Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) (3384 Views)

Okorocha, Ganduje, Oyegun, At APC National Working Committee Meeting In Abuja / Senators Walk Out On Hamid Ali, Customs Boss During A Meeting (pics) / Yahaya Bello Flaunt His Style As He Leaves His Residence For A Meeting. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by Handsomecole(m): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
The former governor of Abia state, Chief Uzor Kalu has been in a meeting with the All Progressive Congress (APC) with its national working committee.

He is currently being recieved, with his entourage, by the National Chairman of the APC, Chief John Oyegun with the NWC Members at the party secretariat.

Pictures were sent to me by his personal Assistant Mr Peter Eze.

Follow @OUKcrew

Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by tyav7: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
Good for him
Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by Rayplanet(m): 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
OK. That's the reason he dumped his party.
Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by betty202020(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
Handsomecole:
The former governor of Abia state, Chief Uzor Kalu has been in a meeting with the All Progressive Congress (APC) with its national working committee.

He is currently being recieved, with his entourage, by the National Chairman of the APC, Chief John Oyegun with the NWC Members at the party secretariat.

Pictures were sent to me by his personal Assistant Mr Peter Eze.

Follow @OUKcrew
kalu, Kalu, kalu, how many times did I call you? learn from Tinubu's mishap. we love you, but u know that non of our governor/politicians will rally round you when it happens like fayose and ffk did to tinubu. because it will surely happen. what stops you from revitalising and possibly amalgamating ppa and apga and be ur own boss. or did u seek political influence to stop ur efcc cases. just thinking aloud.

4 Likes

Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by Progressive01(m): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
I swear, our politicians no get any shame!! cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by FastShipping: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
I swear, I'm officially out of APC. I'm a free agent at the moment. undecided

5 Likes

Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by Progressive01(m): 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
Dem play with Olisa Metuh small, him lost him power of speech come gentle and humble like person wey just see God face to face.

Dem invite Kalu for lunch, him bgin come dey tell us how "igbos are good in so many things but have no idea how to play politics". Before the dust from the bomb settle,nigger piante leave party wen him form himself join APC!

Egbe knack back den, their hero tie wrapper, wear wig, fante go hide for one corner shop for Abidjan.

Tomorrow, you go see them ignorant children come dey call oda people "cowards". grin

No be mumuness be that? cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by tafrica(m): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
LOL, Who is surprised?
This is coming few days after it was reported EFCC had already opened his case file also.
Just watch as EFCC will forget his case and be praised as 'saint' and 'progressive' by our ever dependable hailers.

My brothers and sisters, are we truly fighting corruption or just opposition

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by Progressive01(m): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
2019 go over make brain. cheesy

Modath, come see Okoroawusa don get sike kick oo!
Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by mamabomboy: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
Look at his sad face. The reason is clear. Join us or die progressive politics.
This fools don't know what is about to hit them. The Alt-fra movement has began. The ibo nationalist front needs you.

1 Like

Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by wellmax(m): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
OKay, This is in preparation to defection abi?
Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by Chiedu4Trump: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
Christian Nigerians , this move he made was actually prophecied in that tape one pastor made warning about APC.

He said the igbos have 2 traitors in their mist.

1 Rocha's, which we all know.
2 this is stunning me and the next is Orji himself.

Since the North know that the West will never trust them again, they have turned to the east.

This is not just a political move as this man warned us of but a religious move.

Well I am sitting up.

1 Like

Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by wellmax(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Like DONGOYARO1 said, if Ojukwu was still alive, he would have joined APC.

3 Likes

Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Progressive01:
I swear, our politicians no get any shame!! cheesycheesy
He's now made whole, he has washed his garment and hes free to dine with the holy brethren............

3 Likes

Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by ChessEnthusiast: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
AGIP These IPod politicians cannot even play opposition for a while. Shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
I expect him to start blaming Pdp after few months in APC....

ThaNk God Igbo has no political Father, so this one is inconsequential like Rochas

2 Likes

Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by seguno2: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kalu also needs protection from EFCC like other rogue politicians.
Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by duni04(m): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
tafrica:
LOL, Who is surprised?
This is coming few days after it was reported EFCC had already opened his case file also.
Just watch as EFCC will forget his case and be praised as 'saint' and 'progressive' by our ever dependable hailers.

My brothers and sisters, are we truly fighting corruption or just opposition
Ask Joshua Dariye if the EFCC mellowed on his corruption case after he defected to the APC. Or ask Muiz Banire if the EFCC asked for his APC membership card before interrogating him for bribing judges. Then you can also ask Bukola Sariki if Justice Umar of the CCT asked for his political party before slamming him in the dock for false declaration of assets. While youre at it, ask bowale Adeniyi, the wife of Justice Ademola Adeniyi and the head of service of Lagos and a close ally of Tinubu, if the Ministry of Justice asked for her APC membership card before filing corruptiin charges against her.
Who the hell is Kalu to think that APC membership automatically absolves him of his past misdeeds? He must be clowning around.
Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by CSTR13: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:
AGIP These IPod politicians cannot even play opposition for a while. Shame!
You are scared that your igbo superiors would invade your APC and kick your afonja clowns out of relevance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by FoolishOmenka: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
I know one animal that has been cursed by mad demons from womb and sentenced to a lifetime of screaming saibaba till he drops dead.

