Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,371 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 (32586 Views)

Luke 14:25-27: If You Will Be My Disciple,you Should Hate Your Father And Mother / Comparison Of Ezekiel 37:4-10, Ephesians 5:25-27 And Revelation 12:10-11 / The Complete Breakdown Of Luke 21 and the end of time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by amhealed: 10:04am On Nov 20, 2016
A word is enough for the wise and not for the foolish and gullible ones.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by labienyce(m): 10:04am On Nov 20, 2016
What is this radarada on a Sunday morning? Obama won't handover to Trump ? Sacrilege
The world is coming to an end ? When exactly ?
Nigerian Christians , sigh
Smh
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by jonbellion(m): 10:04am On Nov 20, 2016
Hes OP "prophesied" last year that satellites would fall to the earth
That when the bible talked about stars falling it meant satellites
And the e events would occur during given dates at November last year. That was an obvious FAIL
And now this?
grin
Obama would hand over to trump and trump would hand over to Kanye west in 2020 grin smiley

3 Likes

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by kogs(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2016
What would happen if President Obama refused to step down if Donald Trump was elected president?
34 ANSWERS
Geoffrey Widdison
Geoffrey Widdison, Been following US politics as long as I've been able to vote.
Written 27 Jun
President Obama won't step down if Trump is elected, because US Presidents don't "step down". The incoming president doesn't need the outgoing president's approval to take office. His term is set by law, and is non-negotiable, he has no power to change that. On January 20th, 2017, Barack Obama will cease to be President of the United States. He could complain about it, predict disaster for the country, handcuff himself to his desk and refuse to leave the Oval Office, but none of that will make him President. It would just make him a very graceless ex-President (which is why he wouldn't do any of it).

The only way for an ex-President to retain power after his term would be to stack all the important organizations of government (particularly the military and Secret Service) with a leadership that's obscenely loyal to him, personally, rather than to the country. So loyal that they'd be willing to overthrow the Constitution and set him up as President-for-life. And so effective that they could keep their own organizations in line, while they blatantly defied the law.

If that's Obama's plan, he'd better get on it. He's had seven and a half years and hasn't even gotten started.

2 Likes

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Image123(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

This is the problem when you people will not read. I have given you all you need, but you will not read, you are all so distracted that you cannot smell it even if they rub it into your nose.

I am not TB Joshua, me I am telling you straight out from the Bible that president Obama will not hand over to Trump, this is written in the Bible for all who have the patience to search for it. I have done a thread on it, but no one listens. I have done my part, if you like listen, if you like continue to mock and jest, every man's palaver is his personal property.

Don't be ridiculous, the Bible says no such thing. If Jesus tarries, Obama will hand over to Trump and no bird will lose sleep over it. You can watch TB to learn some boldface scam poise for that event.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hl7jgxXcXok&itct=CBYQpDAYACITCP7M56H-ttACFVqGVQodKqkOK1IQVEIgSm9zaHVhIGRlbmllcw%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 20, 2016
Congratulations. You just won the Award for the Most Stupid Post on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by victorazy(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2016
missjo:
Okay, but not yet. There's still a lot to be done in the world, and personally I want to see my grand kids.
Your signs may be proof of the end, but isn't a day supposed to be like 1000yrs in the sight of God?

It's very possible the signs which have become more pronounced in the last 5years hasn't even reached a day in the eyes of God.
So if God is planning to sound the trumpet tomorrow in heaven time, it means we still have 1000yrs to go before that in earth time. tongue grin grin

Funny dude grin

Indeed the signs are almost completed.
We've had blood moon revelation spoke about and sun turning dark (eclipse) and the one that suprises me was the bible says the sun will be wearing "sackcloth" the Holy spirit opened my eye and to understand that sackcloth is the (corona) round the sun during total eclipse and I was marveled.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Image123(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

You just wait and see. This one is the real prophecy. You are the one who is most definitely wrong not to believe inspite of the abundance of evidence and clues. You have not watched as the master commanded.

What master? i hope you do not refer to God or Jesus, because they never said to watch out for Trump or Clinton but for Jesus the Christ and after our lives.

1 Like

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by victorazy(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2016
jonbellion:
And the e events would occur during given dates at November last year. That was an obvious FAIL
And now this?
grin
Obama would hand over to trump and trump would hand over to Kanye west in 2020 grin smiley
Star mean human not satelite.
When Jesus was born, he was seen by 3 wise men (astrologer) and anytime Bible or prophecy says star fall it means someone will die, OK?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by pressplay411(m): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2016
Please let's be serious.

