Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? (26143 Views)

The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari / Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers / Nimibofa Ayawei's Son, Mientei Burnt To Death With Girlfriend In Bayelsa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by standardgist: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
SHOCKING!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri?

am sure some of you might have seen the story or photo floating around the internet about the 7 Years old boy (SEVEN YEARS OLD!!!!) tortured and burnt alive in Lagos for allegedly (I say allegedly because we all know Nigerians and bogus claims) “stealing” some cassava flakes – Garri to EAT!!!! – Yes, you read that well, in Nigeria 7 Years old, beaten then burnt to death for “stealing” Garri (food), by some crazy adults who have failed in their lives! well, its shocking that this story is not getting the exposure it deserves, I think its one of the most disgusting and SHOCKING story I have ever heard in my whole life!

We owe it to children to be protected, they are the next generation of human beings, either you are related by blood or not, all children have the fundamental right to be protected, cared for and provided for – ofcourse except in Nigeria where we KILL CHILDREN!!! – What do you think of this incident, what kind of justice those the perpetrators deserve?

Click here to see the full story and video - http://www.standardgist.ml/2016/11/shocking-see-7-years-old-boy-burnt-to.html?m=1

Visit www.standardgist.ml for more

2 Shares

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by sod09(m): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
ode foolish blogger looking for traffic
does dis look like a 7 year old
get a life

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by jesse8048(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
sod09:
get a life

Bleep u, this is still a child by all standard.

11 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by jesse8048(m): 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
This is really barbaric, God why did u make me a Nigerian.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Julietcutie(f): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
Jesus Christ... this just brought tears to my eyes... why? I know what he did was wrong but burning him alive for ordinary garri OMG ...God will punish those people what If he just a poor orphan ...Rip young Lad

7 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by EVarn(m): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
I heard the news over the radio
This is the most disturbing news I have ever heard,how can people be so wicked,is it poverty or illiteracy that has made such beasts out of men?

May those who perpetrated this murderer be judged according to their evil works.

Christ!,he was just an hungry child!

9 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Ojiofor: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nigeria is still living in stone age...SMH
What a wicked world.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by TheEastActivist: 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
sod09:
get a life

So with this inhumane treatment melted on a little boy, you still find a way to justify the evil act...

More reason why afonjas deserves no human treatment from anybody In Nigeria...

Barbaric demons...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by TheFreeOne: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
http://punchng.com/seven-year-old-boy-allegedly-lynched-for-stealing-garri/

How can adults partake, standby or allow such barbarism to a child because of stealing

Whither their humanity? A lot of people have become worse than animals and these are the type of cowards that won't speak out boldly against politicians but will rather praise those who keeps looting the treasury.

The police must ensure the perpetrators and onlookers are brought to book. This is unacceptable.

Modified:

From a link regarding same topic on frontpage it seems junk journalism has taken over cos it's been reported previously that he was a thief that stole phones.

Nairaland moderators, you guys are losing it too.

7 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by sod09(m): 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
TheEastActivist:

So with this inhumane treatment melted on a little boy, you still find a way to justify the evil act...

More reason why afonjas deserves no human treatment from anybody In Nigeria...

Barbaric demons...
mumu who's talking bout d treatment
I'm talking about d misinformed story
btw d guy was on fp yesterday eyewitness said he stole ND wanted to kill 3 people

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Geniro: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Sealeddeal(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
Geniro:
Lying bloggers

https://www.nairaland.com/3465786/phone-thief-burnt-death-lagos
The guy stole garri not Phone.
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Sealeddeal(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nigeria is a killing field but the manner of brutality with which people are killed for petty issues is something I find difficult to understand.
Yoruba Muslims voted massively for Buhari and now they have set out to murder all Yoruba people for ritual purpose and petty crimes induced by hunger. In Kwara state, people's food are stolen with the pot. Yesterday, a man was arrested in Ogun for beheading of his daughter and selling the head for 3000naira. Now a young boy stole garri, he is beaten mercilessly and burnt alive.
I have seen it all.
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by gebest: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
i curse those that killed this child, theirs will be worst, except they repent.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
Tell me why God will not punish the people who were involved in this inhuman act? How much was the cost of the garri he stole,? The cry and the blood of this seven years old boy will forever hunt the perpetrators and the onlookers even the passersby forever.
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Geniro: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Sealeddeal:
The guy stole garri not Phone.

Which garri ?

