Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster (33612 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
From the moment i parked into the compound i new there was something strange about the compound,the agent who took me round the neighbourhood was shocked when we enterred the compound,and i told him that i was taking any apartment dats free.
Pa raibu a man in his mid 70's with huge tribal marks along his face in a very ugly way,like the person who drew it did with anger.He has no teeth,you would be puzzled at how he eats,and still married to three wives.Mama jumoke his first wive who is always troublesome,and guessed,bcus of her constant headache,that is why he married mama sikiratu,who invariably trailled a part.But hers is of being too sexually active,she neva says a word without sex invovled.I guessed that pa raibu couldn't quench the ragging fire between mama sikiratu's leg,thats why he married mama bode.The compound is a bevy of beautiful women,like pa raibu's 9 daughters,esther my neighbour(a banker who thinks everyone is an illetrate) and Felicia(trader,esther competitor).
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
There were only three male,i,tunde(who gossips more dan any gal i av met) and onos(a staunch jehovah's witness).
My first morning in my new house,i hed a loud bang on my door from my deep sleep,feeling irritated 4 whoever,that was banging my door.i shouted angrily,"WHO BE DAT WEN DEY KNOCK MY DOOR LIKE CRAZE MAN".I heard the husky voice of my landlord with his yoruba laddened accent."Is your landlordio,y is curse be the first tin dat came out of ur mouth dis morning.I apologised as i opened the door to pa raibu with his long chewing stick,he was chewing it like a goat.Beside him was his 16 year old chubby daughter,who gave a faint smile as he began to talk,"MA BINU! THIS IS MY DAUGHTER MORENIKE,SHE IS SABI BOOK VERY WELL JUST LIKE I FATHER.SHE WANT TO BE A LAWYER NI,WHEN SHE AR BIG,I WANT YOU TO MATURE HER.
i couldn't grab a meaning of what he said as i look confused and puzzled ,morenike saw d look on my eyes and she decided to explain to my understanding.
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
My first morning in my new house, I heard a loud bang on
my door, from my deep sleep I jumped out of my bed feeling
irritated for whoever that was for disturbing my sleep as I
shouted angrily
ME: Who be that wey dey knock like craze person? And I heard the husky voice of my landlord with his yoruba
laddened accent LANDLORD: Is ya lanlordi o! why is curse be the first thing
that came out of ya mouth this early morning I apologised as I opened the door to Pa Rabiu with a long
chewstick that he had in his mouth, chewing like a goat who
was its cud, he had his daughter by her side, A dark chubby
girl who should be around 16yrs, she gave out a faint smile
as Pa Rabiu began to talk LANDLORD: Ma binu! this is my daughter Morenike, she are
sabi book very well like I father, She want to be a lawyer
like you ni, when she are big, I want you to mature her! I couldn’t grab a meaning out what he said as I looked
confused and puzzled, my eyes now on the little girl and she
understood from the look in my eyes

1 Like

Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
MORENIKE: Unculu what Baa’mi is trying to say is that since
you are a lawyer, you should help to teach me as I want to
be a lawyer too while in return I’ll run errands free for you It was then I understood what my old landlord was ranting
about all morning, I shook my head in acceptance as I
turned to the landlord ME: Oh! landlord I agree, I’ll willingly teach Morenike as far
as she is a good girl LANDLORD: Good ni? Morenike is the goodest girl of all my
pikins, the rest are ajagbidi, can’t you see her tobi english? I fixed classes with Morenike every saturday and sunday
evening, on the first of day of the said classes, I wore
boxers and singlet as I opened my door to let her in and few
minutes into the classes Mama Sikiratu who turned out to be
Morenike’s mother began to knock heavily at my door! I
quickly rushed to the door and it was Mama Sikiratu, the moment she saw me on boxers, she sat down on the ground
and began to cry.
