Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... (49216 Views)

SAD NEWS! MMM May Crash This Week (see Shocking Details) / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria / Will MMM Crash This December? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by HMZi: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jay542 Ur Opinion Please? Whats Uppp?
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by BrianRoss: 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
fifty:

Yes you can, actually u hav 7days from the day you registered to add a referrer OR Your acct would be blocked, I could be your referer if u so wish. evrounilagr @ gmail .com. <pls ignore the spacings>, feel free to chat me up on the signature anytime

Regards

Stanley

chai grin
na u go block am abi?
Abeg mk d 10℅ bonus no mk u d lie grin
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by switch47(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
Zirah:
What concrete evidence have you that MMM survived the break? You live in south africa?

my younger brother is registered on MMM south Africa , he lives there and was even the one who brought me in .....i also visit the site at will ...... it is very easy to verify all these things and for your information MMM did not crash in Zimbabwe but you guys refuse to verify news you see aimed to create panic .... MMM no dey die . all of una go shock .... MMM members has refused to panic we know when we PH the system will get very healthy .... it is that simple ...... our community is stronger than you all think .... MMM is rock solid .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by haeyhins: 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
You havent done bad with your short piece.

However, there is absolutely no need for your start up line (saying no economist...really?)

Also, what you just stated isnt anything deep rooted in economics , as even a commoner and a leyman can infer from the current status of the scheme.

Pls note: Advise: take my advise and dont curse ou....

Thanks
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by faheez(m): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Moblord:
badbelle liars. disregard any news about MMM going for pause mode by xmas. MMM existed for 1year now in Nigeria. tell me, did MMM crashed last xmas?
have a rethink bro
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by switch47(m): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
mengho:

My brother, I hope say no be ur real picture & address way your facebook profile woh, cause if dis thing crash after you convinced 40,000 greedy Nigerians to invest. THEY WILL EAT YOU ALIVE cheesy
i am not the ones convincing them ..... the PH actions of those people made me convinced that Get hep and provide help raio will balance well by January ..... TOO SURE !! MMM Nigeria is stronger than you can imagine .. fake news of a crash can not stop the MOVEMENT ..... even I can not stop them from Providing help come January . MMM FOR LIFE

1 Like

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by faheez(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
haeyhins:
You havent done bad with your short piece.

However, there is absolutely no need for your start up line (saying no economist...really?)

Also, what you just stated isnt anything deep rooted in economics , as even a commoner and a leyman can infer from the current status of the scheme.

Pls note: Advise: take my advise and dont curse ou....

Thanks
you will walk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by switch47(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
faheez:
have a rethink bro

MMM is not on pause mode . Pause mode means Mavro does not grow ....... the present situation is very good for us ...... my people are all standing for MMM ready to PH knowing that is the way forward !

2 Likes

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by obanth2016: 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
We seem to celebrate hypocrites and misguided writers who are not even current with trends! I thought u guys have been reporting that MMM has crashed since 12/12/16? How come ur statement now reads "... will crash"? You don't even know that CBN is about legalizing Bitcoin? And that Bitcoin is a major segment of MMM activities? U are also ignorant of the fact that MMM news flows through the d PO? And u think that just cooking rumors for those with low IQ can't even sell in today's society? Have u not read on today's Nairaland's post that CBN has advocated for proper education "Of the Nigerian media" in other to feed d public with up-to-date and accurate info? Let's assume u are a complete "mugu" and ignorant to d end! Lastly, if by January 14 MMM unfreezes "Confirmed mavros" what would be ur take: u must commit suicide, "abi"? U had better shined ur eyes and grab MMM Bitcoin as advocated by d same CBN!
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by Ask4Info: 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
kepstone:
Op... Let me not call u a name u won't like pls keep ur mouth shot and face ur business. U don't know MMM neither its ideology, neither systems for MMM sustainability. If u have d power to crash it abeg do if not keep quiet and face ur life. I don't have d luxury of time to analyze MMM in detail OP. But MMM Nigeria has a volume now to sustain it for the next 8 years. I guarantee this cos I know what I am saying. So pls leave is alone and do ur own biz DT brings money to u.
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by Jay542(m): 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
HMZi:
Jay542 Ur Opinion Please? Whats Uppp?
I don't think it would crash this Xmas but it's definitely not for life.

