Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... (8243 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam / Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 5:08am On Nov 17, 2016
America is one of the Infidels allah warned Muslims about. So why go there? Why not remain in the Middle East Where you Belong? Muslims should answer this question.

3 Likes

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by annunaki2(m): 6:21am On Nov 17, 2016
More and more people are getting sick of islamic tyranny which is potrayed to us as a religion, I foresee an America that is less tolerant of islam and if muslims don't like it, then they should pack their loads and move back to their islamic hell holes were they can continue killing themselves in 'peace'.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
annunaki2:
More and more people are getting sick of islamic tyranny which is potrayed to us as a religion, I foresee an America that is less tolerant of islam and if muslims don't like it, then they should pack their loads and move back to their islamic hell holes were they can continue killing themselves in 'peace'.

This woman will be labelled "Muslimophobia" I am 100% sure There is no Islamophobia or Muslimophobia in The Middle East. I wonder why they are not tranquil there. undecided

I dont really care to be called any of these names because I dislike Islam and it's politics. angry

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by annunaki2(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
plappville:

This woman will be labelled "Muslimophobia" I am 100% sure There is no Islamophobia or Muslimophobia in The Middle East. I wonder why they are not tranquil there. undecided

I dont really care to be called any of these names because I dislike Islam and it's politics. angry

I used to be tolerant of Islam even though I have always known it to be a fake religion. But upon getting to know Islam better after studying the quoran and hadiths, I now hate Islam with a passion cause it's so glaringly obvious it's a satanic religion. Mind you, I don't hate muslims I only pity them as I see them as victims of the world's biggest satanic cult.

6 Likes

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by alBHAGDADI: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
annunaki2:

I used to be tolerant of Islam even though I have always known it to be a fake religion. But upon getting to know Islam better after studying the quoran and hadiths, I now hate Islam with a passion cause it's so glaringly obvious it's a satanic religion. Mind you, I don't hate muslims I only pity them as I see them as victims of the world's biggest satanic cult.
How dare you say this much about the Religion of Urine?

Do you want to cause a riot in Kano?

1 Like

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
annunaki2:

@bold, I don't hate them too. They are human like us all. Just that some of them rendered themselves as tools used by Satan in killing innocent fellow like them. May God almighty Open their eyes and deliver them from allah the moon God. AMEN. smiley

1 Like

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

Even when you do not say a thing, they will help you fabricate one. One Chinese man As accused yesterday by the Indonesian government for blesphem against the quran. He will face death if care is not taken. They said He is a Christian. No wonder they accusedon't him of blasphemy. undecided
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by true2god: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
I became the happiest man on earth when Donald Trump defeated Hillary in the last US election. Mubarak Hussein Obama, the lying and criminal US Muslim President, wanted to consolidate the Muslim advantage in the US, a country developed and built by the Christians and Jews, by campaigning for the crooked Hillary Clinton so that she can allow the importation of millions of Muslim migrants in order to finally destroy the US from within. No wonder Muslims worldwide are mourning Hillary Clinton's defeat, their evil plans had failed. May God punish Obama, the christian and Jewish hater.

I support every steps patriotic Americans are taking to protect their country from Islamic invasion. Islam will bring the death of America because it offers nothing but wars, poverty, hate and misogyny. It is time to drain the swamp, as promised by president Trump. Therere are 51 Muslim countries Muslims can migrate to, since they can't live with kafirs. More than 90% of Muslims I know hate the US, why are Muslims then running to the same country they hate?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
true2god:
I became the happiest man on earth when Donald Trump defeated Hillary in the last US election. Mubarak Hussein Obama, the lying and criminal US Muslim President, wanted to consolidate the Muslim advantage in the US, a country developed and built by the Christians and Jews, by campaigning for the crooked Hillary Clinton so that she can allow the importation of millions of Muslim migrants in order to finally destroy the US from within. No wonder Muslims worldwide are mourning Hillary Clinton's defeat, their evil plans had failed. May God punish Obama, the christian and Jewish hater.

I support every steps patriotic Americans are taking to protect their country from Islamic invasion. Islam will bring the death of America because it offers nothing but wars, poverty, hate and misogyny. It is time to drain the swamp, as promised by president Trump. Therere are 51 Muslim countries Muslims can migrate to, since they can't live with kafirs. More than 90% of Muslims I know hate the US, why are Muslims then running to the same country they hate?

GBAM GBAM AND GBAM.....Oya, let them answer you now.. grin

1 Like

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by true2god: 5:40am On Nov 18, 2016
plappville:

GBAM GBAM AND GBAM.....Oya, let them answer you now.. grin
The fact is thar the kafir are more blessed than the muslims. Except for oil and gas in the arabian gulf, all other muslims countries are shitholes hence muslims are running to the land of the kafirs as refugees or economic migrants.