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
MAMA SIKIRATU: Yeeeh! oti tan, I knew it ni, this young
blood have put his thing in my daughter ni o! can’t you see
he is sweating o! She stood up from where she sitting on the floor and rushed
me, using her dirty hands from the filthy floor she placed
them and squeezed my singlet tight to my neck as she was
shouting MAMA SIKIRATU: Morenike! Morenike! Come out let me see
if you can still waka, this boy go don use this long thing
scatter your small waist {pointing at my groin region} Tenant you suppose give this thing to matured people and
not small Morenike. The neighbours all gathered as they await Morenike whom
for no reason decided to waste time before she came out
and when she finally did, everybody saw that was just mere
allegation and nothing had gone wrong, they all burst into
laughter as Pa Rabiu walked in on us and from afar shouting
as he came closer LANDLORD: I know is Mama Sikiratu that is disturbing our
calmness in this compound.
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
She turned to Pa Rabiu immediately and said MAMA SIKIRATU: This one you carry fish give rat! if him
chop am, I will not allow una rest for this compound Pa Rabiu began to laugh as he clinged to his chewing stick
and said LANDLORD: Mama Sikiratu! Is that thing in the young boys
waist that you want to chop! as if I given you the fish you
will not chop? you have been chopping this fish since your
small and yet you no want to remain for your pikins to chop She sighed as she used both hands to hit in between her
thighs, a body language that meant “na you sabi” and Pa
Rabiu turned to me and apologised as the crowd dispersed
and I opened my door and Morenike followed me into the
house, I became scared and cautious as I began to teach
her again, we continued for another 10 minutes before Morenike raised her hand to ask me a question, I paused
and looked her and she asked...
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
MORENIKE: Unculu can you ibasun? I became vexed at why yoruba people always coin their
language in all that they speak, so I queried her ME: What is Ibasun? MORENIKE: {smiling} Unculu can you faaji? as in knack me
well I was shocked as I stood up looking at her and she
continued MORENIKE: Unculu my big sisters need to know, they said if
you faaji me well that they will still come and try test it That was when fear gripped me as she took her hands
straight to the button on her shirt and…
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
rate it,GOOD OR BAD
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by StarBukola(f): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
mrjoshyssb:
rate it,GOOD OR BAD
better.and am loving it.
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by MrNicer: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
mrjoshyssb:
rate it,GOOD OR BAD
In 1 word 'PERFECT'
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2016
I Stopped her and rushed to the door for I was scared not
for her but the wrath of Mama Sikiratu, being caught in the
act would be worse, as she turned and looked at me with a
surprised look and the said MORENIKE: Unculu Se o n beru ni? you don’t need to be
afraid ni, this one your running from small girl like me, if you
now meet Sikiratu what will you do? aaah! unculu you no get
strength oh! I walked back to her without saying a word, held by the arm
and dragged her slowly by the arm as she fixed her gaze on
me trying to put a seductive eyes on me of which she looked
funny doing that, I opened my door and sent her out, she
didn’t say a word and walked away like everything was
normal. I sat at the veranda of my house that evening as Tunde
walked by and saw me, greeted me from afar and change
his direction towards me as he stumped his feet hard to get
dirts off his slippers as he entered my veranda and we
shook hands.
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2016
Tunde needs no invitation into anybody’s
house for he feels everybody liked him which was the exact opposite, he sat beside me and then began to talk TUNDE: Egbon I hear wetin happen dis morning oh! As I smiled and decided to discuss the issue with him, so I
chipped in some few words ME: Don’t Mama sikiratu, she wanted to disgrace me TUNDE: {Smiling} No be dat one I dey talk ni, I hear say iron
bender give you kpomo to chop you reject am ME: Iron bender? TUNDE: Yes na! Morenike give you kpomo to chop and you
begin act like charlesi our jehova witines, abi you no know
say if Morenike na exam and you fit score her 40 over 100
say all landlord pikin go dey give you kpomo chop? I was bewildered as I turned to look at Tunde as those
words came out of his mouth and he decided to talk further
to prove his words were through true TUNDE: No talk say I talk to oh but I go tell you because
me I like you ni.