The cosmological signs you listed have been unstable since time immemorial so these are no End Time Signs.

The world has been hit with worse natural disasters yet here we are.
Citations from the bible;
Stories of Noah's Ark (orse than any Tsunami/Hurricane), Earthquakes, etc are all evidence that this are not novel occurences.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by jonbellion(m): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2016
victorazy:

Funny dude grin

Indeed the signs are almost completed.
We've had blood moon revelation spoke about and sun turning dark (eclipse) and the one that suprises me was the bible says the sun will be wearing "sackcloth" the Holy spirit opened my eye and to understand that sackcloth is the (corona) round the sun during total eclipse and I was marveled.
Yeah like how the holy spirit has been opening the eye of every end time prophet and prophesier since the beginning of the first century ehn

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Immorttal: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

This is the problem when you people will not read. I have given you all you need, but you will not read, you are all so distracted that you cannot smell it even if they rub it into your nose.

I am not TB Joshua, me I am telling you straight out from the Bible that president Obama will not hand over to Trump, this is written in the Bible for all who have the patience to search for it. I have done a thread on it, but no one listens. I have done my part, if you like listen, if you like continue to mock and jest, every man's palaver is his personal property.
you have gun HAYWIRE grin
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by trychris: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2016
kogs:
What would happen if President Obama refused to step down if Donald Trump was elected president?
34 ANSWERS
Geoffrey Widdison
Geoffrey Widdison, Been following US politics as long as I've been able to vote.
Written 27 Jun
President Obama won't step down if Trump is elected, because US Presidents don't "step down". The incoming president doesn't need the outgoing president's approval to take office. His term is set by law, and is non-negotiable, he has no power to change that. On January 20th, 2017, Barack Obama will cease to be President of the United States. He could complain about it, predict disaster for the country, handcuff himself to his desk and refuse to leave the Oval Office, but none of that will make him President. It would just make him a very graceless ex-President (which is why he wouldn't do any of it).

The only way for an ex-President to retain power after his term would be to stack all the important organizations of government (particularly the military and Secret Service) with a leadership that's obscenely loyal to him, personally, rather than to the country. So loyal that they'd be willing to overthrow the Constitution and set him up as President-for-life. And so effective that they could keep their own organizations in line, while they blatantly defied the law.

If that's Obama's plan, he'd better get on it. He's had seven and a half years and hasn't even gotten started.
I read some Americans vowed to assassinate Donald Trump. So many roughnecks!
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Ugosample(m): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2016
babaoo:
Obama will not handover to trump abi wetin this thread is saying ?..the problem with pastors and too many believe in religion is that you think u know it all... Leave sign whether obama like it or not,he will hand handover to trump with pride and trump will do his 8 years has president and american will be great,not the nonsense america we have now.

Lol grin grin

What do you mean by nonsense America we have now cheesy
You Guys are just hilarious
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by sammhi(m): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2016
kogs:
34 ANSWERS
Geoffrey Widdison
Written 27 Jun

The best answer to the tread .
The op made mistakes in his interpretations of the Bible prophecies. Obama would hand over . He has no choice . Even if trump is assasinates before the hand over date , Pence would become president.
The signs you quoted are like warning signals but the end itself would be sudden ... Bible says it would be like a thief in the night
Men had tried to predict the time out of overzealousness or plain mischief but God has its date which no one knows but Only Him. Math 24 : 36
The Israelites suffered in Egypt for 400 years and had thought the God of their forefathers is dead due to non communication for those years until appearance of Moses suddenly to them again after running away for 40 years. The nation of Israel was saved .
So too , today it appears GOD IS DEAD as we are unable to feel him but lie Moses sudeen appearance to deliver the Israelites from bondage in Egypt, So too Christ would appear to once and for all put to death Satan, his demons and his human followers. This is sure to happen because the owner of the earth is God and we the tenant have polluted it . Revelation 11: 18
Read mathew 24: 13, 14 . The Goodnews about the kingdom has to be preached first as a testimony before the end comes .
For those saying it is been hearing this for a long time , please read 2 Peter 3 verses 3,4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by SirDavico(m): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2016
rman:
Since these prophesies are cast in stone and cannot be altered,there is no need to do anythig because it is beyond man and man cannot do anything to alter Gods ultimate plan.

No matter how hard we pray, earth will be destroyed anyways based on the books.

The earth will not be destroyed -- The bible promises that. It is the world that will be destroyed.

The world has always been misinterpreted to mean the ''earth'' , but what it really means is ''The wicked system of things and ungodly people on the earth''.

