Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans (6809 Views)

Esoteric Knowledge Search For This Books And Be Enlightened / Can A Christian Be Truly POSSESSED By An Evil Spirit? What The Bible Truly Says / Esoteric Paths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by plaetton: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
dalaman:
There is something about this deepsight guy. Can't place it but the guy is deep.

Naaa.
He is an olodo who serves all- you-can- eat word salads.

Man shall not live by word salads aione.
Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by 4kings: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
KingEbukasBlog has finally been destroyed.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by KingEbukaNaija: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
@ DeepSight

1. Christ is being seen as the Supreme of all that exists . Let's use the Logic of God and Everything : See everything as the unity of ALL that exists , a boundless whole , with God being the supreme of all that exists . For everything to exist , an all has to be eternal - this is why Christ is called the supreme qua first born i.e both the created and creator are in everything that exists but the eternal creator transcends and is before his creation . Because for IN him ,all things were created

Colossians 1 : 17
17 And he is before all things, and in him all things consist.

2. If Christ is not God then why he is called a deity here :

Colossians 2:6-9
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Godhead is Theotes in Greek and it means deity - this shows Christ is the personal and bodily manifestation of all the fullness of Deity . He is God incarnate .

And I'm sorry sir I used a different version , The King James Version says

Colossians 1:15-16
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him

That means Christ is actually the creator of all things - this makes him the Creator God .

1 Like

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by KingEbukaNaija: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
@DeepSight

Sir , you do realize that if you reject the divinity of Christ , then explaining the OP would be very difficult as regards what is truth or falsehood.

1 Like

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by KingEbukaNaija: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
4kings:
KingEbukasBlog has finally been destroyed.
grin grin

He hasn't , the rebuttal was not clear enough . I think Colossians 2:9 seals it .

1 Like

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by DeepSight(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
plaetton:

Naaa.
He is an olodo who serves all- you-can- eat word salads.

Man shall not live by word salads aione.

Impertinence! Impudence! Rascality! Unbridled wickedness! Insubordination on the streets of Ashkelon! Treachery on the plains of Meggido!

Now therefore, draw thee thy sword, and prepare for a duel unto the death: for no longer will I have my Holy Salad trampled upon like pearls before swine: nor will the Mighty one of Judah behold such iniquity without recompense.

Thou hast been warned.

4 Likes

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by plaetton: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
DeepSight:

Impertinence! Impudence! Rascality! Unbridled wickedness! Insubordination on the streets of Ashkelon! Treachery on the plains of Meggido!

Now therefore, draw thee thy sword, and prepare for a duel unto the death: for no longer will I have my Holy Salad trampled upon like pearls before swine: nor will the Mighty one of Judah behold such iniquity without recompense.

Thou hast been warned.
I beseech thee, oh wordy sire, to show mercy upon my person, and forgive my levity upon the word,.. for thou sayeth in the scriptures " in the beginning was the WORD, and word grew large, and the word was with thee, and the WORD was yours".

May the WORD be with you, oh wordy sire.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by JackBizzle: 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
plaetton:

I beseech thee, oh wordy sire, to show mercy upon my person, and forgive my levity upon the word,.. for thou sayeth in the scriptures " in the beginning was the WORD, and word grew large, and the word was with thee, and the WORD was yours".

May the WORD be with you, oh wordy sire.
grin

Deepsight 3;16

In the beginning was the word. And the word was salad. And whosoever eateth of it shall have everlasting verbose eloquence.

The ways of the salad are not the ways of man; for it shall confuse the wise and retardeth the foolish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by plaetton: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

Deepsight 3;16

In the beginning was the word. And the word was salad. And whosoever eateth of it shall have everlasting verbose eloquence.

The ways of the salad are not the ways of man; for it shall confuse the wise and retardeth the foolish.

Right from the book of life.
smiley
Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by JackBizzle: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
plaetton:

Right from the book of life.
smiley

Or as Deepsight and his disciples know it

"THE BOOK OF WORDS"

"THE SALAD BIBLE"
Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by plaetton: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

"THE BOOK OF WORDS"

"THE SALAD BIBLE"

A WORD is enough for the wise. WORDS, however, are for the foolish.
Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by plaetton: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

"THE BOOK OF WORDS"

"THE SALAD BIBLE"
His new apprentice, kingebukasblog, gives new meaning to " proxility ". grin grin grin

He is a word salad phenom. He just lacks the cunning and subtlety of his master.

His previous acolyte, uyi iredia, has obviously dropped out of word salad school.
His situation is way beyond redemption.
Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by JackBizzle: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
plaetton:

A WORD is enough for the wise. WORDS, however, are for the foolish.

WORDS ARE FOR THE SALAD! THE WORD SALAD!!!

DEEPSIGHT 3;19

Deepsight walked amongst his disciples and preached to them- "I am the salad of life and whosoever eateth of me shall be blessed with the verbosity of spoken word". Then, his disciples asked "Is this true? Can we be blessed with the gift of the word salad?". Deepsight replied thus- "the salad is open like the gates of heaven towards its righteous communicants; it accepts whosoever believeth in its sophistry."