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2016
the tenant wey bin dey stay for this house
before you park enter, na him knack bolanle sotey you no
see as she dey waka kukere now? I then understood his point, and I got the confirmation of
his words that night when I went fetch water at the general
tap in the yard, I saw Morenike, Bolanle and Sikiratu as they
sat at a corner beside the tap discussing, when I
approached with my bucket and was fetching water from
the tap, they all began to laugh loud and then Sikiratu hissed and said to my hearing SIKIRATU: Fear fear man! I talk am say all these kind people
no sabi work And they all burst into another bout of laughter as I fetched
water and walked away but I had resolved to teach
Morenike a lesson then next day when she comes for her
classes in my house, I waited patiently for sunday to come
but when the time clocked 4pm which is the time set aside
for her sunday classes, I became a little bit afraid, afraid that I might not perform well and the news would be
circulated round the compound.
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2016
just as I was contemplating
on my next line of action, Morenike knocked on my door and
I answered as she opened the door, I stood up and walked
past her as she greeted me MORENIKE: Unculu good evening! I ignored her as I went for the door, locked it and began to
close the window binds and she began to smile as she
muttered MORENIKE: Unculu this one you are closing curtain ni, I
hope you get condom? I was shocked at her boldness for a girl of her age, as I
turned to her and said ME: Comot your cloth and lie down for bed She didn’t hesitate at all as she obeyed and began to pull
her gown, she gave me another shocker when I found out
she hand no pant or bra on, as her erect and pointed boobs
was what caught my eyes immediately, I pulled my boxers
down and my long dick with thick veins that ran across it
was fully erecting and pulsating, she looked at it with admiration as she stood up from the bed and sat down while
I came closer to her as she grabbed my cock with both
hands.
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2016
MORENIKE: chai! Oko nla, Egbon you be man! this na wetin
I dey like! I was ashamed of me sleeping with a small girl but yet still
had this inner zeal to teach this little girl a lesson and see if
she could turn a new leaf, I made her place her back on the
bed as I opened her thighs gently, tore the sachet of
condom and stretched her hand so fast and took the
condom from my hand and then professionally placed the condom well fitted on my dick, she really surpassed all level
of maturity I have seenwhen it comes to sex, as she
positioned well, even used pillow to put under her hips so
that her pussy can be fully stretched and then I began to
insert my dick slowly, for fear that I might hurt her with my
huge loins but Morenike raised her head up and looked at me angrily MORENIKE: Aaah! Unculu kilon shele? put this thing inside ni
make I enjoy am, If you no sabi make you lie down make I
climb you oh
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
I became angry at the way she acted so I decided to punish
her with my d*ck, I inserted the full length of my cock inside
as her p*ssy as I saw her eyes pop out and her hands
clenched the bedsheet, I decided not to put any atom of
emotions as I began to move my hips slowly then faster,
both hands placed on the bed while my hips slammed her p*ssy, all she ever moaned was MORENIKE: Aaaah! egbon! I like it And the more she moaned those words the more I increased
my propencity, whining my waist and making sure I scrub all
corners of her p*ssy while, I raised her legs and pressed it
against her shoulder and then began to Bleep her hard and
firm, but Morenike instead of moaning in pain this time awed
me as she moved her waist from under so fast to meet my hard strokes, she did that so skillfull as she used to grab my
butt and pressed me against her p*ssy. It seemed like the harder I bleeped her, the more I was
bringing out the real Morenike, Her eyes changed and she
pushed me off her bodY.
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
I wondered where the strength
came from, acting like a person been possesed by another
spirit, she rushed and climbed me, using her hand to grab
my d*ck and removed the condom so fast and in the next second inserted my cock into her very wet and slippery cunt
and then began to hump on it, squatting as she sucked my
nipples and then rolled her waist, she would use her hips to
remove my d*ck and when it gets only to the cap of my
cock, she would then stop and just whine her waist and
squeezed her p*ssy so tight that I felt her cunt grip my d*ck and then she began to twist on that, the sensation was so
out of the world for both of us, as she closed her eyes and
used her teeth to bite her lips in a very seductive way,
slowly again she would begin to take the full length deep
into her p*ssy and when she reaches the base of my cock,
she would moan and suck my nipples. I saw every cause to call Morenike the “Iron bender” as she
artfully bleeped me.