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Greatfuture: 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
This is what happens when people lost faith in its law enforcement agent and its judiciary,they result to jungle justice.
Nigeria wake up
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Smooyis(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
And where were the law enforcement agents. This is terribly unbelievable. shocked
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by mormonslayer: 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Heard this over the radio too, I just pray this is fake.
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by decomaniaboss(f): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
sod09:
get a life
you are a demon for making this comment ...that's only a little boy...and all those that commit and support such demonic act will all burn to dead as well...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by sod09(m): 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
decomaniaboss:
you are a demon for making this comment ...that's only a little boy...and all those that commit and support such demonic act will all burn to dead as well...
pls spare me
Make sure u get ur facts right b4 commenting d original thread was on fp yesterday, d guy stole a phone ND tried to kill 3pple
My point was y dis hungry bloggers changed story..
BTW if u can think ND be reasonable do u think d guy is 7 years old or will be killed cos of garri We are our own problem we hear false news ND start broadcasting it
I'm never in support of jungle justice but Wat if d guy succeeded in killing d 3 people
I'm sure u won't be happy if ur love ones or u is involve
Fucking hypocrite angry angry

Dats d link to d original post

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by revolt(m): 12:03am On Nov 17, 2016
sod09:
pls spare me
Make sure u get ur facts right b4 commenting d original thread was on fp yesterday, d guy stole a phone ND tried to kill 3pple
My point was y dis hungry bloggers changed story..
BTW if u can think ND be reasonable do u think d guy is 7 years old or will be killed cos of garri We are our own problem we hear false news ND start broadcasting it
I'm never in support of jungle justice but Wat if d guy succeeded in killing d 3 people
I'm sure u won't be happy if ur love ones or u is involve
Fucking hypocrite angry angry

Dats d link to d original post
was wondering too....thought it was a phone thief ....confused now
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Lumiere91: 12:17am On Nov 17, 2016
so nnamdi kanu was right all this while....ZOO,ZOOER,ZOODOM
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by benswagtt(m): 12:31am On Nov 17, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Tell me why God will not punish the people who were involved in this inhuman act? How much was the cost of the garri he stole,? The cry and the blood of this seven years old boy will forever hunt the perpetrators and the onlookers even the passersby forever.
amen!!!
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by ImperialYoruba: 12:34am On Nov 17, 2016
There is reason Igbo people feed human meat parts to their little children. This story and the picture of a so called 7yr old man says it all. In every other land this is a man. In Iboland a 3yr old is already fed plenty human knuckles and neck bones to toughen him and get his muscles developed for village wrestling.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by lebienconnu: 1:01am On Nov 17, 2016
Garri or phone, this is so unacceptably barbaric. This, to a great extent depicts the animalistic nature of the blacks.
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Joe171(m): 1:04am On Nov 17, 2016
I can't believe such things as this can still happen in Lagos.
it's obvious people don't think, we are in a recession in Nigeria now, people hardly feed nowadays. the boy stole the garri just to feed.
instead of correcting and then helping the boy, those animals wearing human skin killed the boy because of garri.
I heard a story today of a family, the husband has been sacked from work, wife and children had not eaten for two days, so, they stole their neighbour's eba. after the neighbour searched she saw the mother and two children eating eba with water only, NO SOUP!.
the compassionate neighbour had to give them some soup to use in eating the eba they stole from her. things are very hard for some people nowadays.
God will surely punish the people that beat and burnt that boy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by koladebrainiac(m): 1:10am On Nov 17, 2016
They say na phone n not garri
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by BigIyanga: 2:16am On Nov 17, 2016
Greatfuture:
This is what happens when people lost faith in its law enforcement agent and its judiciary,they result to jungle justice.
Nigeria wake up
But they dont lose faith against politrickians?? But they dont lose faith against extorting police officers?
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Holuwarphantom(m): 4:31am On Nov 17, 2016
Sometimes I wonder while God's merciful to every acts... What am saying is what dis pple did is cruel to the core, If I were a god, I trust my actions but am not.... The Bible made it clearly, let he without sin cast the first stone, am tired of cursing this pple... I leave dem to God Almighty
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by megacodes: 6:46am On Nov 17, 2016
sod09:
get a life
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by REDInks(m): 7:15am On Nov 17, 2016
By the stature of the lad ,he is more or less a teenager ,and for the idiot that kept brutalising him ,there's a place for you and for those idiotic barbaric Nigerians watching may God have mercy on you ,that's if you do not die a painful death when you are not saved and that will lead you to hell....... We have evil men stealing millions and billions of naira and we use our empty stomach to argue and fight for people who care less about us ..........what kind of country is this ....now i know Nigeria can never be better ...........I believed in a better Nigeria but that's all in the past now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s New National Airline To Commence Operation This Year – Minister / POLITICS2019: Donald Duke Floors Jerry Gana, Others To Win SDP Residential Ticke / Malam Wada Maida Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.