Then Deepsight told his disciples to start speaking in tongues. As they did, he started walking on air. And his disciples rejoiced thus "we have a great prophet that walketh on air". But then, Deepsight corrected them; "I walketh not upon the air but upon the spoken word of your saladified speaking in tongues". And his disciples rejoiced further "we have a great prophet for where Jesus walketh upon water, he walketh upon words".

And from that day Deepsight was known as the "word walker". Praised be his salad.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by DeepSight(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
@ DeepSight

1. Christ is being seen as the Supreme of all that exists . Let's use the Logic of God and Everything : See everything as the unity of ALL that exists , a boundless whole , with God being the supreme of all that exists . For everything to exist , an all has to be eternal - this is why Christ is called the supreme qua first born i.e both the created and creator are in everything that exists but the eternal creator transcends and is before his creation . Because for IN him ,all things were created

O, you have suddenly changed the script right? He is no longer the supreme in creation as you previously said, but now the supreme of all that exists?

It will be interesting to read your further revisions as we go along.

Colossians 1 : 17
17 And he is before all things, and in him all things consist.

The writer refers to all created things.

2. If Christ is not God then why he is called a deity here :

Colossians 2:6-9
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Godhead is Theotes in Greek and it means deity - this shows Christ is the personal and bodily manifestation of all the fullness of Deity . He is God incarnate .

This remains consistent with the Idea of God being present through Christ: and for your information: through every man and woman as well: for otherwise why is it written that ye are the temple of the Living God?

Now assuming without conceding that the verse implies that he is God, I would be very wary of taking the words of the very dubious, controversial, chauvinistic and presumptuous pharisee: Saul of Tarsus for it, over and above the transcribed words of Jesus himself which state the very opposite.

Is it not the very same murderous usurper who barged into the Christian fold and began to have doctrinal disputations even with the Apostles themselves? Be wary of such a man, I tell you.

Colossians 1:15-16
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Here you simply repeat the obvious: that he is said to have a beginning. God has no beginning.
Nor is God begotten by anyone. Nor does God sit at the right hand of any other person.
Nor are things done by any other entity through God.

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him

Why does it not simply say that he created all things? Why does it say that things were created by and for him?

That means Christ is actually the creator of all things - this makes him the Creator God .

Christ did not say so. He said the reverse quite emphatically.
Besides it is comical to envisage the Creator of all things kneeling and begging (someone else - who?) in the garden of Gethsemane to avoid the death on the cross if possible: and stating "nevertheless not as I will but as thou wilt".

It is comical to have the creator of all things even setting in motion a process that would lead him to incarnate into the flesh for the purpose of a propitiatory sacrifice for sins and then begin to plead with himself to avoid that fate if possible.

It is comical to speak of the creator of all things saying "My God my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"

It is comical to speak of the creator of all things being tempted by one of his created beings with an offer to give him all the material wealth of the Earth.

It is comical to speak of the creator of all things begging himself to forgive mankind (Father forgive them for they know not what they do) for crucifying him after he had so planned that they should do so in order that he might forgive them. - never mind that he had begged himself to stop his own initiated plan.

This pagan idea of the Trinity is as laughable as it can get: and you would have so laughed if it were told to you as an African folk-tale. I don't know what inferiority complex forces African Christians to accept these hilarious old wives tales on account that they were brought to them by white men who enslaved them in the process. You need to wake up and stop this slavery to foreign ridiculous myths.

For your information, many many foreign legends also hold that this or that hero of theirs is Almighty God. Why you ignore them befuddles me.

Although I have entertained this discussion based on biblical points, let me for once make myself clear: I would not believe this gibberish even if it was painted in red in every verse of the Bible. For I know exactly how the bible came about and I know that it is a political concoction of men.

Now let us leave this topic of the Jewish carpenter being God and address other things raised by you. You are free to worship your fellow man just because he is white, but I NEVER WILL.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by JackBizzle: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
plaetton:

His new apprentice, kingebukasblog, gives new meaning to " proxility ". grin grin grin

He is a word salad phenom. He just lacks the cunning and subtlety of his master.

His previous acolyte, uyi iredia, has obviously dropped out of word salad school.

Kingebukasblog lacks the mixing and remixing skills of Deepsight. Yes, KingEbuka knows big words but does not string them along well enough to make a beautiful salad.

Uyi iredia never had any hope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by DeepSight(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

DEEPSIGHT 3;19

Deepsight walked amongst his disciples and preached to them- "I am the salad of life and whosoever eateth of me shall be blessed with the verbosity of spoken word". Then, his disciples asked "Is this true? Can we be blessed with the gift of the word salad?". Deepsight replied thus- "the salad is open like the gates of heaven towards its righteous communicants; it accepts whosoever believeth in its sophistry."

