Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:52 PM

Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single (8961 Views)

New Single: Download G'iyaz - I Was / Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! / Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by GIYAZZ(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hi, My people. Its G'Iyaz again. Tally ho!

I'm back with another hot single for my supporters, Fans and Nairaland family. cheesy

Yeah, i had to drop this one, because many people have been asking me to drop a new jam since i dropped Good Life in April. So i had to put this one out in anticipation of my debut Album, dropping next year.

This song titled No Worry is a danceable track dedicated to all the faithful ladies holding it down for the grinding men out there, through hard times, challenges et al.

I delivered the song the "Nigerian Commercial way" to show y'all how versatile i am with my art. Plus, i got my hommie, Kasidy on the hook.

Song was Produced, mixed and mastered by Kasidy.

Download the song, listen, comment and share! And also don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @Realgiyaz
for more updates on my works.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Enjoy!

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by dollyjoy(f): 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
Airforce1 come and see your mate. grin

23 Likes

Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by GIYAZZ(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
Airforce1 come and see your mate. grin
Have you downloaded the song? Madam. grin
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by GIYAZZ(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
Guys, its me, G'Iyaz. I dropped a new song. Check it on the original post on this thread. Download, listen, comment and share! Support your boy!!! cheesy

Emaprince
Alexpissu
Ibime
Reyginius
Airmark
Coogar
Mikuz
Smellymouth
Kinglekan
Kingtom
Mimzy
MissGdope
STFUAREYOUGOD
Iykekelvins
MzMycoli
Mynd44
Jaybee3
Glacierz
Jason21
TheSonOfMark
Joseph1832
Darkenedrebel
Guykhena
Limerick
Muhgd
Llaykorn
Krone
Ksslib
CaptAwesome
CaptainCids
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlord
YoungDaNaval
Lagunna1
Ojoawo
Obainojazz
JReyez
thunderstorm
Elvisonjack2
Deepthoughts
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
Wrongturn
Naijaboiy
Sinizia
Testerfuze
teddybiyasi
Lezz
Sammcarter
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Grayline
Gottoboy
Willofsteel
Sosiqdude
Richommie
Rapacme
Liricyst
Obesemf
Gladyys
Sinizia
Supermiy
Raplinx999
Dklef
Adanna28
Danbrowndmf
Lhood
DaddySLY

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by Smellymouth: 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dope beat.. cool

I want to know if this your love is for real/
I get London Gehs when like London boys/
I like fine fine Gehs dem just want ATM/
No worry oo..

Nice one GIYAZZ.. cool

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by GIYAZZ(m): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
Dope beat.. cool

I want to know if this your love is for real/
I get London Gehs when like London boys/
I like fine fine Gehs dem just want ATM/
No worry oo..

Nice one GIYAZZ.. cool
Thanks, Alaga! Long time o!! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by GIYAZZ(m): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lalasticlala, front page please.
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by sinizia: 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
Just downloaded it, will listen to it soon as I get home.
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by JAWASIL(m): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dõpe track GiyaZz!!! I like your rap die! You killed it just as you did in Good Life. Correct guy

Errm, where this Lalasticlala? see better thing put for front page. Support this guy hustle. He's good!

CC; Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by ychris: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nice one bro! + nice concept!
Bigger u i pray!

btw, The guy that took the hook has kiss daniel kind of voice. Me likey! cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by Mimzyy(f): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2016
GIYAZZ. Nice one bro. The sky is your starting point. I'll download it asap.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by LorDBolton(m): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2016
The hook tho... #solid
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by 4kings: 11:33am On Nov 16, 2016
Nice
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by GIYAZZ(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
Mimzyy:
GIYAZZ. Nice one bro. The sky is your starting point. I'll download it asap.
Thanks, my queen. kiss

sinizia:
Just downloaded it, will listen to it soon as I get home.
Have you downloaded the song yet?

Cc; Lalasticlala

Put the boy on!!
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by sinizia: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Thanks, my queen. kiss

Have you downloaded the song yet?

Cc; Lalasticlala

Put the boy on!!

Sorry for not giving my review since yesterday I listened to it.

The song is really nice and I love the fact you decided to do a joint that satisfies the indigenous hunger of an average Nigerian. Unlike your first 2 songs, this one has melodious mixture of our local languages that an Ade, Chika or Etuk, can dance to. A little bit of westernized rap and a bit of indigenous Flow is the best way to survive in the vicious Nigerian music scene; hence one of the reasons Mode9 wasn't a commercial success like MI.

The song is good, there's still room for more improvement seeing that romantic rapping isn't much of your forte. In all, it's dopě and the Kassidy lad murdered the chorus with his catchy voice. I love it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
I've downloaded it now, but I don't have my headset with me so na until I reach house before I fit hear am. Chill.
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by GIYAZZ(m): 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
sinizia:

Sorry for not giving my review since yesterday I listened to it.

The song is really nice and I love the fact you decided to do a joint that satisfies the indigenous hunger of an average Nigerian. Unlike your first 2 songs, this one has melodious mixture of our local languages that an Ade, Chika or Etuk, can dance to. A little bit of westernized rap and a bit of indigenous Flow is the best way to survive in the vicious Nigerian music scene; hence one of the reasons Mode9 wasn't a commercial success like MI.

The song is good, there's still room for more improvement seeing that romantic rapping isn't much of your forte. In all, it's dopě and the Kassidy lad murdered the chorus with his catchy voice. I love it.
Thanks a lot, man. I appreciate your review. And i will do well to improve for the better. smiley

Meanwhile, Lalasticlala it's already two days since i created this thread and you have not shown me love.

Eeeyah. . . e no good o! But its all good.
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by GIYAZZ(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
DarkRebel101:
I've downloaded it now, but I don't have my headset with me so na until I reach house before I fit hear am. Chill.
Alright, my man.
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
Damn! Who took the first verse? That was some sick flow!
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by GIYAZZ(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
DarkRebel101:
Damn! Who took the first verse? That was some sick flow!
Na me do everything. Kasidy was just featured on the hook.
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by deenvibe(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nice 1 man. The sky is ur starting point, u go blow inshallah... U fit work with airforce1
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
sick jam
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
I saaaaayyyyy no worry ooooh
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
9ice one
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by Unsad(m): 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
grin
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by adonbilivit: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
Downloaded. sounds cool. pray harder and put in more work, u must blow. make sure u sign hairforzONE when u blow u hear?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by Ibime(m): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hmmm Giyaz, levels done change o. Thoroughly enjoyable track. Nice one.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by tohchee96(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
nice tune brother .. little improvements needed tho .. nice chorus ... sick first verse ...
you're going places soon .. see you at the top of the game soon man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Heavy K - Inde Ft Bucie & Nokwazi / Soundcity: Nigeria's Channel O / New Music : Wurld - All I Need Mp3 Download Via 9jacoolmusic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.