Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,335 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station (25083 Views)

Anambra Election: Youths Playing Football At UNIZIK Junction (Pictured) / Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos / Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Adebowale89(m): 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
2019 is still 3yrs time and Nigerians are already talking about atiku presidency

the mess we are still in, is none of una concern abi? fela's song comes to mind suffering&smiling

now I understand that clear cool embarassed
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Dee60: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
People Without Principle Party of Nigeria. PWP.

Never Again!
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Atiku just got my vote for 2019..... He is indeed the man of the people, a man that can unite Nigerians

Atiku cannot win election in Nigeria not even sure in his own state.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
chinology:
It is just UNIZIK and others..

Atiku knows exactly the first place to visit if he wishes to win the SE votes! He visited aright!cool

I foresee Atiku-Obi joint ticket for 2019..
why not Obi - Atiku? Must we play second fiddle?
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Jesusloveyou: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Atiku has started his campaign from the South-East
and he will perish with iPods

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by gurunlocker: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
Raila odinga? No be the name of the stupid virus wey turn my laptop to something else in 2009 be that?.... So na you?
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Olabestonic001(m): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
dokiOloye:
As with all greedy men,d short sight of Atiku will be his greatest undoing.
Considering his political stature, if he was patient enuf to support GEJ for a 2nd tenure,GEJ would have been been so grateful that he would've practically dumped d presidency on his laps come 2019,Obj and Ya'adua style.
But now,Osama BinHary will definitely want a 2nd tenure and even if he doesn't, it follows that d presidency should go to d south,particularly d SE after his tenure.
Same short sightedness landed Tinubu where he was now.Under GEJ,his ACN was actually winning states from d ruling party,d courts sacked d govs of Ekiti,Edo,Ondo etc and GEJ ordered them to comply immediately instead of appealing d verdict and staying on seat.
GEJ never used EFCC to harass Tinubu in spite of d apparent looting he was carrying out in Lagos.
Yet Tinubu chose to align wt d hausa/Fulani feudalists who even nursery sch children know their attitude to power,born to rule mentality and aversion to sharing power,now look where it landed him.
Let me stop here for now.

Except CCT, right?
All this lies.
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
I will rather vote for Atiku than casting my vote for this man with low iQ, full of hate, #Spits on the bigot.
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Jesusloveyou: 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
dienlmods:

Is your dulla.rdhino now ready to let go of biafran...are you diabolical hypocrites ready to let go of biafran?
if you are ready to go, don't participate in anything Nigeria,
Don't eat for one year, don't use Nigeria currency,

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by thexzy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
metroblogger:
Former Vice President, Abubakar Atiku, Raila Odinga, former Governor Peter Obi, Sen. Ben Obi and Vice Chancellor UNIZIK at live programme at UNIZIK 94.1 FM today. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/photos-atiku-raila-odinga-ben-obi-sen.html

I don't trust this kurukere waka a bit....its highly suspicious.
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by izzy4shizzy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
When I heard raila odinga, all I could think about is a computer virus
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Sad indeed...We hope future does some magic for us...I feel Atiku vibe for now wink
I have already started the campaign for ATIKU...........
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by loopmangoat(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Atiku Abubakar is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Intrepid01(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
cool.n
OZAOEKPE:
Atiku just got my vote for 2019..... He is indeed the man of the people, a man that can unite Nigerians

You know the political elites sstealing are money day and night are not really the problem of this nation but gullible masses like you and I are the cog in the wheel of this country. Please give me one reason you got from his presence at the radio station to earn such accolade from you.

Please when are we, Nigerians gonna start using our brains? Because he's romancing the easterners for personal gain you are hailing him.

If Americans reason like this, that country would be worse than Somalia today.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by IYANGBALI: 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
you mean a crook that can sell Nigeria and Nigerians?

For your info Atiku can never be president of Nigeria,quote me tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by kelechi17(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
Fineman87:
Atiku is a personification of corruption. When he was VP, in charge of privatisation in the then BPE, he stole nigeria dry. He literally bought all national assets including nite. Anybody that supports Atiku for president must be a bigger zombie. The man is a thief.
beta dats d more reason I want him there he shld crumble Nigeria kpatakpata
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by kelechi17(m): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
IYANGBALI:
you mean a crook that can sell Nigeria and Nigerians?