Then Deepsight told his disciples to start speaking in tongues. As they did, he started walking on air. And his disciples rejoiced thus "we have a great prophet that walketh on air". But then, Deepsight corrected them; "I walketh not upon the air but upon the spoken word of your saladified speaking in tongues". And his disciples rejoiced further "we have a great prophet for where Jesus walketh upon water, he walketh upon words".

And from that day Deepsight was known as the "word walker". Praised be his salad.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh my! This is sooooo funny!

3 Likes

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by JackBizzle: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
DeepSight:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh my! This is sooooo funny!

Sire, I only live to serve in the fruitiness of your salad.

Your saladiness be praised, Sire!

1 Like

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by plaetton: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

DEEPSIGHT 3;19

The above did not come from a carnal mind.
The spirit of the WORD is with you brother.
grin

3 Likes

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by DeepSight(m): 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
plaetton:

grin

I tell you! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Brother Bizzle, the time is nigh for your Knighthood.
Please kneel. . . .

2 Likes

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by JackBizzle: 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
plaetton:

grin

Ramen brother! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by JackBizzle: 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
DeepSight:

I tell you! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Brother Bizzle, the time is nigh for your Knighthood.
Please kneel. . . .

I accept the knighhood, sire!

1 Like

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by DeepSight(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

I accept the knighhood, sire!

Arise, Sir Jack, First of his name:
We name thee Lord of the Way.

1 Like

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by MrMontella(m): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
DeepSight:

Now assuming without conceding that the verse implies that he is God, I would be very wary of taking the words of the very dubious, controversial, chauvinistic and presumptuous pharisee: Saul of Tarsus for it, over and above the transcribed words of Jesus himself which state the very opposite.

Is it not the very same murderous usurper who barged into the Christian fold and began to have doctrinal disputations even with the Apostles themselves? Be wary of such a man, I tell you.

Christ did not say so. He said the reverse quite emphatically
I wonder why a christian
would place his beliefs on the words of a man who never met jesus physically..rather than the words of jesus himself....
indeed! Paulinity it is

It is comical to speak of the creator of all things saying "My God my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"

Maybe he meant--
Myself, Myself, Why have I forsaken Me?
Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by MrMontella(m): 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

DEEPSIGHT 3;19

damn grin grin
just like the biblical scriptures!
Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by KingEbukaNaija: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
plaetton:

Prolixity sir . It means -in writing and speech - too long and wordy
Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by KingEbukaNaija: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
DeepSight:

Now let us leave this topic of the Jewish carpenter being God and address other things raised by you. You are free to worship your fellow man just because he is white, but I NEVER WILL.

Christ was not white . MrPresident1 , sukkot and so many other Christians have had disquisitions on this before . It was through the discussions I made the discovery .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by MrPresident1: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Christ was not white . MrPresident1 , sukkot and so many other Christians have had disquisitions on this before . It was through the discussions I made the discovery .

Praise God!!! cry
Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by DeepSight(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

We know all that; i speak generically about the fair skinned foreigner. I don't subscribe to some people's ideas that he was black though.
The point remains the same: and also the whole fairy tale was brought to you by white men and not Jews. Jews would not bother. In fact they do not believe in him.

I repeat: if it was an African tale; you would laugh your head off and even regard those telling it as ret.ards. That is the truth.
This shows a terrible inferiority complex.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by KingEbukaNaija: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
DeepSight:

We know all that; i speak generically about the fair skinned foreigner. I don't subscribe to some people's ideas that he was black though.
The point remains the same: and also the whole fairy tale was brought to you by white men and not Jews. Jews would not bother. In fact they do not believe in him.

I repeat: if it was an African tale; you would laugh your head off and even regard those telling it as ret.ards. That is the truth.
This shows a terrible inferiority complex.

grin ... But sir you contravened Paul's words on Christ on the basis of him being a controversial figure . Christ talked about resurrecting and ascending and yeah bible scholars have supported the veracity of the biblical account of Jesus' death , resurrection and ascension .

John 3:13
13 No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man

Christ even before his death talked about ascending and descending from Heaven . Do you agree with the resurrection and ascension of Christ?

The Arians controverted the deity of Christ but insisted that He was divine . So do you agree to the divinity of Christ ? Your answers will help a lot with the OP .
Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by KingEbukaNaija: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

Praise God!!! cry

Ha ... Ha .. Halleluyah ! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by promisechuks: 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
DeepSight:

No, it doesn't presume that: how does it?

Being irreligious is just that: not subscribing to any religion. It in no way insinuates any suggestion of accepting that being religious is a default state.
you even get time to help the deluded kid
Re: For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans by promisechuks: 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

But there is Santa grin, and the denial of Santa' existence is not his absence. He gives gifts to little children grin at Christmas
hahahahahahahahaha!!!

you forgot to add their FSM.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah / Back-to-sender Doctrine Is Anti- Christ / Who Was The Fourth Man In The Fiery Furnace In Daniel 3:22-25?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.