy.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by kidman96(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
You can take the girl out of Nigeria but you can't take Nigeria out of her.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
The guy is an ass.... Why ask a lady out when you know you ain't gonna pay... .it's not like she's the one who suggested the date.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
I smell lies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by vicola0281: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
recession don affect d guy BT he still wan nak free punaniii..

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by johnstar(m): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
All dis 9ja gals self no dey gt sense

I juz tire for dm gals o, na to find one white gal marry go sure pass oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Laveda(f): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
beautiful232:
Lol
so just because he didn't pay for your movie made him a stringy guy?
when you start giving yourself respect by paying your bills you will see guys that will respect you and do much more then paying for your movie
broke ass gal...be looking for who to take you buy you dinner and pay for your movie
NONSENSE!!!!

undecided What are you saying?

This guy invited her on a date, not like she forced him and you're here saying she should have paid? She even picked him.

Dafuk? undecided stop coming here to pretend, you wouldn't pay for a date you were invited.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Isoni(m): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tiri gbosa for that dude

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by jaybee3(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
What's she huffing and puffing about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. / 31 Problems Of Good Looking People / This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.