Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) (4468 Views)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) by hushshinani(m): 9:26am On Nov 16, 2016
I had a conversation with a lady seeking a husband....

So as she said.
Finding a husband is so hard these days...
And I asked why, this is what she said.

-You find a handsome one, the brain is empty.
-You find a brilliant one, he looks too serious.
-You find a rich one, he is disrespectful.
-You find a hard-working one, he never has time
-You find a serious one, his EX keeps calling.
-You find a humble one, he is broke.
-You find a responsible one, he is not romantic.
-You find an educated one, he feels he is always
right.
-You find an illiterate one, he always gets angry
whenever you correct him.
-You find a smart one, he lies every time.
-You find the right one, he's married.

Re: A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) by izombie(m): 9:29am On Nov 16, 2016
I think that lady is looking for mr perfect. Sorry lady, until you show me a perfect woman, there is no perfect man.

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) by Vizzim: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2016
This lady finished the matter. She made serious sense Wonder which category i belong to too.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) by ikbnice(m): 9:32am On Nov 16, 2016
Let her look for a fine clay and mould the o one of her choice. He would be perfect to her taste and liking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) by ritababe(f): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2016
lol
Re: A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) by talktonase(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2016
Finding a wife is harder! Because everything about them is a lie;The wear wedges,platforms and stilettos to cover for their height,the hair is artificial,faces padded with make up, padded bras and panties and even those that have slackened their kpekus can buy artificial hymen in the market.And finally if you decide to overlook all this artificiality she pretends to you that she is a saint the moment she hears the word 'marriage'.Pretentious beings I must say packed with lies!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) by bigiyaro(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2016
Madam, simply get a basket full of clay and mold one urself. Don't forget d cassava side too.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2016
just go to a vet and buy a puppy , you are not serious !!

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2016
Men are confused beings. grin grin. Na packaging una dey always dey attracted to. See a girl who's natural, doesn't wear make up, maybe a nerd with glasses on, you guys say she's a basic chick, una want hawt babes with fat ass and big boobs smiley. You gat all and more so stop complaining.
Where my babes @ ? You all are doing wonderful jobs kiss kiss kiss
talktonase:
Finding a wife is harder! Because everything about them is a lie;The wear wedges,platforms and stilettos to cover for their height,the hair is artificial,faces padded with make up, padded bras and panties and even those that have slackened their kpekus can buy artificial hymen in the market.And finally if you decide to overlook all this artificiality she pretends to you that she is a saint the moment she hears the word 'marriage'.Pretentious beings I must say packed with lies!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) by giddy10(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2016
I am a humble one although at the moment am unemployed. I seek a Lady that will love me now with the belief that things economically will soon be well. my contact is 08136617414 am 32 years old.
Re: A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 16, 2016
I feel that list cry. We just got to look for one who comes close and make do.
It's tough!
Re: A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) by talktonase(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2016
Piercedclit:
Men are confused beings. grin grin. Na packaging una dey always dey attracted to. See a girl who's natural, doesn't wear make up, maybe a nerd with glasses on, you guys say she's a basic chick, una want hawt babes with fat ass and big boobs smiley. You gat all and more so stop complaining.
Where my babes @ ? You all are doing wonderful jobs kiss kiss kiss
The more the packaging,the more lies,artificiality and fakeness .i like my woman natural...softwork! grin

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2016
To get the right person, you must be right yourself. Only the prepared and determined ones succeed...

1 Like

Re: A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) by Vizzim: 11:44am On Nov 16, 2016
talktonase:

I fully support you

1 Like

Re: A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) by Joe171(m): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
giddy10:
I am a humble one although at the moment am unemployed. I seek a Lady that will love me now with the belief that things economically will soon be well. my contact is 08136617414 am 32 years old.
I can't believe what I'm seeing

1 Like

Re: A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) by sparko1(m): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
hushshinani:
I had a conversation with a lady seeking a husband....

So as she said.
Finding a husband is so hard these days...
And I asked why, this is what she said.

-You find a handsome one, the brain is empty.
-You find a brilliant one, he looks too serious.
-You find a rich one, he is disrespectful.
-You find a hard-working one, he never has time
-You find a serious one, his EX keeps calling.
-You find a humble one, he is broke.
-You find a responsible one, he is not romantic.
-You find an educated one, he feels he is always
right.
-You find an illiterate one, he always gets angry
whenever you correct him.
-You find a smart one, he lies every time.
-You find the right one, he's married.

Tell the lady, you can't eat your cake and have it or whatever the saying is this days!
so she is:
beautiful and intelligent
brilliant and jovial
rich and respectful...

Let me stop there!
if you see a woman that is beautiful (by beautiful, not those with fine face and knonked legs oh) she is most likely to be rude
if you now see a lady with a rich father or boyfriend! heh! she is very disrespectful, talk anyhow, not to talk of she is rich. hmm!

Talking trash, most of those ladies just watch telemundo or telenova or whatever the name is this days and begin to conjure things!
Re: A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) by sparko1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
giddy10:

Seriously? if you can't find her in your immediate environment, what make you think she will be online!
Re: A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) by DozieInc(m): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
She has been going to the wrong places in search of Mr right.
Re: A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
If i was u i'll stick to d humble&poor cos u do not know what 2moro comes around with.
Re: A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) by kel99: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
sparko1:

Seriously? if you can't find her in your immediate environment, what make you think she will be online!
finding the right one has no boundaries, it can be online or off_ it.
Re: A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) by hushshinani(m): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
BlackMbakara1:
To get the right person, you must be right yourself. Only the prepared and determined ones succeed...
She's just trying to be in the right hand
Re: A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) by OCHOGZ(m): 5:48am On Nov 17, 2016
[b][/b]The right ones are always married because their wife made them appear right. [b][b/]
Re: A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) by hushshinani(m): 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
favoryte33:
If i was u i'll stick to d humble&poor cos u do not know what 2moro comes around with.
GBAM

(1) (Reply)

98% Of Nairaland Gals Are Like This(photo) / I Am So Sick: My Man Is Tired Of My Attitude / I Thought I Was A V!rgin … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.