For your info Atiku can never be president of Nigeria,quote me tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Atiku will b d next president watch and c weda he decides to sell of Nigeria I Don care so long as he replaces DAT image in aso rock
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by kelechi17(m): 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
WHR is my PVC abeg ....wanna vote atiku for president
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by kelechi17(m): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
Progressive01:
Theyve started praising Atiku and giving him their "votes" simply because he showed up in a studio. They wont think things through for a second, just getting led by emotions as always. Tommorow, theyd remember he's "Hausa/Fulani" Muslim oligarch that has to be rejected at all cost.

What a funny set of emotional wrecks. grin
guy kip ur chill well anyone oda Dan DAT baboon at aso rock ...spit on d day I campaigned and voted for Apshiiiit .tufiakwa tank God I survived .Atiku biko bia bia we knw u a criminal buh we knw hw fa and wat u can do ....beta Dan dat eediiiot dat we wasted our lives to send to abuja only for him to go and do northern agenda
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by lomprico(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
Raila odinga! Who remembers that bad ass virus? grin
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by kelechi17(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
nonsobaba:
Atiku should avoid Peter Obi like a deadly infection if he want to make any headway in his ambition in 2019. Jonathan was coasting home to victory in 2015 until peter obi came from nowhere with his sycophancy to infect him with failure. And is it not the same Atiku who destroyed and seized the goods of many Igbos when he was in charge of inspections at Customs? My Igbo people have started to make another political mistake again licking fulani arse.
we lick dis 1 DAT wants restructuring wit pride and not d dullards ass
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Asai: 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
Atiku will unite nigeria.
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Cchuks27(m): 3:05am On Nov 17, 2016
The last fight. I'm with Atiku for this and I promise to vote him come 2019
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by hmuhammad(m): 5:52am On Nov 17, 2016
OILSOUP:
ATIKU KNOWS DAT WEN U CAPTURE THE SE, THE SS IS A BONUS, HE IS A GOOD STUDENT.

GEJ WON MORE VOTES IN SE THAN HIS SS.

ATIKU WILL WIN VOTES WHERE NO YORUBA MAN CAN EVER WIN VOTES IN NIGERIA, SS/SE.

THE NORTH EAST/ CENTRAL IS HIS CONSTITUENCY, HE SHOULD GET DAT TOO.

HE IS ALREADY PRESIDENT, MASTER STROKE.

why did'nt he win the NE region when he contested under ACN? I am from the north, I can confidently tell you that Atiku is going no where. It will be a landslide for Buhari in the NE

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by nonsobaba: 7:13am On Nov 17, 2016
Peter Obi must be a foool to think that he will ever hold any major office at the national level. He will keep running around in circles until he comes back home and asks those he offended for pardon. This is how he joined Jonathan team and ruined the already confused former president.
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
madridguy:
Haaaa, Atiku? Buhari is our messiah.

madridguy, only ATIKU can deliver us...... hes the only candidate from the north that understands us better.
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Ikwerreboy(m): 7:01am On Nov 19, 2016
OILSOUP:
ATIKU KNOWS DAT WEN U CAPTURE THE SE, THE SS IS A BONUS, HE IS A GOOD STUDENT.

GEJ WON MORE VOTES IN SE THAN HIS SS.

ATIKU WILL WIN VOTES WHERE NO YORUBA MAN CAN EVER WIN VOTES IN NIGERIA, SS/SE.

THE NORTH EAST/ CENTRAL IS HIS CONSTITUENCY, HE SHOULD GET DAT TOO.

HE IS ALREADY PRESIDENT, MASTER STROKE.

Can you explain how GEJ got more vote in the South East than in the Niger delta?

The last time i checked GEJ won 1.4million votes in Rivers State.

I hope you are indeed a true Nigerian?
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by striker9(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2016
Anything to give politicians the fear of being kicked out after a term is welcomed. I hope Atiku will be a better President.
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by jpphilips(m): 3:15am On Nov 20, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Never run short of myopic assessments after 2019, you shout Atiku scammed you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by coptic: 7:41am On Nov 20, 2016
DONGOYARO1:
There is no Politician in Northern Nigeria today that can stand PMB at the polls. PMB will contest the 2019 election and he will win. I'll advice you ibos to stop banking on Atiku, rather you concentrate on how Trump will help you ibos get your dream country.

Deceive yourself.

At this rate, even a dog will unseat Buhari.
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by coptic: 7:42am On Nov 20, 2016
Bujumbura:
Atiku is more poised to win this election than anyone.

He has built a lot of bridges across all divides

And in my humble opinion, that's what being a president entails.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor / Fake News On The Exportation Of Yams To Europe & USA / Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.