Most arabs\muslims would rather choose a sharia-free west than saudi arabia, pakistan, iran, sudan, uae, etc. Muslims cant even accept the laws of allahh, why? Hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Anas09: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

grin grin grin
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by rhektor(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2016
Don't take the kafri as friends yet you want to seek asylum in their land? Hypocrisy
Why not stay in your country where you can find like minds? Where you can carry out the laws of Allah. Muslims are tired of the tyranny in Islam. A more reason why they are deserting their own countries.

3 Likes

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by alBHAGDADI: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2016
rhektor:
Don't take the kafri as friends yet you want to seek asylum in their land? Hypocrisy
Why not stay in your country where you can find like minds? Where you can carry out the laws of Allah. Muslims are tired of the tyranny in Islam. A more reason why they are deserting their own countries.
Dont mind them. Below are a few of their Quran verses that commands them not to make friends with the unbelievers, Jews and Christians, yet they throng to the land of the unbelievers. Allah and his followers are confused.

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

people."
Quran (5:80) - "You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide." Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Quran (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

Quran (3:118) - "O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends from among others than your own people, they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you, if you will understand."

Quran (9:23) - "O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers"

Quran (53:29) - "Therefore shun those who turn away from Our Message and desire nothing but the life of this world."

Quran (3:85) - "And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers."

Quran (3:10) - "(As for) those who disbelieve, surely neither their wealth nor their children shall avail them in the least against Allah, and these it is who are the fuel of the fire." Those who do not believe in Muhammad are but fuel for the fire of Hell (also 66:6, 2:24. 21:98).

Quran (7:44) - "The Companions of the Garden will call out to the Companions of the Fire: "We have indeed found the promises of our Lord to us true: Have you also found Your Lord's promises true?" They shall say, "Yes"; but a crier shall proclaim between them: "The curse of Allah is on the wrong-doers" Muslims in heaven will amuse themselves by looking down on non-Muslims in Hell and mocking them while they are being tortured (see >22:19-22 .

Quran (1:5-7) - "Show us the straight path, The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray" This is a prayer that Muslims are supposed to repeat each day. "Those who earn Thine anger" refers to Jews; "those who go astray" refers to Christians (see Bukhari (12:749) ).

Hadith and Sira

Sahih Muslim (1:417) - Taken to mean that one's own relatives should not be taken as friends if they are not Muslim.

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Abu Dawud (41:4815) - "The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A man follows the religion of his friend; so each one should consider whom he makes his friend."

Abu Dawud (41:4832) - The Messenger of Allah [said] "Do not keep company with anyone but a believer and do not let anyone eat your food but one who is pious."

Sahih Bukhari (59:572) - "O you who believe! Take not my enemies And your enemies as friends offering them (Your) love even though they have disbelieved in that Truth (i.e. Allah, Prophet Muhammad and this Quran) which has come to you."

Ishaq 262 - "Some Muslims remained friends with the Jews, so Allah sent down a Quran forbidding them to take Jews as friends. From their mouths hatred has already shown itself and what they conceal is worse"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by true2god: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2016
rhektor:
It is called Hijra, migrate to conquer. Remember Mohammed's migration to Medina (from mekka) and the consequence to Arabia, remember the migration of uthman Dan fodio to sokoto (from futan jalon) and the consequence to Nigeria.

Understand the Islamic history and the Arabs playbook.

4 Likes

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Demmzy15(m): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin Islam will take over, no matter how you lament and cry, it'll will. We're already populating European lands, check out the; UK, France, Canada, Germany, Bulgaria, Macedonia, etc.

Just check out those countries 20-30years ago and see how we'll take over!!! grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Muslims don't need to invade anywhere but Allaah has his plans! Allaahu Akbar! tongue

1 Like

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by alBHAGDADI: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2016
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Islam will take over, no matter how you lament and cry, it'll will. We're already populating European lands, check out the; UK, France, Canada, Germany, Bulgaria, Macedonia, etc.

Just check out those countries 20-30years ago and see how we'll take over!!! grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Muslims don't need to invade anywhere but Allaah has his plans! Allaahu Akbar! tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Demmzy15(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Donald Trump go shock many of una, just watch and see. Lemme tell you a fact, I preferred him to Hillary because he's a better option. So stop putting up rubbish memes as if your head hit ground.