I know one frustrated old goat whose land is almost taking over by fulani herdsmen but wants to die on top of IPOB matter.

I know one hopeless eediot who is supposed to be driving away large fulani cattle from his bedroom but is somewhere eating buhari's shiit as lunch.

This accursed and hopless vagabond is knocking his thick skull on the wall when fulani cattle are busy eating up his fathers mattress and pillows mistaking them for sweet brazillian grass. cheesy cheesy

I know one baastard ape whose father's compound has been overrun and overtaken by fualni cattle as grazing field but contionues to worship his lord and saviour sai baba from morning till night every day. cheesy cheesy

This waste of space and frustrated beast keeps forcing himself on Yorubas even when they continue to distance themselves from him out of shame. grin grin grin

Any MOD that hides this post should also hide any other post like this from the start of this thread. cheesy cheesy cheesy

NB:I did not break any rules here because I did not quote any nairalander and I did not mention anybody's name. Nobody's name is foolishomenka on nairaland.

grin grin

13 Likes

Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by Chiedu4Trump: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
The South South and South East, we need to sit up

We have 3 problems.
1 Rochas.
2 Amaechi.
3 Kalu.

They plan to sell us to the North so that we remain in perpetual bondage.

Shall we team up with the West with the understanding that IPOB and NDA will be given priority?

We do have a problem that needs to be looked at.

1 Like

Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by ChessEnthusiast: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
CSTR13:
You are scared that your igbo superiors would invade your APC and kick your afonja clowns out of relevance.
If that makes you sleep.
Ipod mofo.
No iota of shame.
Political prostitutes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by bloodykiller: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
[s]
Progressive01:
Dem play with Olisa Metuh small, him lost him power of speech come gentle and humble like person wey just see God face to face.

Dem invite Kalu for lunch, him bgin come dey tell us how "igbos are good in so many things but have no idea how to play politics". Before the dust from the bomb settle,nigger piante leave party wen him form himself join APC!

Egbe knack back den, their hero tie wrapper, wear wig, fante go hide for one corner shop for Abidjan.

Tomorrow, you go see them ignorant children come dey call oda people "cowards". grin

No be mumuness be that? cheesy
[/s]
Omenka shame on you
you're so pained
onukwu ezi ofia grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by bloodykiller: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
[s]
Progressive01:
2019 go over make brain. cheesy

Modath, come see Okoroawusa don get sike kick oo!
[/s]
Omenka shame grin
ozu nwulu anwu cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by tafrica(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
duni04:

Ask Joshua Dariye if the EFCC mellowed on his corruption case after he defected to the APC. Or ask Muiz Banire if the EFCC asked for his APC membership card before interrogating him for bribing judges. Then you can also ask Bukola Sariki if Justice Umar of the CCT asked for his political party before slamming him in the dock for false declaration of assets. While youre at it, ask bowale Adeniyi, the wife of Justice Ademola Adeniyi and the head of service of Lagos and a close ally of Tinubu, if the Ministry of Justice asked for her APC membership card before filing corruptiin charges against her.
Who the hell is Kalu to think that APC membership automatically absolves him of his past misdeeds? He must be clowning around.

You can equally ask why Timpre sylva died a natural death after Buhari was sworn in. While at it, ask why EFCC/Buhari turned blind eyes to several petitions written against Fayemi, Fashola, Amaechi and the likes.
Also, why has EFCC or Buhari failed to take action regarding Buratai's Dubai mansion revelation? All we got after that was Defence HeadQuarters releasing statement to defend Buratai like they were his lawyers, later we were told it was his savings from snake business.

No matter how you spin it, it is known to every sane mind our war on corruption is only a biased one to tame and oppress opposition.

2 Likes

Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by sheffyUTD(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
FastShipping:
I swear, I'm officially out of APC. I'm a free agent at the moment.

grin so you are an APC member, laughing in Indian right now, APC - Democrat tongue

On a more serious note, one man should not be a reason to denounce your association cum ideology. You cannot sanitize your house by abandoning it. What are you afraid of
Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by arosunshine(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by AgentCocoa: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
FoolishOmenka:
I know one animal that has been cursed by mad demons from womb and sentenced to a lifetime of screaming saibaba till he drops dead.

I know one frustrated old goat whose land is almost taking over by fulani herdsmen but wants to die on top of IPOB matter.

I know one hopeless eediot who is supposed to be driving away large fulani cattle from his bedroom but is somewhere eating buhari's shiit as lunch.

