Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,987 members, 7,803,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Towards A Political United South, Middlebelt And Minorities In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Towards A Political United South, Middlebelt And Minorities In The North (1872 Views)

A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World / Call For A United South Continue!!! / Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Towards A Political United South, Middlebelt And Minorities In The North by masseratti: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
ahaika23:
Of a truth, the Jonathan administration brought out the real beings the S/werners are made of. Nothing is far from the truth, they cannot be trusted with any form of alliance or pact. Do so at your peril. Jonathan's Administration brought so much prosperity to them, revived the death-trap (Benin-Ore road) their loved brother (OBJ) ignored for eight (cool good years, gave thousands of yoruba graduates millions to setup businesses (YouWin) and so many more I cannot say. They called him ogogoro drunkard, called his wife shepopotemus, and abused him with the worst adjectives ever. You guys need to remain with the North, that's where you belong.
when Yorubas voted for Jonathan In 2011 they didn't hate him abi? when Yorubas were at the forefront of protest in Lagos, Ibadan and Abuja against Turai Yaradua and her cabals, they didn't hate Gej then abi?

he got into government, he neglect the Sw for 5 years and half, you mentioned unilag to be named mko university and the people reminded the president that the name Lagos, the institution Unilag is greater than the name Abiola to them even though they love him, there are many institutions or buildings in Abuja he could have choose, the race course in Lagos was named after tafawa balewa, why not name the eagle square mko's square, who will complain, the man died president elect.

Benin Ore road, lolz am so sure 80% of Sw people have never been on that road, I can guarantee you 60% of people from Se and Ss use that road.

You mean thousands got you win grants? Wow where are they? how many more thousands have they employed now?

with oil selling at record high for more than 4years we have not to show for it. Substandard airport terminals that are not better than train stations in some countries, Daily they report money stolen by Gej administration and yet you still clamour for him, what a shame, Nigeria would be on eBay by now, if Pmb is incompetent he will be sent back to Daura, Tinubu and Atiku will never smell the Presidency, they will be worse off.
Re: Towards A Political United South, Middlebelt And Minorities In The North by crimeboss: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
onoja12:
anybody preaching division of any kind is a traitor,end of story
how do u feel when some people and the system av betrayed so many?, it's not by accident that igbos are agitating till today, and who are the cause seem to careless about it, being a Yoruba man most times can be frustrating looking at the country we are in, seeing how other tribes are killed mere on a whim of religious and trbal differences, last time i check Nigeria's constitution was skewed to favor a certain religion and region, but the real question is how can we be one with the north if they can't respect the south with their differences and are so desperate to rape us of our natural resources, all the reason the south should unite, if we still believe that won't happen the north gains more from our disunity, which they pray that we should never agree, cause they know it's the beginning to their end, on muslims population in yorubaland we av sizable numbers of them around 45%, they now know what is going on concerning the buhari error and are not going to make such foolish mistake again.
Re: Towards A Political United South, Middlebelt And Minorities In The North by 7lives: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
masseratti:
OP i don't know why you lots keep on disgracing other Yorubas in the face off of Tinubu and Pmb administration, we should be the bride, we and the middle belt are the deciding factor in Nigeria politics for now, asking others to join us is not necessarry, what we should prepare for is to ask any of our house of reps, senator and state members if they are ready for true federalsm, resource control, if not we are not voting them in, which ever party wins at the center will bear less influence on you once power is reduced at the center.

If the south Cannot see the reason to unite since 1956 do you think they will now? if the middle belt cannot see reason to dis unite the one North lie that have never served them well, its their own headache, If Igbos won't stop calling Yorubas betrayals for no agreement or pacts, do you think the south Will unite?
its okay for an Igbo man Zik to be President (ceremonial) to Balewa North, Ekwueme vice to Shagari, no betrayal abi but When Awo was finance minister to Gowon and now Osinbanjo vice to PMB Yorubas are betrayals. Make una continue ooo.

Leave the OP to continue aligning with people that are actually irrelevant to our plans, how pdp lost woefully in the middle belt is enough reason to convince me that SW and MB can actually work together.
I don't know how SW politicians can integrate the lack of direction in SS and SE into our PSYCHE without infuriating of our people, anyway i trust my people, when the time comes, they WILL DO THE RIGHT THING.

1 Like

Re: Towards A Political United South, Middlebelt And Minorities In The North by onoja12: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
you know igbo happen to be the worse tribalist in Nigeria and they cry like babies yet do the worse,this is my personal opinion.let me educate you ,the first coup in Nigerian was plotted by igbo,the first tribal killing in Nigeria was done by igbos,the first destruction of Nigerian democracy equally igbo,they where the once who moved us from regional government to federal government,then cry when it doesn't favor them.on the practical front tell me in the east how many people from other tribes are allowed to have land,or work in any government agency ,or rise to a position of adviser or permanent Secretary?but every other region in Nigeria allows the igbos. so when you speak please speak the truth,the people who have failed you are your selfish igbo leaders not this country.to crown it up,i have been privileged to serve my country in some capacity and i can tell you the only people who gave me problems are igbo people,i can remember even a time they sent for me to tell me i should declare support for biafra or they would keep given me problems.i told them you are in another mans country yet you carry tribalism here.i told them i stand for Nigeria end of story none negotiable,the best i can do is since igbo is the major Tribes men in this country then we would promoted the igbo culture .

crimeboss:

how do u feel when some people and the system av betrayed so many?, it's not by accident that igbos are agitating till today, and who are the cause seem to careless about it, being a Yoruba man most times can be frustrating looking at the country we are in, seeing how other tribes are killed mere on a whim of religious and trbal differences, last time i check Nigeria's constitution was skewed to favor a certain religion and region, but the real question is how can we be one with the north if they can't respect the south with their differences and are so desperate to rape us of our natural resources, all the reason the south should unite, if we still believe that won't happen the north gains more from our disunity, which they pray that we should never agree, cause they know it's the beginning to their end, on muslims population in yorubaland we av sizable numbers of them around 45%, they now know what is going on concerning the buhari error and are not going to make such foolish mistake again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was In Labour / Fighter Jets Hovering Around South East / Breaking: Magu Collects $80m Bribe From Lulu Briggs’ Concubine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.