Yesterday, Donald Trump aides told Israeli right wings to stop celebrating about his victory. Very unpredictable, e go shock you say the guy just revert to Islam! grin

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by luqxxee(m): 9:35am On Nov 18, 2016
But still the qur'an makes me want to believe there is actually a God. because of the scientific facts it holds. the qur'an even talked about the big bang. see qur'an And the heaven We created with might, and indeed We are (its) expander.” (Quran 51:47), Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, then We separated them, and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?” (Quran 21:30)
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by true2god: 9:42am On Nov 18, 2016
Demmzy15:
Donald Trump go shock many of una, just watch and see. Lemme tell you a fact, I preferred him to Hillary because he's a better option. So stop putting up rubbish memes as if your head hit ground.

Yesterday, Donald Trump aides told Israeli right wings to stop celebrating about his victory. Very unpredictable, e go shock you say the guy just revert to Islam! grin
The swamp will be drained of all islamic filth in the US, from CAIR to the muslim brotherhood. Mr Trump's adviser, as at yesterday, had already made it clear that their priority will be to de-legitimize CAIR, Muslim brotherhood and the MSA. No place for sharia, misogyny, hatred for christians and and Jews in the US. Muslims should keep their psychotic and criminal behaviors in the middle east and pakistan.

Thank God for the americas first and second amendment, which hillarry clinton wanted to destroy, which will forever oppose the accomodation of islam in the US. If muslims are not happy they can relocate to saudi arabia, qatar or iran.

Why is saudi foreign affair minister, iran president complaining, pakistani leader crying that crooked Hillarry lost? Use your brain, we kafirs have read your evil quran and hadith.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by annunaki2(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2016
Demmzy15:

Dunce, the western world has woken up from it's slumber and now realises islam's tyrannical and evil agenda. That's why Brexit happened and that is why Donald trump won. Just wait till the general elections coming up in France and Germany when conservatives who will ensure that Islamic migration is stopped in it's tracks and even reversed emerge as leaders. The game is over, Islam no longer has a hiding place. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by parisbookaddict(f): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2016
true2god:

Donald trump has multimillion dollar investments in the middle east and yet stood against the pc culture that protects islame in america.. he risked his millions and some companies have removed his trump brand from their hotels in the middle east..even an arab prince threatened him on twitter to withdraw..
That man is passionate, he will be a thorn in the muslim skin for the next eight years..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Demmzy15(m): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2016
true2god:
The swamp will be drained of all islamic filth in the US, from CAIR to the muslim brotherhood. Mr Trump's adviser, as at yesterday, had already made it clear that their priority will be to de-legitimize CAIR, Muslim brotherhood and the MSA.

As far as those groups support terrorism, he should ban them, i've got no problem with that. You really think Trump as President would affect the demographics of Muslims? No you're a misplaced priority, Trump can't stop your execution in Indonesia! angry grin

No place for sharia, misogyny, hatred for christians and and Jews in the US. Muslims should keep their psychotic and criminal behaviors in the middle east and pakistan.

But there's a place for grabbing women by the ** angry I'm not joking ever since Trump won, they've been grabbing different women. http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/10/women-are-already-reporting-strangers-grabbing-them-by-the-py-after-trump-election-win-6248104/

Since you're an ardent supporter of this man, you are in support of this abuse against women! What's ironic is that you say Muslim hate women but why are they supporting Hillary? This is why I say you're unreasonable!

Thank God for the americas first and second amendment, which hillarry clinton wanted to destroy, which will forever oppose the accomodation of islam in the US. If muslims are not happy they can relocate to saudi arabia, qatar or iran.

Igbo!!! grin

Why is saudi foreign affair minister, iran president complaining, pakistani leader crying that crooked Hillarry lost? Use your brain, we kafirs have read your evil quran and hadith.

A link or video of them crying or you forever remain mute. cool

1 Like

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Demmzy15(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2016
annunaki2:

[s]Dunce, the western world has woken up from it's slumber and now realises islam's tyrannical and evil agenda. That's why Brexit happened and that is why Donald trump won. Just wait till the general elections coming up in France and Germany when conservatives who will ensure that Islamic migration is stopped in it's tracks and even reversed emerge as leaders. The game is over, Islam no longer has a hiding place. tongue[/s]
Is totally why Christian groups are making videos crying about how Islam is going to take over? Anyways, I know you're unreasonable, you don't think.

Olori pangolo!