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
she jammed her whole body all over my
long d*ck that I became scared it might hurt her internally
but rather those hard and painful thrust gave her joy, when
she was about to come is when I enjoyed Morenike the
more, she began to flap her thighs, in an open and close motion and the grip from her p*ssy made me cum so hard
that Morenike jumped out, grabbed my d*ck and began to
lick the trickles of sperm that drooled out of my cock, she
licked my d*ck clean as she looked at me smiling, while I laid
back gasping for breath, she stood up, wore her clothes
and left my room My thighs were all worn out from the heavy bout of
marathon sex I had with Morenike, later that evening at the
tap as I went to fetch water, I didn’t see Morenike or any of
her sisters at the tap which was quite unusual but I ignored
that fact and continued to fetch my water, until I noticed a
presence then a shadow , as I turned and bumped into Sikiratu ME: Aaah! Sikiratu why do you wan to scare me.
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
More coming up later
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
SIKIRATU: Sorry o broda, E ma binu, I wanted to come and
collect your phone ni, what you have done to Morenike me I
like am sugar I wondered at how news travel in this small compound, I
knew not giving Sikiratu my number would spell doom for
me, so to save myself I asked for her number instead and
she began to happily call it SIKIRATU: siro eit siro………. I took her number and promised to call her, just as she left
Tunde appeared out of no where as he was smiling with a
big grin and then said TUNDE: I talk am say you na bad guy, when Sikiratu dey
doubt you, na me tell am say you na my guy and for
bedmatics say you no fit fuckup, you just settle down
arrange Morenike then scatter her waist I decided to caution Tunde for I know his unguarded mouth
could put both himself and I in trouble ME: Shutup! wetin dey worry you sef! your own na to do
aproko from morning reach night He acted as if he was shocked from my words of anger TUNDE: Dis one you dey para like this make I comot jare, I
know say you no like as I hail for work wey you finish today I carried my bucket angrily and walked into my house, as I
settled down to watch the nine O’clock news, the NEPA in
their normal took the light and the compound went into
darkness with the voice of Tunde heard outside as he
cursed the NEPA staffs TUNDE: NEPA na thunder go fire una aswear I stood up from the chair and lit the candle by the dinning
table and made for my room when I heard a very light knock
on my door, whoever that was knocked like someone who
was afraid, so I tiptoed with candle in my hand and a bunch
of broom in the other hand, as I opened the door and here
was Mama Sikiratu, fear gripped me to my bones, guessing in my mind if she was here to confront me for what I did to
her daughter, I greeted her ME: Good evening ma MAMA SIKIRATU: Lower your voice o, I have seen your
handiwork with my daughter o! I almost fainted in shock as I began to apologise immediately ME: Mama Sikiratu is not what you think o, let me explain
how it happened She cuts in MAMA SIKIRATU: This one your collecting her number in the
dark, if I give any of my pikins belle, I will lock you for cell o,
panti ni I heaved a sign of relief, if she had not cut me short, I
would have exposed my little secret, so I apologised and
she turned to leave but after throwing few steps Mama
Sikiratu turned again and said MAMA SIKIRATU: But wait oh! Am I not having the things
you like in woman? is this not better Ikebe, Oni idi nla
{touching her ass} see If you take me inside your house, I
will display for you and you will understand why am popular
as “Iron bender” Mama Sikiratu began to drag my door with me to gain
entrance.
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
SIKIRATU: Sorry o broda, E ma binu, I wanted to come and
collect your phone ni, what you have done to Morenike me I
like am sugar I wondered at how news travel in this small compound, I
knew not giving Sikiratu my number would spell doom for
me, so to save myself I asked for her number instead and
she began to happily call it SIKIRATU: siro eit siro………. I took her number and promised to call her, just as she left
Tunde appeared out of no where as he was smiling with a
big grin and then said TUNDE: I talk am say you na bad guy, when Sikiratu dey
doubt you, na me tell am say you na my guy and for
bedmatics say you no fit fuckup, you just settle down
arrange Morenike then scatter her waist I decided to caution Tunde for I know his unguarded mouth
could put both himself and I in trouble ME: Shutup! wetin dey worry you sef! your own na to do
aproko from morning reach night He acted as if he was shocked from my words of anger TUNDE: Dis one you dey para like this make I comot jare.