Badman hwfr nw?
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by Damayor12(m): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
MinorityTribe:
A Nairalander also predicted Nairaland will fall to the lowest of low and would be no more in a few months to come. Remember me? Check Alexa ranking again, Ultïmate cycler just overtook Nairaland and MMM remain at top cheesy. In fact a new batch of Guilder school just started.
http://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/NG
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4630316_screenshot20161219170417_png34dad6c2bac903cf6e5d4028481fe2a3

Seun, lalasticlala you see your lives? Upon all your hate campaign.. Your campaign dont shake us.. Your lies you push everyday to FP dont raise one hair on our bodies... #MindYourBusiness!!!

3 Likes

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by progress69: 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
obanth2016:
We seem to celebrate hypocrites and misguided writers who are not even current with trends! I thought u guys have been reporting that MMM has crashed since 12/12/16? How come ur statement now reads "... will crash"? You don't even know that CBN is about legalizing Bitcoin? And that Bitcoin is a major segment of MMM activities? U are also ignorant of the fact that MMM news flows through the d PO? And u think that just cooking rumors for those with low IQ can't even sell in today's society? Have u not read on today's Nairaland's post that CBN has advocated for proper education "Of the Nigerian media" in other to feed d public with up-to-date and accurate info? Let's assume u are a complete "mugu" and ignorant to d end! Lastly, if by January 14 MMM unfreezes "Confirmed mavros" what would be ur take: u must commit suicide, "abi"? U had better shined ur eyes and grab MMM Bitcoin as advocated by d same CBN!

Bitcoin is a major segment of MMM? Omo nothing wey i nor go hear from mavrodans oooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by legaxi(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Temibabie:
Pls i need help,i opened an MMM account with my sisters gtb account with her name on it,i didn't know she has an MMM account already with her first Bank account and it's with same name,i hope there's no problem with this,she paid into someone's Acc today,and i got merged today aswel,so I'm kinda scared of transferring the money to the person,so as not not block my sis other account. Thanks

If you registered under your sister there might be problem for you. One of what's been introduced is to close all double account.
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by yomz1e(m): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Smh!!!!

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by Zirah: 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
I'll be glad to take back my word when that happens. Don't hesitate to quote me then. In the meantime, it's highly entertaining reading you all defending nothing.

switch47:
my younger brother is registered on MMM south Africa , he lives there and was even the one who brought me in .....i also visit the site at will ...... it is very easy to verify all these things and for your information MMM did not crash in Zimbabwe but you guys refuse to verify news you see aimed to create panic .... MMM no dey die . all of una go shock .... MMM members has refused to panic we know when we PH the system will get very healthy .... it is that simple ...... our community is stronger than you all think .... MMM is rock solid .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by fkdmods: 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
kepstone:
Op... Let me not call u a name u won't like pls keep ur mouth shot and face ur business. U don't know MMM neither its ideology, neither systems for MMM sustainability. If u have d power to crash it abeg do if not keep quiet and face ur life. I don't have d luxury of time to analyze MMM in detail OP. But MMM Nigeria has a volume now to sustain it for the next 8 years. I guarantee this cos I know what I am saying. So pls leave is alone and do ur own biz DT brings money to u.

obanth2016:

Do me a favor, can you explain where the 30% profit comes from? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by invectives(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
sats:
Prophets of doom ... you cant kill what has refused to die. We all know it will die, but dont pronounce its death while it is very much alive.
Hello Mavrodians,so glad to enter Guiders school today...thanks to the freeze I'm in.....Guess What?our Moderator on there is a Zimbabwean.. so much for MMM has crashed in Zimbabwe. MMM pays...
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by IYANGBALI: 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Bad belle people wait make Xmas reach . angry

Rubbish news,fake news guys
e have crash jo.
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by steppin: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
5oloto:
nothing to worry about.

