Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump (5274 Views)

Buhari To Igbo Leaders: 7 Northern States Produced Junior Ministers But / Genocide Looms, Atiku Warns As Igbo Leaders, Northern Youths’ Meeting Ends / Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2016
MyGeneration:

I dont blame Okorocha for what he did to imo state i blame u people for ur excessive ignorance nd hate for d truthh. The day i came to imo state nd had a tour of my deae state i told my imo siblings dat rochas is a scam, but the ipob way of thinking took over they called me a fool dat i dobt hv sense now u people re der suffering your bad roads and blaming Buhari.
Thats how am warning u people me dat hv igbo interests at mind let go of Biafra again d ipob way of reasoning is taking over until u people wud experience what i hv been warning u about this time u people wud blame north or maybe Trump.

Wait, you called OkoroAwusa a scam and IPOB disagreed with you, Mr, it was an Afonja who disagreed with you, not IPOB nor a common Igbo man.

Afonja's support OkoroAwusa, so he keeps inflicting hardship on Imo people. I'm glad they have their own version in the persons of Aregbesola who commissions DRUM and Fayose who delivers stomach infrastructure.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2016
DropShot:

That's what I said earlier. You guys are so clueless you don't know how to achieve your utopia Biafra.
Why should you need any other tribe, especially those you curse, and abuse on daily basis, to assist you in the pursuit of your aspiration?

The only way I can help you is through my daily prayer for successful actualization of your dream.
Personally, I like to see your back. I hate sharing the same country with a people so bittered, hateful and gullible.
You're still talking. You were never intelligent.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by dEastActivist: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2016
MyGeneration:

Pray i never get into power, i already know hw u Igbos think i go use una head tire.

Please cm and point out what igbos benefited from your hesro nd why we shud support him.

Who wan vote you... Hahaha..
So you dey dream to be a president...
Yeye dey smell..
Go write your waec Abeg

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by foladara777(m): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2016
Funnicator:

Don't give insinuations. You're not Republican being referred to by that Body.
Mr. Man listen very well... D United States will never advocate for secession of a part of a federal state.. Gimme one instance where they have done that and I will agree that u guys have some hope
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by MyGeneration(m): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2016
Am happy i stopped engaging in all this igbo vs Nigeria tribal wars on Nairaland. Am happy am beginning to find out where it was all coming from.
A whole lot of we igbos are extremely annoying.
Literacy rate in the east is high as 90percent but ignorance rate is as high as 150percent. Even surpassing d normal 100percent with extra 50percent.
80percent of igbos shouting Biafra dont even know anything about Biafra all they think is once they have Biafra d igbo men pushing wheel barrows wud become rich over night, that they wud own mansions.
Is dat not ignorance?

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by obailala(m): 9:02am On Nov 16, 2016
MyGeneration:
If u want to know d real definition of ignorance join dat radio Biafra london group nd see for yourself.
Of recent nollywood actor kenneth okonkwo is their new antagonist that they love to attack ever since he said he doesnt support Biafra.
Another igborance dat made me want to give up on them is when they wrote a stup1d article and said Lagos govt is dishing out levies on igbo traders. The question is does the Lagos state govt demand for state of origin card when demanding for tax or if they look your face nd u re not a yoruba or hausa they wud say pay this levy... is dat not ignorance. To make matters worst ipob nd der ignorant boys start boasting dat Lagos state is d richest state in Nigeria because of igbo traders angry. Am fed up with their level of ignorance and stupidity.
Another thing is if u try to reason with them and tell dem the truth they wud declare u a yoruba or hausa man. Or they wont even read in details what u ve to say instead they start insulting both u nd ur generation.
Deep ignorance + deep hatred produces a combustible reaction resulting in the lowest of the lowest level of human reasoning. That's typically what you can deduce from the die-hard ipob faithfuls who comment especially on that radiobiafra Facebook page. The kind of reasoning people express there is enough to embarrass sensible people who wish for Biafra into denying their stance.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by MyGeneration(m): 9:02am On Nov 16, 2016
dEastActivist:

