Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics (24819 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID / Governor Ahmed Boarding A Commercial Flight At Ilorin Airport (pic) / Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by jonhemma11: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
As shared by Ifeanyi....

'Latest Update...

Pictures of Obiano boarding Arik Air from Enugu to Abuja... Not a Private Jet as alleged by Valentine Obienyem and his boys.

Someone said my first picture is the governor's office... No no no! Flag with Yellow Colour is that of FAAN, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria.

Even though governor Obiano is free to take Private Jets when the need arises, I am aware that the few times he has done so were when there was no commercial flights and there were pressing needs to fly.

But as you can see, Gov Obiano is not in any Private Jet today, he booked Arik, waited for Arik and now boarded Arik...

Have a safe flight Willingly Working Willie'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/governor-obiano-spotted-boarding.html

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Turks: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
And this is news how?

This made FP how?

How can we even tell he's the one with his back facing the camera?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Unsad(m): 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
High time we stopped celebrating mediocrity in this country.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Gizer: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
It doesnt change ticket fee
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
i need to have sex this afternoon embarassed

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by blaise00700(m): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
How did this make FP?

The only thing i see here is a "guy man" showing his backside.

Next thread jari, I must FTC today before 12 midnight grin
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Donlamzy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
No tell me say na Recession reach ur side
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by abike12(f): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
He's not getting any points for this. It's just a means of transportation. Nigerians and VIP mentality undecided

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hello all, I was shortlisted for etisalat flash fiction..
All I need is your vote, pls!!

Please your votes would be appreciated

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=42
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Donlamzy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Then go Bleep urself!
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Theyveedo(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
So
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
New Trend
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by henrydadon(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
angry
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
Recession don dey hammer governments big time..

I hope Arik can step up...to avoid stories that touch the hearts and states shocked

1 Like

Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Unsad(m): 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Okay queen jezebel angry. To za oza room angry
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by linearity: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
No one is having sex with you, go and look for cucumber.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by princeonx: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
Since when did I become the governor? That is me but if you think otherwise, send his front view lol

1 Like

Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Peterpanny: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
See as my prick day stand for this kind hot sun.Abeg who get to-to wa i fit borrow for just 15 minutes.abeg make una help me.

Nonsense everywhere,so this one self na news.to the modd and co post nonsense i comment nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by schumastic(m): 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
Turks:
And this is news how?

This made FP how?

How can we even tell he's the one with his back facing the camera?

same thing i was wondering, that could be some one else and the mods pushed in to front page without confirming it.
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by fpeter(f): 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
doing the right thing in 9ja has become a major event that should be photographed

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Adebendel: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
And so
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by holysina(m): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
So?
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by princeonx: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
See them! Team cucum.....
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Maski87: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
But why did the not show his face, maybe the are hiding something
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by nonsobaba: 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
A responsible governor. Blessed be the day that Anambra elected this genius as our governor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by papamario: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
my governor
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by DONSMITH123(m): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Tobitrueman(m): 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
nonsobaba:
A responsible governor. Blessed be the day that Anambra elected this genius as our governor.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Mopolchi: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
and so?
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by millionboi(m): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Pays December Salary / Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries / Governor Obiano's Aides Resign In Droves, Join Umeoji Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.