Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Kirikiri Habitat Of Innocents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kirikiri Habitat Of Innocents (686 Views)

17-year-old Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Kirikiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kirikiri Habitat Of Innocents by sunzie(m): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2009
FELLOW NIGERIANS I AM POSTING THIS BECAUSE I KNOW SOMEHOW WE MIGHT HAVE LOST SOME OF OUR LOVE ONE TO UNKNOWN DESTINATIONS EITHER BELIEVING THEY ARE LOST OR BEING USED FOR RITUAL.

A COUSIN WAS AT THE KIRIKIRI PRISON AND HE HAS THIS TO SAY.

SOME GUYS GAVE HIM THEIR HOME ADDRESS TO VISIT THEIR LOVE ONES FROM THE PRISON AND HE MISTAKENLY WASHED THE PIECE OF PAPER WITH HIS CLOTHES

MY ADVISE IS THIS "LETS VISIT THE PEOPLE IN THE PRISON AT LEAST ONCE IN A YEAR WE MAY MET PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN CLAIMED TO BE MISSING AT THE PRISON"

THE POLICE ARE NOT DOING THEIR JOBS CORRECTLY,THERE ARE GREEDY ONES AMONG THEM,THEY ARE JUST AFTER MONEY,ONE OF THEM CAN JUST WAKE UP FROM HIS SLUMBER AND DECIDE TO GO FOR RAIDING AND THE PEOPLE THEY ACTUALLY RAID ARE THE INNOCENT ONCE.

I AM NOT JUDGING THEM,BUT I KNOW ONE DAY THEY WILL ALSO BE A VICTIM OF THEIR SNARE EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY.
Re: Kirikiri Habitat Of Innocents by Fhemmmy: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2009
It is the govt that needs to have something in place that will record everyone in jail and make sure all jails talks to one another.
Re: Kirikiri Habitat Of Innocents by tunnytox(m): 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2009
some NGOs could help in this area, if we rely on the Nigerian Police they'll never do anything that won't fetch them money sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Winningmen / Need Ur Help / When Is Your Wedding Coming Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.