Who wan vote you... Hahaha..
So you dey dream to be a president...
Yeye dey smell..
Go write your waec Abeg
Am from a very prominent family in the east nd imo state if i say i want enter politics even Nnamdi kanu times 10 no fit stop me. Na for u way yeye dae smell.
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by Kamanuozuzu: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2016
MyGeneration:
I am igbo... and i can tell u that those things written up there are not entirely true.
We igbos are not marginalized politically because of hate or anything but because of wrong political calculations and decisions.
You support Gej he lost and Apc won and re saying u are being marginalized politically. Is there someone who told you not to join Apc?
To make matters worse what were they supporting Gej for i dont know. None of them can point out one project Gej intiated in the east, federal roads zero, second Niger bridge zero, yet for reasons i dont know they were still supporting him.
To add salt to wound ever since Buhari won they have been acting like political militants, they keep attacking everything abt Buhari.
Out of no where a hate filled organisation dat is filled with ignorant, illitrates and semi literates appeared from no where and starts insulting everybody they can think of online and on radio.

I am igbo from imo state, before u start giving me dat afonja trash or northern muslim trash but if ipob or massob doesnt want to develop sense if sm1 like me deals with u guys ehhhh to u people wont be able to cough Biafra or even see it in ur dreams.

It is apparent you need a thorough historical education on Nigeria. Then, you may understand the conspiracy as it affects the position of the Igbos in today's Nigeria - perpetrated by the British.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by dEastActivist: 9:09am On Nov 16, 2016
MyGeneration:

Am from a very prominent family in the east nd imo state if i say i want enter politics even Nnamdi kanu times 10 no fit stop me. Na for u way yeye dae smell.

Prominent ko, amateurminent ni..

My friend brag for your pocket...

That's If you can only command 1% of nnamdi kanu followers, how many friends you get for fb, how many you get for your page... Who you Don epp

Nigga swerve, Na women you gaz dey give this bedroom talks for...

Go write your waec joorh... You will continue to be a nobody wanting to one-day become the president of Nigeria...

Guy you Don high no be small..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by MyGeneration(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2016
Trump wud leave America nd its problem nd come nd seat down with Ipob and be duscussing how to break Africas largest oil producer, worlds 4th largest crude oil priducer, Africas Largest market, most populous black nation on earth.

Is dat not stupidity?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by DropShot: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2016
Funnicator:

You're still talking. You were never intelligent.
When confronted with superior argument, he does what mentally challenged LiePods do.
grin
Get out of Naija already. grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by MyGeneration(m): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2016
Kamanuozuzu:

It is apparent you need a thorough historical education on Nigeria. Then, you may understand the conspiracy as it affects the position of the Igbos in today's Nigeria - perpetrated by the British.
Please enlighten me.
No be only us commit d coup, people from delta follow even yoruba follow, no be only us fight war people from akwa ibom follow even rivers and delta, all these people e no really concern dem but dem suffer for d war but all of dem don move on. Wound way suppose don heal since so we fit move on una dae lust after anoda war, onve d wound want cover one pschopath go open d page form one mumu biafra grouo start anotger hate regime against Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by Cooly100: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2016
MyGeneration:
I am igbo... and i can tell u that those things written up there are not entirely true.
We igbos are not marginalized politically because of hate or anything but because of wrong political calculations and decisions.
You support Gej he lost and Apc won and re saying u are being marginalized politically. Is there someone who told you not to join Apc?
To make matters worse what were they supporting Gej for i dont know. None of them can point out one project Gej intiated in the east, federal roads zero, second Niger bridge zero, yet for reasons i dont know they were still supporting him.
To add salt to wound ever since Buhari won they have been acting like political militants, they keep attacking everything abt Buhari.
Out of no where a hate filled organisation dat is filled with ignorant, illitrates and semi literates appeared from no where and starts insulting everybody they can think of online and on radio.

I am igbo from imo state, before u start giving me dat afonja trash or northern muslim trash but if ipob or massob doesnt want to develop sense if sm1 like me deals with u guys ehhhh to u people wont be able to cough Biafra or even see it in ur dreams.

From you write up, you come across as semi-literate fellow.

1. When they voted for Shagari and he did nothing for Ndi-Igbo, was there a miscalculation?

2. When they voted for Obasanjo and he did nothing (Abia state House of Assembly had to go on hunger strike, because OBJ refused to repair Enugu- PH federal road, nor do the 2nd Niger bridge for 8 years he was in power) was there miscalculation?