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
I carried my bucket angrily and walked into my house, as I
settled down to watch the nine O’clock news, the NEPA in
their normal took the light and the compound went into
darkness with the voice of Tunde heard outside as he
cursed the NEPA staffs TUNDE: NEPA na thunder go fire una aswear I stood up from the chair and lit the candle by the dinning
table and made for my room when I heard a very light knock
on my door, whoever that was knocked like someone who
was afraid, so I tiptoed with candle in my hand and a bunch
of broom in the other hand, as I opened the door and here
was Mama Sikiratu, fear gripped me to my bones, guessing in my mind if she was here to confront me for what I did to
her daughter, I greeted her ME: Good evening ma MAMA SIKIRATU: Lower your voice o, I have seen your
handiwork with my daughter o! I almost fainted in shock as I began to apologise immediately ME: Mama Sikiratu is not what you think o, let me explain
how it happened.
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
She cuts in MAMA SIKIRATU: This one your collecting her number in the
dark, if I give any of my pikins belle, I will lock you for cell o,
panti ni I heaved a sign of relief, if she had not cut me short, I
would have exposed my little secret, so I apologised and
she turned to leave but after throwing few steps Mama
Sikiratu turned again and said MAMA SIKIRATU: But wait oh! Am I not having the things
you like in woman? is this not better Ikebe, Oni idi nla
{touching her ass} see If you take me inside your house, I
will display for you and you will understand why am popular
as “Iron bender” Mama Sikiratu began to drag my door with me to gain
entrance.
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
Rate it from 1---->10
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by AndyAustin(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Very interesting piece. O boi do com finish this story sharp sharp...
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2016
I held on to my door as Mama Sikiratu pushed hard and
finally I was able to lock my door while I could hear her
ranting from outside the door MAMA SIKIRATU: I thinking your a man but you and
vegetable are twins As she left in anger, I decided to tuck myself in bed and
sleep but the loud moan coming from Tunde’s room who was
my next door neighbour, I tried to ignore the noise and
sleep but it wasn’t possible as shouts of “You be man” and
“just dey go jare”, I decided to stay up and just wait
patiently until they are through but I became surprised when the girl’s voice moaned out loud “Oshee scatter that
place, no be fear fear Stanley” I was puzzled who would be
the lady in their calling my name, I suspected Morenike
because she was the only person I had something with in
number 17, so I waited patiently into the night to see who
that was. I heard the sound from the door as somebody was opening
it, so I peeped from my window only to see Mama Sikiratu
leaving Tunde’s house.
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 7:43am On Nov 17, 2016
I couldn’t believe that Tunde could
get such kinda courage and sleep with that old woman. Sitting at my veranda after work the next day reading an
old newspaper, trying to while away time before I cook,
Sikiratu just appeared before my door, looking sad and
angry SIKIRATU: Egbon! you didn’t call me again, I have been
waiting ni, lets go inside As she tried to walk past me, I stopped her and said ME: Wait first! so your just entering my house without
caring if your parents would see you? She looked at me in the eyes and said SIKIRATU: Egbon my papa dem and him plenty wife dem
don comot, come inside make we do this thing sharp sharp
before them come Nobody in his right sense would ever turn down a free
booty, Sikiratu should be around 18yrs old but her backside
is quite large and round shaped like the typical village
yoruba girl, I look at both sides carefully to make sure that
nobody sees her entering my house. SIKIRATU: Broda mi, e ma binu, I want it hardi o!
