Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,495 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:18 PM

GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate (56329 Views)

MTN, Glo, Airtel Set To Increase Data, Call Tariffs / Why NCC Directed Big Telcos To Increase Data Tariffs – official / Data Rate Increase: A Deliberate Mechanism To Reduce Social Media Influence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by bejeria101(m): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
How can NCC do that at this time? The unwanted sms and calls they havent tackled that and you go ahead to make things harder?

1 Like

Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by jejemanito: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
shedy03:
we shall go back to the era of cheats

14 Likes

Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by femijay8271(m): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
no problem, by d time we start going back to cheats lyk back then, you all know what I mean, java and symbia users...their fuckin heads will correct.

2 Likes

Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by bawajghai(m): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
We no go gree

1 Like

Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Thunder that will fire Buhari, Osinbanjo and thier children is loading. By the time we start killing their families one after the other, they will feel the hardship of the masses.

7 Likes

Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by calabardick(m): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Oyetboy:
wicked... it's either you are working for mtn or etisalat

He was an econet staff before he joined burdex, he's the last visafone man standing
Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by buffalowings: 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Go and die

You will die too so angry
Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
buffalowings:

You will die too so angry
***farts on his face***

5 Likes

Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by Sunkyphil(m): 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
cry they want guys to go back to d drawing board if u no wat i mean grin

2 Likes

Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
Keep ranting on the internet, while the government keep feeding you with shitty, and ruling you like you don't exist! Suffering and smiling undecided

That law will be enacted and it will work! Why? Because, I no wan die, you no wan die, your mama, wife and children dey for house, same with me! So, we cannot revolt! sad

Nigerian leaders embezzle money, rule them the way they want, while Nigerian citizens run down to America to claim our jobs, instead of them to fight against their government for better life-------Donald Trump!

#No be true?

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by mmsen: 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
This is dumb.

Instead of understanding how cheaper data leads to greater economic activity this foolish administration is again putting in place measures that will stifle economic development.

Sai Buhari...

2 Likes

Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by Tiffbuxas: 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Abuleoshi:

If you read and understand intelligently, you will comment more intelligently. The initial Post said NCC mandated ALL GSM companies to increase Data price, so how does that have to do with Competition?
I honestly don't see why ncc Wud mandate them to increase not decrease.... it's like asking them to sack workers not employ... that's so negative if of course it's true, it simply means the government is working hard to make life more difficult because I don't see how increasing rate of data will help the economy......

3 Likes

Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by Marvel1206: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
These NCC officials are being inconsiderate and insensitive to the plight of ordinary nigerians to impose this egregious and outrageous law on GSM operators at this time of recession.

1 Like

Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by buffalowings: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
***farts on his face***

Shits in your mouth

1 Like

Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by Krystale: 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
For what sake? Wetin concern them? While them no fit reduce price of food.
Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Spectranet,smile and swift 4g would make u browse like a boss.... I can't believe u all still patronize these goddamn slow poor-working network companies....their services are as slow as f**k undecided
Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by Kemmystar: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
We no go gree
Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by Bgorgeous: 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
These people think Nigerian s are fools . let's see how this happens. I am sure they are just testing the waters to our reaction
Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by ring7(m): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lemme do automatic renewal for six month jare
Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by Melvix007(m): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
Well then, I'll renew my data subscription on November 30th . Let me add that to my reminder right away.

3 Likes

Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by junnyjake(m): 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Deelaw:

Young man, dis sort of statement can only come from someone with a mindset of a sadist. Dis category of pple lack love and compassion to others even within their immediate surrounding or neighbourhood.

They alwaz form sadistic philosophies to justify their actions or judgement on things even to d point of hurting themselves. They are blind and insensitive to both themselves and to others but may not be conscious or aware of it.

*YOU DON'T HAVE TO TREAT EVERYONE D WAY U TREAT URSELF*

See finishing!
Factual as it could possibly be.
You psychoanalysed that dude in time less than a second. Man!

Chop e-knuckle Abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by XtrmeBachelor(m): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
No can't happen! Choi! I see Yahooboiz crying!
Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by Adebiyifunsho(m): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin shocked shocked cry cry cry kiss undecided sad shocked

2 Likes

Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by superbouck(m): 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
corruption is better than change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by EMXTAN1(m): 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
Maka why!!! ehhh, BUHARI!!! sHEA U DEY HEAR? PLS COME TO OUR AID, WE ARE SORRY FOR ALL THE WRONG THINGS WE DID TO U. THE RECESSION CAN KEEP MESSING WITH OTHER THINGS BUH ABEG LEAVE DATA AWTA THIS!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Adebiyifunsho:
grin shocked shocked cry cry cry kiss undecided sad shocked
that's if recession allows you to be alive.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by ehissi(m): 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Its very true. Etisalat has already notified me thru SMS that I am on my last BIS subscription as Etisalat will no longer offer BIS from next year!!

This is the Change the 95% asked for; we just have to bear it till 2019 then.....angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by adegoody(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Melvix007:
Well then, I'll renew my data subscription on November 31 . Let me add that to my reminder right away.

November 31? angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
buffalowings:

Shits in your mouth
bye

2 Likes

Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by oxlademega(m): 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Idonbelivit
Re: GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate by stephenqueen: 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
Mr Op are you related to JeffreyJamez ? Because na him dey feed us with this kin news grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Starlink Is Officially In Nigeria With Pricing In Naira / Mtn & Glo Free Call Codes / Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.