Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,952 members, 7,799,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] (53634 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / Priest Caught Having S*x With A Prostitute Inside His Car (photos) / Priest Caught Red-handed Bonking A Chic In His Toyota Rav4(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] by Enyocole(f): 7:17am On Nov 16, 2016
A Roman Catholic head priest set up CCTV surveillance in his fellow junior priest’s office after 8 attempts of unsuccessfully trying all tricks to ‘trap’ the promiscuous priest in the Capetown parish.

According to the 3 minute video clip, which is in possession of iMzansi, (it is yet to be published after getting permission from responsible authorities). The priest is seen slowly removing his rosary from his neck and later put it in the same pocket in which he took out a co_ndom from.

He then puts on a co_ndom and goes on to handle the bre_asts of his churchmate, a fellow nun. As the video approaches the 2 minute mark, he starts bonking the girl.Unfortunately the video has no sound although the visuals are very clear.

”What triggered me to secretly record our priest is the fact that I had received several reports from different congregants and members of the public that he’s bedding a number of our church mates,the task was even easier because I have access to all the offices within the confines of the church buildings.” said the head priest Father Thomas O’Donnell.

“I got clearance from the Vatican, as they needed solid evidence before we took any measures” he added.

Asked on why he decided to publicly expose the respected figure the senior said that he took that action so that other priests within the Roman Catholic system could learn from him.

After learning of the fact that there was fire in the mountain and also their careers and dignities were at stake,the ‘secret love birds’ coincidentally took their lives with the Priest ingesting rat poison and the sister hanging herself in her room.....

Read More & Watch Video Here >>> use the source link below.

Source: http://enyocole.com/terrific-story-sexual-predators-victim/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] by jaid23: 7:18am On Nov 16, 2016
End time is fast approaching. Buh konji na bassssstrrrrrdddd.

3 Likes

Re: Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] by Jenny1010(f): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2016
nollywood movie angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2016
grin

It only means they are human.. They have physical needs juz like the rest of human being.. cool

1 Like

Re: Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] by gabinogem(m): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2016
Why are these humans deceiving themselves all in the name of religion.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] by ikbnice(m): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2016
Nature can't be cheated, that's a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] by nittroboy(m): 7:27am On Nov 16, 2016
father and mother on heat period

1 Like

Re: Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] by zarakay(f): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2016
All dese people can deceive demselves sha.

1 Like

Re: Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] by herzern1(m): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

It only means they are human.. They have physical needs juz like the rest of human being.. cool

So....Yhu actually believed the OP??.....

4 Likes

Re: Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] by loadedvibes: 7:44am On Nov 16, 2016
Story acting

2 Likes

Re: Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:01am On Nov 16, 2016
herzern1:

So....Yhu actually believed the OP??.....

Hi... It's been a long time never heard from u... grin
Hope everything is fine like a satin wink

I believe, yes. This is very common issue regarding priests/nuns having sex.. Some even have kids..

1 Like

Re: Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] by herzern1(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Hi... It's been a long time never heard from u... grin
Hope everything is fine like a satin wink

I believe, yes. This is very common issue regarding priests/nuns having sex.. Some even have kids..

Everythinq's fine.......A Queen like you noticed my absence grin grin....I'm beqinninq to feel special.....

Ain't sayinq they(Priest and Nuns) don't indulqe in such actions.....but this particular story and the picture attached is untrue.......

2 Likes

Re: Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:16am On Nov 16, 2016
herzern1:

Everythinq's fine.......A Queen like you noticed my absence grin grin....I'm beqinninq to feel special.....

Ain't sayinq they(Priest and Nuns) don't indulqe in such actions.....but this particular story and the picture attached is untrue.......

Of course... Romance section is so small.. We all bump to each other and we easily noticed who's not around grin wink

In this particular story.. Who knows.. Everything is possible.. The OP shud have a follow up story on this to prove it. cool

1 Like

Re: Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] by herzern1(m): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Of course... Romance section is so small.. We all bump to each other and we easily noticed who's not around grin wink

In this particular story.. Who knows.. Everything is possible.. The OP shud have a follow up story on this to prove it. cool

Lol.....hungry bloqqers don't do follow up story......

Nevertheless......How have you been doinq??......

1 Like

Re: Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:29am On Nov 16, 2016
herzern1:

Lol.....hungry bloqqers don't do follow up story......

Nevertheless......How have you been doinq??......

I'm great as always.. grin good to see u back..

1 Like

Re: Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] by herzern1(m): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

I'm great as always.. grin good to see u back..

What happened to yhur Trapqueen account??......

Re: Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:35am On Nov 16, 2016
herzern1:

What happened to yhur Trapqueen account??......

It's serving another month on jail after this Judas Iscariot run to the mods and cry out loud coz he felt insulted after I gave him a toddler talk... cool
Re: Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] by stefanweeks: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2016
Body no be fire wood
Re: Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 16, 2016
Pls stop spread falsehood this film was acted in south africa
Re: Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] by Vizzim: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2016
Wonder if it a must to be a rev. Father or sis.
Re: Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] by buJu234: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2016
@op..

please stop copying nollywood movie and labeling it as real event.

that picture was gotten from a scene in nollywood movie.

so ur story is fake.
Re: Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] by metallisc(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

It's serving another month on jail after this Judas Iscariot run to the mods and cry out loud coz he felt insulted after I gave him a toddler talk... cool

Re: Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] by metallisc(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

i can sense your physical needs all the way from here... call me maybe? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.