4 Likes

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by parisbookaddict(f): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2016
Demmzy15:

Demmzy15:

luqxxee:
But still the qur'an makes me want to believe there is actually a God. because of the scientific facts it holds. the qur'an even talked about the big bang. see qur'an And the heaven We created with might, and indeed We are (its) expander.” (Quran 51:47), Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, then We separated them, and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?” (Quran 21:30)

Revert to islam?? What planet are you from.. one thing you can be sure of is that islams decline in america has begun again..go online and see the american people discussing the terrible practises in islam freely.. no sane person cares about the pc culture any more..

more people are supporting trump because of the protests. Protests supported by hoodlums, feminists, ignorant kids and muslims. U people can take germany, they deserve it for accepting 1million primitive arabs who worship a pedophiles imaginary god..and for killing jews..take over france while u are at it.. they chose atheism.

But be quick because far right political parties are rising in many european countries. Trump has woken them up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by true2god: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2016
Demmzy15:

As far as those groups support terrorism, he should ban them, i've got no problem with that. You really think Trump as President would affect the demographics of Muslims? No you're a misplaced priority, Trump can't stop your execution in Indonesia! angry grin

But there's a place for grabbing women by the ** angry I'm not joking ever since Trump won, they've been grabbing different women. http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/10/women-are-already-reporting-strangers-grabbing-them-by-the-py-after-trump-election-win-6248104/

Since you're an ardent supporter of this man, you are in support of this abuse against women! What's ironic is that you say Muslim hate women but why are they supporting Hillary? This is why I say you're unreasonable!

Igbo!!! grin

A link or video of them crying or you forever remain mute. cool
Mention a single islamic organization that is not a front group for islamic terror. Mention one please. Mohammed said and I quote: I have been given the smallest expression bearing the widest meaning and I have been made victorious by means of terror (sahih bukhari 4:52:220). Mohammed, the first self-acclaimed terrorist.

No place for sharia or drinking of camel urine as prescribed by your criminal prophet (sahih bukhari 1:234), in a sane and civilized world.

I wont condone speaking against women, however I will choose Donal Trump over mohammed ibn abdullah anyday and anytime. Mohammed recommended the raping of kafir women captured as war booty. Do you remember how he raped safiyya after he invaded khaibar with his band of criminals? Have you forgotten how mohammed who at 54 years started sleeping with a 9-yr old baby aisha? It is in your hadith as a sunnah for all muslims to emulate.

Shame on mohammed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
All your hatred toward Islam all day and night , what has it done for you. remember , your fore father did the same thing. Where are they now , they have been forgotten but Islam continue shinning .

You will be forgotten also and Islam will remain.
Surely this verse said it all:

“It is he (Allah) who has sent his Messenger (saw) with guidance and the religion of truth, in order for it to be dominant over all other religions, even though the Mushrikoon (disbelievers) hate it.” (EMQ at-Tawbah, 9: 33).

Enemies should take heart. Sorry ennn.

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by annunaki2(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
gearcoin:
All your hatred toward Islam all day and night , what has it done for you. remember , your fore father did the same thing. Where are they now , they have been forgotten but Islam continue shinning .

You will be forgotten also and Islam will remain.
Surely this verse said it all:

“It is he (Allah) who has sent his Messenger (saw) with guidance and the religion of truth, in order for it to be dominant over all other religions, even though the Mushrikoon (disbelievers) hate it.” (EMQ at-Tawbah, 9: 33).

Enemies should take heart. Sorry ennn.

Unfortunately for you in all of islam's 1,400years of miserable blood shedding history, it has NEVER been the dominant religion and it will never be. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
annunaki2:

Unfortunately for you in all of islam's 1,400years of miserable blood shedding history, it has NEVER been the dominant religion and it will never be. tongue
For you to quote me has shown that you will have hypertension over Islam very soon. You are nothing and you will be nothing forever in your believe .
Let it ring into your life ..... ISLAM FOR LIFE . REMAIN IN YOUR MAN MADE RELIGION.
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by alBHAGDADI: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Demmzy15:

This one thinks America is like Nigeria where no one bothers whether you fulfill your campaign promises.

Why do you think Americans voted for Trump?

He is going to grab Muslims by the pussyy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by annunaki2(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
gearcoin:

For you to quote me has shown that you will have hypertension over Islam very soon. You are nothing and you will be nothing forever in your believe .
Let it ring into your life ..... ISLAM FOR LIFE . REMAIN IN YOUR MAN MADE RELIGION.

Hypertension over a dying satanic religion You must be smoking expired oshogbo weed. grin

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
annunaki2:

Hypertension over a dying satanic religion You must be smoking expired oshogbo weed. grin
I know what pain una nah!

ISLAM FOR LIFE

Guy go and die.... No one care

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Pray - ”Let Thy Will Be Done”? / If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? / Love Is Sweeter Than Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.