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION.... EXCUSE ME!!!The risk is my own, the money is my own, I was never forced to join MMM. I understand the ideology of MMM Nigeria and the frozen money is still mine.Why are you killing yourself for my sake? I have never come to your house to ask you for food. Rumour mongers, MMM is stronger and healthy. Enemy of Progress!TheFederal government has been owning workers and civil servant for more than 9 months, 6 months , even one month yet none of you ever raised alarm.But MMM froze account for just a month, the media and news paper houses and bad belle people are all over the place taking panadol for my headache. As for me, my money is growing in MMM. One of the attributes of successful people is their ability to take CALCULATED RISK.# istandwithMMM. IstandwithMMM
The first stage of depression...denial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
Doyin400l:
You lied op, the reason is due to the upgrade of their system.
for your information I'm getting help today.
Where are they upgrading to?
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by invectives(m): 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
fkdmods:

Do me a favor, can you explain where the 30% profit comes from? Thank you.
stop using dat what profit...it's 30% on your donation..and it comes from Peter, because after 30 days Peter gets paid as well from donations of Thomas or the re-donation of Paul...
like a windmill or threadmill it keeps going round and round like that.
#Blessed is the hand that giveth..
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by 12inchDickson: 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Oloshi ni seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by steppin: 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
5oloto:
nothing to worry about.

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION.... EXCUSE ME!!!The risk is my own, the money is my own, I was never forced to join MMM. I understand the ideology of MMM Nigeria and the frozen money is still mine.Why are you killing yourself for my sake? I have never come to your house to ask you for food. Rumour mongers, MMM is stronger and healthy. Enemy of Progress!TheFederal government has been owning workers and civil servant for more than 9 months, 6 months , even one month yet none of you ever raised alarm.But MMM froze account for just a month, the media and news paper houses and bad belle people are all over the place taking panadol for my headache. As for me, my money is growing in MMM. One of the attributes of successful people is their ability to take CALCULATED RISK.# istandwithMMM. IstandwithMMM
You're still going through the first stage of depression, which is denial.
No one can ever reason with you, even Pastor Adeboye.
After January and MMM is still on their so-called suspension, insomnia kicks in and that's the second stage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by Alert(f): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Seun:
First they lied that there would be no pause mode. Now it's paused, and they're lying that MMM is definitely coming back and all will be well.
You are wise cool
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by fkdmods: 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
invectives:
stop using dat what profit...it's 30% on your donation..and it comes from Peter, because after 30 days Peter gets paid as well from donations of Thomas or the re-donation of Paul...
like a windmill or threadmill it keeps going round and round like that.
#Blessed is the hand that giveth..

So in other words, it is dependent on new people being recruited from the down lines to keep the ponzi scheme going. Because if new people don't come in, the cycle stops. Plus, once you get paid you are going to spend from it and then go find more money to contribute in other to get a bigger return. And to get a bigger return many more people need to be recruited. Hmmm. So dis kain tin makes sense to you? I swear, una get mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by Worksunlimited: 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
gotnel:
God help us in this country. MMM is not the way out of economic crisis bedevilling Nigeria and her citizens.
Let my people know that there is no free money anywhere.

In truth, twasnt the way out but at least it did what the "change government" couldn't do... It placed food on peoples' table and restored hope to the hopeless..

Please note that i am not a mavrodian or a sympathiser of their cause. Buh i support the truth and truth must be told, no matter how bitter it is..

1 Like

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by Idrismusty97(m): 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
steppin:

You're still going through the first stage of depression, which is denial.
No one can ever reason with you, even Pastor Adeboye.
After January and MMM is still on their so-called suspension, insomnia kicks in and that's the second stage.
After speaking all these big grammars and MMM kicks back fully i don't think i will be able to stand the shame if i were you or Seun. What stage are you in Sadisms?
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by EzeeYFB(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
Chai, Nairaland losing topics, na only MMM gist dey?
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by meggi4(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
hehehe ;Dhehehe
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by joekine: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
may thunder fire una ....one in the morning, one in the evening and two at night... one can't hear and post any good thing except MMM... idiots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / The 6 Largest Individual Shareholders In MTN Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.