Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen (1076 Views)

My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL / Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen by mygodoh(m): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2007
Pls the God of Elisha,the unchangeable changer,the rock of ages,the acient of days,the ominipotent,the ominiscience,the unshakeable mount zion,the doer of miraculous things when men and women tend to give up hasn`t turned his back on his children and will never turn his back on us the nairalanders.My testimony for nairalanders on the 5th january stand as usual.God does his things with divine timing brethren,as i type this mail, appointment letters are being typed by so many secrataries in companies which all brethren applied for right now annd will be subsequently dispatched to all of us and i hope you know that all this goes through postmasters brethren,someone is receiving his right now in Jesus name and others will follow suit in Jesus name,Amen.Letters are are on their way to our respective door steps in Jesus name,Join mouth with me to say a thunderous AAMMEENN, AND YOURS WILL COME TO YOU
Re: Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen by Tywoh(f): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2007
As if you know wat happenened to me today.
I just got an employment letter today.
Praise be to the Almighty God who does wat no man can do.
Re: Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen by Tattianne(f): 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2007
aaaamennnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen by flintstone: 10:11am On Jan 06, 2007
AMEN!!!!!!!!! i believe we'll have testimonies b4 the month ends. i can FEEL IT, ALLELUIA, AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
Re: Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen by afaitho(m): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2007
AMENNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!1
Re: Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen by theeds: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2007
amen oh!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen by olola1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2007
amen.i claim it in jesus name.i shall get u guys . posted b4 d end of dis month when my dream job will come.
Re: Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen by RICHFRIBO(m): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2007
praises be to god almighty for he has supplied all our needs according to his riches in glory.  amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen by jydo: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2007
I got mine too. My 2nd time in 5 months writing this on nairaland. God is really doing wonders. for those that are still trusting God for a Job. Keep your faith high. he will surely do it. Wish u all the best.
Re: Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen by missparker: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2007
on the 2nd of this month i posted a mail that i got a job that God wu answers by fire will burn as many pple who seek our downfall this year. i say a loudable amen to that prophesy once more greater things will happen to only those who believe this year so if you believe be optimistic,watch and pray.
Re: Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen by Fummiee(f): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2007
Ameeeeeeennnnnnn!
Re: Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen by 1forall: 1:02am On Jan 07, 2007
Amen. myGodoh youre putting yourself in the position to be called the prophet of this forum with these posts of yours. I do believe and claim those words, so shall it be it Jesus' name.
Re: Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen by TY4succex(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2007
AAAMMENNNNN!God has blessed me and enlarged my territory this month.so he will deliver my emploment letter this month!!! smiley
Re: Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen by Miketomi: 8:39am On Jan 08, 2007
Amen, there is nothing impossible with our God. Just believe and trust Him.
He will surely grant your heart desires.
Re: Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen by bobocj(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2007
I got a cal on the 3rd from immigrations telling me to come and collect my appointment letter. Ur 5th prophecy is very real, all glory be to God.
Re: Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen by dollyfil(f): 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2007
ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
Re: Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen by perusky(m): 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]I'd read ur prophecy and I receivedit with faith believing God 4 d miraculous and just on the 5th of january I received two mouth watering offer of employment. Please nairalanders magnify the lord with me and let's praise is name 2gether!
Re: Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen by flintstone: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2007
perusky
GOD is wonderful!
i cant believe this! i really thank God 4 u.
Re: Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen by waleme(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2007
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]It shall come to pass in Jesus Name.somebody shout hallelujah
Re: Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen by dejox: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2007
There are prophets and all sorts in Nairaland because I got my appointment letter on 5th
January and reported in the branch I was posted to on the 8th.I know that all others will get there's too soonest.I'm proud to be identified with NAIRALAND any time.
Re: Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen by yemivictor: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2007
I say a very big AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i also know dat this year 2007 is my year, infact, to put it more precisely, this month of january i shall share my own testimony on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies - Consulting Firm Lagos / Pwc Test (urgent) / Investor Relations & Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.