Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] (46590 Views)

5 Tips To Make Your CV Standout And Grab Employers Attention In 2020 / 6 Attributes Employers Look For In A Candidate / 5 Negative Characters Most Nigerian Employers Exhibit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by Tunchi101(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
Can be so frustrating!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by ammyluv2002(f): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lol @ 30 years of experience.....na grandfather they wan be that grin cheesy cheesy

It can be so annoying, but I really don't care oh! As long as I can handle the job description.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by jeeqaa7(m): 6:48am On Nov 17, 2016
ok
Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by johnwizey: 6:48am On Nov 17, 2016
grin grin awon werey 100%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by roblance: 6:49am On Nov 17, 2016
Who dy put posts with 1 reply on frontpage
Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 17, 2016
Even though 30years is an exaggeration. Nigerian graduates need to understand that "experience"isn't necessarily the blue collar jobs they all strive for.

What did you do in your undergraduate days? Did you volunteer at any organisation, apply for opportunities to travel out of this country. All of these experiences prepare you for opportunities in the future and they always have some sort of relevance.

To all undegraduates reading this, don't spend your life only reading or only partying. Please be dynamic and adventurous. Look for opportunities to learn all you can, apply for fellowship and travel opportunities. There are several online.

Take online courses on websites like edX, Coursera, MIT courseware. There are several of them.

I see too many one-way academic graduates. You need to step up your game

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by ezeagu(m): 6:49am On Nov 17, 2016
Whole world over, unfortunately.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 17, 2016
and yet, ASUU will go on strike for months, internal school strike for months and NYSC will still delay person at home. How Person won't reach 27 before hunting for job undecided

Employers....

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:50am On Nov 17, 2016
Wenever u see dat, just knw dey already hv a "master's list" of potential employees!

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by deepwater(f): 6:50am On Nov 17, 2016
Experience in what exactly? Breathing

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by seXytOhbAd(m): 6:51am On Nov 17, 2016
Lmao. It's so easy. Check their requirements, tweak CV accordingly. Stop carrying last.
To those looking for job this difficult period, God will provide a paying job for you. Amen

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by HonabFaj(m): 6:51am On Nov 17, 2016
Lol, I don dey gather the experience inside my stomach since birth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by Engenuo(m): 6:51am On Nov 17, 2016
Datz naija 4 u but Itz really not d best. I think I heard that the Senate are trying to do something abt dat.
Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by dingbang(m): 6:51am On Nov 17, 2016
I told the hr team of stanbic ibtc point blank that their hr team isn't organized!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by StevenJay01(m): 6:51am On Nov 17, 2016
How in the world they intend to achieve it baffles me
Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by markbenny(m): 6:52am On Nov 17, 2016
Even govt
Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by Histrings08(m): 6:52am On Nov 17, 2016
As in they're crazy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by donteddy(m): 6:52am On Nov 17, 2016
This is annoying considering the university admission stress, strikes and NYSC. A four years course turned to 7 yrs or more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by feodan: 6:53am On Nov 17, 2016
.................................... I dont care
Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by petkoffDrake(m): 6:53am On Nov 17, 2016
30yrs. 22 to 26.... probably he/she will b employee in d belly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by Rexhenrex(m): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2016
ma if you don't wanna gimme the job kuku tell me na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by wizzlyd(m): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2016
grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 17, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by passyhansome(m): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2016
The look on your face, when they ask you for 20years experience.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by Righteour(m): 6:55am On Nov 17, 2016
Lols! Well the end-time rescue agent are coming.....
Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by habex005(m): 6:55am On Nov 17, 2016
Just a way to cut down chances of getting employed
Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by petkoffDrake(m): 6:55am On Nov 17, 2016
MissHatey:
and yet, ASSU will go on strike for months, internal school strike for months and NYSC will still delay person at home. How Person won't reach 27 before hunting for job undecided

Employers....

N for Nairaland
Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by JesusCrew: 6:56am On Nov 17, 2016
Hmh
Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by emynike2001(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2016
I think d senate is looking into this matter, so many productive and vibrant applicants are turned down daily due to this rubbish. I pray they should FAST TRACK this bill to save prospective applicants to secure jobs in this horrible recession.
Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by angeltolly(f): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2016
Even public service work is not left out

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by djlawex02(m): 6:59am On Nov 17, 2016
Ok

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] by permsec: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2016
In the end, they spit that ever boring cliche "we'll get back to you"

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Its Either You Are On First Class Or 2:1.... / 5 Smart Things Unemployed Graduates Can Do To Survive In Nigeria / 18 Common Interview Questions, Tips And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.