This accursed and hopless vagabond is knocking his thick skull on the wall when fulani cattle are busy eating up his fathers mattress and pillows mistaking them for sweet brazillian grass. cheesy cheesy

I know one baastard ape whose father's compound has been overrun and overtaken by fualni cattle as grazing field but contionues to worship his lord and saviour sai baba from morning till night every day. cheesy cheesy

This waste of space and frustrated beast keeps forcing himself on Yorubas even when they continue to distance themselves from him out of shame. grin grin grin

Any MOD that hides this post should also hide any other post like this from the start of this thread. cheesy cheesy cheesy

NB:I did not break any rules here because I did not quote any nairalander and I did not mention anybody's name. Nobody's name is foolishomenka on nairaland.

grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Chai,

I can guess who this person is.

2 Likes

Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by Sweetle(f): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
FoolishOmenka:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by duni04(m): 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
tafrica:

You can equally ask why Timpre sylva died a natural death after Buhari was sworn in. While at it, ask why EFCC/Buhari turned blind eyes to several petitions written against Fayemi, Fashola, Amaechi and the likes.
Also, why has EFCC or Buhari failed to take action regarding Buratai's Dubai mansion revelation? All we got after that was Defence HeadQuarters releasing statement to defend Buratai like they were his lawyers, later we were told it was his savings from snake business.

No matter how you spin it, it is known to every sane mind our war on corruption is only a biased one to tame and oppress opposition.
Firstly, it was only last week that the members of the Ekiti state house of assembly submitted their petition against Fayemi to the EFCC.
I can't remember anybody publicly submitting any petition against Fashola, except you did? If you did please follow up with the EFCC. If you didn't and you don't know anyone who did, please shut up. All I see is beer parlor gist about a N70 million borehole.
Wike's petition against Ameachi is nothing but bollocks. I jqve read the white paper of the panel Wike set up to probe Amaechi. Baseless! No merit! The EFCC shouldn't even bother with it. We both know who the criminal and bribe giver is between Amaechi and Wike. The Nigerian Army and the CCB came out to publicly acknowledge that Buratai declared his Dubai mansion. Buratai is not even an APC member.
Who the hell is sylva in the scheme of things. Buhari will ask the EFCC to mellow on sylva and then hit Saraki? Sylva's case was thrown out because the EFCC wanted to withdraw the charges and then amend and file in another court. The judge thought it was reckless and threw the entire case out. That's what happened!

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.pulse.ng/local/timipre-sylva-court-throws-out-fraud-charges-against-ex-gov-says-efcc-is-desperate-and-bias-id4397921.html?client=ms-android-tecno

All this "saved by the broom" nonsense that people keep peddling holds no water under Buhari. Buhari will not ask the EFCC to stand down from probing anyone. Osinbanjo will not. Magu himself will not. Who then will?
Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by ificatchmodeh: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
FastShipping:
I swear, I'm officially out of APC. I'm a free agent at the moment. undecided

grin grin grin
Re: APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) by tafrica(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
duni04:

Firstly, it was only last week that the members of the Ekiti state house of assembly submitted their petition against Fayemi to the EFCC.
I can't remember anybody publicly submitting any petition against Fashola, except you did? If you did please follow up with the EFCC. If you didn't and you don't know anyone who did, please shut up. All I see is beer parlor gist about a N70 million borehole.
Wike's petition against Ameachi is nothing but bollocks. I jqve read the white paper of the panel Wike set up to probe Amaechi. Baseless! No merit! The EFCC shouldn't even bother with it. We both know who the criminal and bribe giver is between Amaechi and Wike. The Nigerian Army and the CCB came out to publicly acknowledge that Buratai declared his Dubai mansion. Buratai is not even an APC member.
Who the hell is sylva in the scheme of things. Buhari will ask the EFCC to mellow on sylva and then hit Saraki? Sylva's case was thrown out because the EFCC wanted to withdraw the charges and then amend and file in another court. The judge thought it was reckless and threw the entire case out. That's what happened!

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.pulse.ng/local/timipre-sylva-court-throws-out-fraud-charges-against-ex-gov-says-efcc-is-desperate-and-bias-id4397921.html?client=ms-android-tecno

All this "saved by the broom" nonsense that people keep peddling holds no water under Buhari. Buhari will not ask the EFCC to stand down from probing anyone. Osinbanjo will not. Magu himself will not. Who then will?

You must be hallucinating to say petition was just written against Fayemi. You called an allegation raised against Fashola by Ambode himself a beer parlour gist. Did Fashola deny it during screening? the only defence he could put up was to say he didn't sign any cheque.
If you think when Buratai was accused of corruption with glaring evidences, state institution like Nigerian Army should be the one answering for him, then you must reboot your brain or better still set to default setting and clean yourself of this zoobiesm

Besides, why are you pained at seeing my post that fight against corruption is biased?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako / Pictures Making Africa Look Like What Trump Called It ... (shithole) / Zamfara Election: Video Of APC And PDP Youths Exchanging Blows In The Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.