3. When the voted Shehu Yaradua, what did he do? Was there miscalculatation?

When you review the above instances, you will see how despicable and shameful your assertions are...I don't care if you are Igbo or from Eskimo...

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2016
MyGeneration, it is so shameful to be you abeg.

Come from prominent family my foot.

If you command the number of followers NK has in one family unit out of hundreds in owerri, you will count yourself lucky.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by otunbateekay(m): 9:21am On Nov 16, 2016
DropShot:
The Igbo race needs to be studied as a research topic perhaps we can understand how a large set of a large group of people can be this gullible, irrational and weirdly emotional at the same time.

Every day, we get a new comical display from this group. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why is it even difficult for these people to go their separate way if that is their choice?

Do they think any president of Nigeria will just say "oya Igbos, take this portion of Nigeria and have Biafra"?

If the Igbos are united about seceding, they should know

how to do it methodically.
chai!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by Bellfun(m): 9:29am On Nov 16, 2016
I think the Biafra agitators needs a well-thoughtout strategy to achieve their aims!
To even create a state(to add to the present 36) is a huge problem that has not been accomplished since 1999 talk much of creating a country...it won't come easy!! Fact!

Fisrt of, Buhari has no power to cede(or allow such actions)a particular section of the country...he swore to an oath to protect the unity of the country! So don't blame Buhari! Even if Kalu Orji becomes the president tomorrow, he won't allow such secessionists movements!

Secondly, the way and manner the IPOB organization is going about it is totally wrong!
Ipob is making mockery of a serious situation! Employing the weapons/tactics of Threats,Insults,Lies,Fraud,blaming other tribes and their likes won't get you anywhere near the achievement of the state of Biafra...i laugh most times i see press release from ipob...bereft of political correctness and of no PR value!

Igbos have business,political,military,and academic giants, who can come together to fashion a non-violent strategy of achieving this goal...and which has to be done with "negotiations" with the other sections of the country..on the business/commerce level, military level, political level... bearing in mind the demands of even elements within Igbo land itself..such as the Muslim and other minorities!

Has anyone asked what plan is in place if the state of Biafra is finally achieved?
Will the new country ve governed by this present crop of politicians? Those one that helped looted the country called Nigeria? What form of government will be in place? Economic policies? Military formations? Relationship with other countries?(including whatever remains of Nigeria)? Any plans?

Massob,ipob and the likes should go back to the drawing table and forge-out a plan..a strategy(devoid of insults, threats and name calling) that is sellable! Nobody(putin or trump) and no country(israel,usa or russia) can carve out a country out of Nigeria...its all up to the people called NIGERIANS!!!

Well, i can go on and on...

Massob,ipob...just a rethink...just another strategy!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by MyGeneration(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2016
Cooly100:

1. When they voted for Shagari and he did nothing for Ndi-Igbo, was there a miscalculation?

2. When they voted for Obasanjo and he did nothing (Abia state House of Assembly had to go on hunger strike, because OBJ refused to repair Enugu- PH federal road, nor do the 2nd Niger bridge for 8 years he was in power) was there miscalculation?

When you review the above instances, you will see how despicable and shameful your assertions are...I don't care if you are Igbo or from Eskimo...
Shuhu shagaari did nothing for igbos?
Mr eduacted please who was shagaris VP and where was he from once u answer me we can talk.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by MyGeneration(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2016
Cooly100:

D moment any reasonable Igbo knew Obj didnt hv der interest at heart was it not to switch to a party dat had their interest and vote out Obj... i remeber well dat time Buhari wad contesting against Obj to get our support he even used an igbo man as his running mate but the ipob mentality made dem vote Obj back into power what do u call that.
The same way u wud hv voted Gej who did nothing for you into power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by MyGeneration(m): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2016
Shehu shagari did nothing for igbos yet u people are annoyed dat Buhari truncated his govt an anti-igbo govt.
What is wrong with you people what do u guys want.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by AgentOrange: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2016
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by Progressive01(m): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2016
DropShot:
The Igbo race needs to be studied as a research topic perhaps we can understand how a large set of a large group of people can be this gullible, irrational and weirdly emotional at the same time.

Every day, we get a new comical display from this group. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why is it even difficult for these people to go their separate way if that is their choice?