That is why Jesus said, 'My Kingdom is no part of this world'

Note that he didn't say, ''No part of this EARTH'' but rather, ''No part of this WORLD''

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Kebabs(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2016
Honestly speaking, i am a christian and i believe in the second coming of christ. But linking the bible's end-of-days prophecy to Obama's so-called imminent refusal to handover power to trump, i am not understanding.
American presidents don't step down, they just cease to be in power as soon as their time expires and obama has until 20th jan to be just an ex-president. Any funny moves is going to leave him bereft of power and followers. Except he's gonna plan a coup with super loyal parts of the military which he can't just start planning now(no time left). We don't know when christ gonna come. Even Christ doesn't know. My 1kobo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Selfhood: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2016
Has this thread now turn to Obama and Trump thread.

1 Like

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

Provide proof where I implied this Clinton victory, or please get out of my thread. This thread is for the willing and the malleable of heart, not for stone hearted disbelievers!

If you are so weak-minded that at this very point in time you still cannot see that Obama will NOT hand over to Trump, there is no need engaging in any conversation with you or trying to make you see reason.

Obama will not hand over to trump? ??
who did this to your brain?
TB Joshua? Israelis' God? your ancestors? our colonial masters? yourself?

who/whatever did this to you; all I can say is : it's unfair

2 Likes

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by showlove911(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2016
I hv bookmarked this thread plus screen shots especially "OBAMA WILL NOT HAND OVER" phrase!!!! waiting for January 2017, life taries!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by calabardick(m): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

When Jesus comes, a lot still will be achieved because the kingdom of God will be right here on earth. The difference between the kingdom of God, and this soon to end system is that in God's kingdom, everything will be good. There will be no illhealth, no disease, no evil, no wickedness, plenty of healthy food, no slavery etc. Jesus is coming to rid the world of satan. The earth will be transformed into the garden of God.

So seat back and relax, you will see your children and grand children and great great great grand children on this earth, because when Jesus comes we will all have the ability to live as long as trees.

This is the third day! On the third day Christ arose from the dead! He is risen already! He is already walking and talking among us!

Jesus is coming in power and great glory!!! grin

Your excellency sir, please are you a Jehovah witness?

1 Like

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by ebujany(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

Provide proof where I implied this Clinton victory, or please get out of my thread. This thread is for the willing and the malleable of heart, not for stone hearted disbelievers!

If you are so weak-minded that at this very point in time you still cannot see that Obama will NOT hand over to Trump, there is no need engaging in any conversation with you or trying to make you see reason.

Mmmmmm......Obama will not hand over to trump? if this happens I will believe in whatever God you serve but if it fails, you will believe in my own God......deal?
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by calabardick(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2016
oluwaseyi000:

Obama will not hand over to trump? ??
who did this to your brain?
TB Joshua? Israelis' God? your ancestors? our colonial masters? yourself?

who/whatever did this to you; all I can say is : it's unfair

Hahahaha
Bro you're going too fast, calm down, nobody did this to him.

You can see the present economic condition of our country, it's affecting everything, even cows are angry, they jump on cars and buses.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by kola145(m): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2016
redcliff:

Actually he has everything to do with it
America is the most influential country in the world, if u are a president of america...its like ure d ruler of the earth.So there is no way d election will not affect d world in whole.
World war III is currently happening... Its just waiting 4 official declaration; no where is safe in the world!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by olash007: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2016
Mr President, can u help me see my future?
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Jokerman(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

He won't handover to Trump??
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Develpeast: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
CXLVII:
To the best of my knowledge, That Middle-East dude aint coming to Africa if he has plans of coming cos have been hearing same story for decades and my Grand-father told me his Great Grand-Father said same too. #MiddleEastStoryBook

Coupled with the sophisticated high precision armory Americans, China and Russians have now, If anything tries to appear in the airspace/Sky without seeking permission from where due, It will be outrightly be blown-off
warning: You must not be duller than this, okay?
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by olash007: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
jonbellion:
And now this?
grin

And Kanye West will handover to Terry G
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

I have already made a screenshot of this grin let's keep watching
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Lotechi(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
I think since the creation of the world, the world has never known peace.......
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Splinz(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

You just wait and see. This one is the real prophecy. You are the one who is most definitely wrong not to believe inspite of the abundance of evidence and clues. You have not watched as the master commanded.

You really think you know prophecies that much

Also take this to the bank: Obama will hand over to Trump without any hitch.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
justscorchone:
Quick question

Man is about to visit Mars and start a colony,when the rapture comes does it mean those that went would dodge judgment?
grin grin Elon musk want to dodge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

WOMEN, The Major Problem Of Churches In Terms Of Dressing / Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.