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 7:49am On Nov 17, 2016
I smiled as our eyes met, sat beside her and brought out my
wallet, pulled out a sachet of condom, tore it and gave her
to hold as I undressed, she looked at it with disgust and said SIKIRATU: Egbon you want to use this english rubber to
Ibasun? no o, the thing are wound me in my part, use ya
thing like that, me I like it fresh! Mama Sikiratu’s gene must be very strong for all her kids
acted like her and where all nympho’s, from the moment
Sikiratu grabbed my cock and began to give me Mouth Gig, it
was one freaking moment of pleasure, she bleeped better
than all the classy girls I have met who I believe had better
access to Indecency and the rest. Sikiratu grabbed my dick and practically used to brush her
teeth, sucking me to the base and then winding up, she did
that for quite a while before using her hand to help me
stand up, she bent down in the doggy position and I
inserted my long thick cock from the rear as she looked at
me
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 7:52am On Nov 17, 2016
and then began to swirl her wait so well that her hips would go in a circular motion and next thing she began to
dance to the sound of Obesere’s music blaring from the
speakers of Tunde’s house, she moved with the ryhthm of
the beat while my cock was deep inside her pussy and
enjoying the wild sensation I was getting as I rested my
back against the wall as she would occassionally say SIKIRATU: Aaaah Egbon! this thing dey touch me inside my
belle o! abeg slap my yansh! I spanked the bitch so hard that I got so turned on that I
decided to give her a run for her money, I used both hands
to hold her hips and stop her from whinning as I made sure
she was well bent, her body covered in sweat as I made
sure her head was almost touching the ground, then I
began to ram her cunt so hard, using my hand to separate her butt cheek and watched her gaping pink pussy turn red
from my hard fucking. SIKIRATU: Yeeayi! Egbami O! Egbon you have killed me! my
toto don catch fire.
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2016
She kept screaming in pain but yet she kept ramming her
waist against mine as I frowned my face and was really
digging deep into her cunt, she couldn’t take the hot
pressure anylonger as she struggled herself out, and then
ran to the bed, laid on her back, spread her thighs wide
open and she said SIKIRATU: Egbon my Toto dey hot me, Bleep me yansh abeg I looked at her and said ME: Sikiratu for yansh? She nodded her head and said SIKIRATU: Yes broda for my yansh, abeg my toto dey
pepper me “Bleep am for yansh my man, even for ear sef dat girl ear go
swallow your prick” And that was Tunde’s voice from his own room, we never
knew he was eavesdropping on us and his loud mouth
couldn’t even let him listen in silence, so I turned to the
table and grabbed the lotion on my table, poured some all
over my cock extensively, before putting my dick but her
very tight butt hole could only let the tip of my dick in, as I tried to go further but I couldn’t when I saw tears drool
down her eyes in pain.
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 8:04am On Nov 17, 2016
A voice from the window spoke loud to our hearing! “Sikiratu repent for the kingdom of God is at hand, even you
stanley you are manoeuvring this small girl” We both paused and brought our face closer and it was
christopher “the jehova witness” and he continued CHRISTOPHER: I can’t wait for Pa Rabiu to come let me
expose this evil trend that is going on in this compound And Sikiratu turned spat at him through the window SIKIRATU: You no wan jellof yet if you see people wey dey
jellof e dey pain you He got so angry that he kept shouting CHRISTOPHER: Sikiratu! Sikiratu And like a wild fire the next person’s voice I heard was
Morenike’s MORENIKE: Which Sikiratu? As she walked briskly to my window and peeped, seeing the
both of naked she turned round immediately and began to
bang my door MORENIKE: Ah! Olorun, Sikiratu I no send if you be my
senior sister, come outside make we fight this fight oh! you
get mind collect my man from me! abi I leave Tunde and
Christopher for una And Christopher who was still peeping from the window
shouted CHRISTOPHER: Blood of jesus! I can never allow any you
possesed entities come near me And yet Morenike kept banging my door shouting MORENIKE: Oloshi! olodo, come out oh! Sikiratu before I
break this door! bastard And Sikiratu retorted SIKIRATU: Who are you calling baskard? me baskard? I will
beating you today till you die She hurriedly wore her clothes as I tried to stop her, she
pushed away, opened the door and welcomed Morenike
with a very high powered slap
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by AndyAustin(m): 10:28am On Nov 17, 2016
mrjoshyssb:
SIKIRATU: Broda mi, e ma binu, I want it hardi o!
You really doing well with the diction. This is just the way a typical local Yoruba girl speaks o.. grin grin.
You should cross check your work, I think you are speeding things up and by so doing, making some little errors and omissions in your writing and spelling. Nice creativity though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poetry Contest / Where To Download Novels / Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.