Do they think any president of Nigeria will just say "oya Igbos, take this portion of Nigeria and have Biafra"?

If the Igbos are united about seceding, they should know how to do it methodically.
Rotflmao!! Truer words have never been said since Adam bit that cursed apple. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by kettle84(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2016
MyGeneration:

my friend, weather you are igbo or not doesn't matter. if you were born before the civil war, you will know that igbos are being marginalized. the beauty of democracy is freedom of choice and igbos exercised that in 2015 election. that Buhari won doesn't mean other areas should be marginalized as he promised. GEJ did more in the North not because of anything but in the spirit of one Nigeria.Nigeria is marginalizing the southeast and it is clear before all.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by kettle84(m): 10:30am On Nov 16, 2016
MyGeneration:
Shehu shagari did nothing for igbos yet u people are annoyed dat Buhari truncated his govt an anti-igbo govt.
What is wrong with you people what do u guys want.
why did you read that they are angry that Buhari truncated shagari government.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by MyGeneration(m): 10:30am On Nov 16, 2016
kettle84:
my friend, weather you are igbo or not doesn't matter. if you were born before the civil war, you will know that igbos are being marginalized. the beauty of democracy is freedom of choice and igbos exercised that in 2015 election. that Buhari won doesn't mean other areas should be marginalized as he promised. GEJ did more in the North not because of anything but in the spirit of one Nigeria.Nigeria is marginalizing the southeast and it is clear before all.
Yes i know But Biafra is not d way.
Yorubas were marginalized under Gej did they demand for secession or look for a political solution to der problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by MyGeneration(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2016
kettle84:
why did you read that they are angry that Buhari truncated shagari government.
Go nd listen to radio biafra pre nnamdi kanus arrest.
And pre 2015 election during campaigns the facts re here on Naira land i wud try nd find d topic.
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by kettle84(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2016
MyGeneration:

Yes i know But Biafra is not d way.
Yorubas were marginalized under Gej did they demand for secession or look for a political solution to der problem
yoruba was never marginalized by GEJ.As a matter of fact GEJ carried everyone .Yoruba got more from GEJ than ijaws. Jonathan was afraid to hurt any section of this country despite the boko haram crisis that overshadowed his regime he tried. In the east ,ever since the war ended all federal roads have been done by Private/public partnership while other regions are enjoying direct federal government assistance. the agitation in the southeast is occasioned by government treatment of that part of the country as another country.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by kettle84(m): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2016
MyGeneration:

Go nd listen to radio biafra pre nnamdi kanus arrest.
And pre 2015 election during campaigns the facts re here on Naira land i wud try nd find d topic.
As matter of fact shagari is a northern,I wonder why IPOB should be angry with Buhari on truncating shagari regime. it is obvious IPOB is angry that Buhari seized its leader Nnamdi KANU.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by MyGeneration(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2016
kettle84:
yoruba was never marginalized by GEJ.As a matter of fact GEJ carried everyone .Yoruba got more from GEJ than ijaws. Jonathan was afraid to hurt any section of this country despite the boko haram crisis that overshadowed his regime he tried. In the east ,ever since the war ended all federal roads have been done by Private/public partnership while other regions are enjoying direct federal government assistance. the agitation in the southeast is occasioned by government treatment of that part of the country as another country.
Yes i know and what have our senators being doing abt it?
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by MyGeneration(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2016
kettle84:
As matter of fact shagari is a northern,I wonder why IPOB should be angry with Buhari on truncating shagari regime. it is obvious IPOB is angry that Buhari seized its leader Nnamdi KANU.
Why did Buhari seize its leader?
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2016
MyGeneration:

From ur write up, it shows,u are Wolf in sheeps clothing n not far from a demented racist. Afonja/Cow spotted shocked

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2016
MyGeneration:

You don't understand politics. The real politics at play is the marginalisation of the igbo in term of money.

The Igbo don't have money to play politics.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by MyGeneration(m): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

You don't understand politics. The real politics at play is the marginalisation of the igbo in term of money.

The Igbo don't have money to play politics.
Politics is not by money its abt intetest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Of Okene In Kogi Rejoice In Song Over Bello 4 + 4. Video / 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination / What Are The Takeaways From Osun Judgment In Relation To Presidential Petitions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.