Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here (146359 Views)

Australia Scholarships For International Students - Apply Here Before Deadline / Jim Ovia,ty Danjuma & AU Scholarships For African Students - APPLY NOW / Australia & Japanese Scholarship For International Students – APPLY NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by emillya: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2016
The I.T gives you opportunity to get Industry experience and practicals in any organization that specialize in the area of your course program. You will submit the letter and work for them while u gain experience. This is the best way to get experience in I.T.... Universities use it too.
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 14, 2016
thats good
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by emillya: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
sure
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by yekigoj: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
emillya:
sure
yes o
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by emillya: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
where re u
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by webady: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
thanks to siit
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by gevisaf: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
applying 4 a new course
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by Software202(m): 6:54am On Dec 15, 2016
gevisaf:
applying 4 a new course
alright
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by fxbking: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
mmm people how market
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by Software202(m): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
fxbking:
mmm people how market
lol, you and this MMM stuff
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by fxbking: 6:55am On Dec 16, 2016
any MMM member here
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by Software202(m): 7:01am On Dec 16, 2016
fxbking:
any MMM member here
you and this your MMM stuff eh!
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by fxbking: 7:27am On Dec 16, 2016
lol
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by fxbking: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2016
how market
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by Wryly: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2016
Software202:
Hello Nairalanders, am here again [as usual] to give you genuine and legal information which I think will be useful to all Nigerian elites. Are you still doubting? - Check my previous posts.

Roughly two years ago, an offer was placed here on Nairaland - detailing a scholarship program. Many Nairalanders blackmailed it, even some took their time to report the advertisers that they were all scammers. We thank God, still here on Nairaland, the few that loves giving trials saw that it was genuine and duly benefited from it.

I Erisan Olasheni is now using this medium to inform you that the scholarship is genuine and up-to-date. I have tried this, and I got a cert. in C++ and Computer Engineering from this great program.

Many graduates and undergraduates are looking for a standardized and reliable free scholarships in Nigeria to improve their academic career and to earn a living. These days, to find good reliable free scholarships for undergraduates and graduates is not very easy.

Many scholars keep searching for:

- scholarships for international students
- scholarships in nigeria
- international scholarships
- list of scholarships
- free scholarships
- scholarships for undergraduates
- apply for scholarships
- scholarships for college

But I can tell you they still don't find a reliable one.

In order to empower the elites, an international company, SIIT Global has provided free ICT scholarships in different area of studies in Nigeria. Over 200 courses are available for Nigerian elites for FREE in order to befit your educational career.

For a rapid job placement, being I.C.T equipped and career braced up for the 21st century economy landscape At No Cost - SIIT Global scholarship is the right scholarship choice for you.

>> APPLY NOW

nice one for SIIT Global
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by Wryly: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2016
hw abt the referral
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by Software202(m): 11:56am On Dec 16, 2016
Wryly:
hw abt the referral
is going smoothly bro
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by solaadeyele(m): 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
Thanx
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by Software202(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
solaadeyele:
Thanx
OK
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by Wryly: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
nice one
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by Software202(m): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
alright
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by HARFORDSTUDY: 5:33am On Dec 17, 2016
Scholarship Application for the Ashinaga Africa Initiative 2017 For Newly Graduated African High School Students.

Scholarship Application for the Ashinaga Africa Initiative 2017 For Newly Graduated High School Students in one of the following countries;
Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Ghana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Sudan, Botswana, South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mauritius, Somalia, Nigeria, The Gambia.

https://harfordstudyinukraine.com.ng/2016/12/17/scholarship-application-for-the-ashinaga-africa-initiative-2017-for-newly-graduated-african-high-school-students/

Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by Software202(m): 5:55am On Dec 17, 2016
ok
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by Software202(m): 6:01am On Dec 17, 2016
hi guys!
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by Wryly: 9:26am On Dec 17, 2016
how u?
Software202:
Hello Nairalanders, am here again [as usual] to give you genuine and legal information which I think will be useful to all Nigerian elites. Are you still doubting? - Check my previous posts.

Roughly two years ago, an offer was placed here on Nairaland - detailing a scholarship program. Many Nairalanders blackmailed it, even some took their time to report the advertisers that they were all scammers. We thank God, still here on Nairaland, the few that loves giving trials saw that it was genuine and duly benefited from it.

I Erisan Olasheni is now using this medium to inform you that the scholarship is genuine and up-to-date. I have tried this, and I got a cert. in C++ and Computer Engineering from this great program.

Many graduates and undergraduates are looking for a standardized and reliable free scholarships in Nigeria to improve their academic career and to earn a living. These days, to find good reliable free scholarships for undergraduates and graduates is not very easy.

Many scholars keep searching for:

- scholarships for international students
- scholarships in nigeria
- international scholarships
- list of scholarships
- free scholarships
- scholarships for undergraduates
- apply for scholarships
- scholarships for college

But I can tell you they still don't find a reliable one.

In order to empower the elites, an international company, SIIT Global has provided free ICT scholarships in different area of studies in Nigeria. Over 200 courses are available for Nigerian elites for FREE in order to befit your educational career.

For a rapid job placement, being I.C.T equipped and career braced up for the 21st century economy landscape At No Cost - SIIT Global scholarship is the right scholarship choice for you.

>> APPLY NOW

>> APPLY NOW[/quote]
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by fxbking: 10:03am On Dec 17, 2016
ok
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by Raphael9(m): 10:42am On Dec 17, 2016
full tuition scholarship for four(4) years is available for prospective engineering,managerial and law students in one of the most outstanding universities in china.
Contact me via mail if interested you must have an international passport.
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by fxbking: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2016
k
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by fxbking: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2016
link
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by webady: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
u mean referral link
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by webady: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
software are u there, need your help on something
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by Software202(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
webady:
software are u there, need your help on something
what is that sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (132) (Reply)

2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread / OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here / Jambite, Let's Help Check Your Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.