Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

The Best Estate In Mowe Not Ofada, I Mean Mowe Along Lagos-ibadan Exp Raod - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Best Estate In Mowe Not Ofada, I Mean Mowe Along Lagos-ibadan Exp Raod (3708 Views)

Lagos Land-1500sqm At Royal Gardens Estate Ajah,best Estate In Lekki / A Fenced Plot Of Land In The Best Estate In Owerri Imo State For Sale (pix att.) / Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Estate In Mowe Not Ofada, I Mean Mowe Along Lagos-ibadan Exp Raod by REALTY: 11:44am On Nov 03, 2009
Dear All,

WHY YOU NEED TO BUY INTO THE NEST ESTATE, MOWE OF SSA REALTIES LIMITED?

Webpage: www.ssarealties.com

Flexible payment term available with zero interest. Monthly
installment payment of N50,000 per month.
The land has appreciated from N480,000 per plot to N800,000/ plot, about 67% appreciated in one year.
SSA now has a global C of O for the Nest Estate, Mowe from Ogun State Government.
Infrastructures being provided on site include: perimeter fencing, gate house, earth road network, borehole water, electricity. Access road to the estate remains very motorable and accessible all year round. See Newsletter on SSA website for details.
Documents to be issued after full payment for land: Receipt of
payment, letter of allocation, Estate covenants, survey plans and deed of
assignments.
Other estates and institutions within 2km radius of the NEST are
Redemption camp, the Redeemer University, Assemblies of God Youth Camp,
Mainland Park, Intercontinental Bank Training School, Cornerstone Estate,
CETEP City University, KICC University (proposed site), OBAT facilities and Estate,
Please call us to arrange for visit to the site if you are interested.
E-mail: tope.a@ssarealties.com; Please visit our web site for answers
to frequently asked questions: www.ssarealties.com
Please spread the message to your friends, family, colleagues, etc.
FOR DETAILS AND INSPECTION Call Tope - 08029836543, 07036260667 .

THANKS.

BABATOPE AGUNTASOLO.
Re: The Best Estate In Mowe Not Ofada, I Mean Mowe Along Lagos-ibadan Exp Raod by sunymee(m): 9:07am On Dec 11, 2009
hi Mr Babatope its me Sunday from ssarealties magodo well nice to meet you in Nairaland Form well i have been advertise and telling peoples on this site about ssarealtis. so we should keep on working on it.God will help ours out to success.good day.
Re: The Best Estate In Mowe Not Ofada, I Mean Mowe Along Lagos-ibadan Exp Raod by grace5: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2009
ARE PEOPLE DEVELOPING LAND THERE NOW OR LIVING ,WHAT OF GRACELAND ESTATE MOWE ARE PEOPLE LIVING THERE.

IS IT SAVE.ANY POLICE STATION THERE.

PLS REPLY
Re: The Best Estate In Mowe Not Ofada, I Mean Mowe Along Lagos-ibadan Exp Raod by sunymee(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2009
ooo my guy nice to meet you estate people as been biuld there house and every thing that we said will be provided at mowe.
Re: The Best Estate In Mowe Not Ofada, I Mean Mowe Along Lagos-ibadan Exp Raod by grace5: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2009
ok what of graceland estate any development

thanks
Re: The Best Estate In Mowe Not Ofada, I Mean Mowe Along Lagos-ibadan Exp Raod by sunymee(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2009
ok my guy good morning to you and to all peoples in this site and to all nigerias.in mowe estate we are going to provied police station,fuel station,bank cash,school,health club etc.
Re: The Best Estate In Mowe Not Ofada, I Mean Mowe Along Lagos-ibadan Exp Raod by IBKdammie(f): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
graceland estate is still not developed please

(1) (Reply)

A Newly Built Room Self-contain For Rent @ Yaba - ***CLOSED*** / A Tear-rubber 3 Storey Building For An Office Space On The Island. Pix Attached / For Your Pop Ceiling, Wall Screeding Andtiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.