Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:22 PM

Which Visa Free Country Can I Go As A Stylist And Beautician - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Visa Free Country Can I Go As A Stylist And Beautician (1128 Views)

African Country With 137 Visa Free Country / Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free / Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Visa Free Country Can I Go As A Stylist And Beautician by opejole: 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
Please can someone advise me on which visa free country that i can hustle as a guy doing hair,nails,eyelashes and tattoo.pls your contribution and experience is highly welcome
Re: Which Visa Free Country Can I Go As A Stylist And Beautician by MadeInSpain2015(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Go to Mauritania you will make money there....I swear or senegal
Re: Which Visa Free Country Can I Go As A Stylist And Beautician by cutieme(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
madeinspain you. and this your Mauritania self I.sent u.pm o to tell me how to make it down there but you didn't reply o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Visa Free Country Can I Go As A Stylist And Beautician by nwapee(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2016
cutieme:
madeinspain you. and this your Mauritania self I.sent u.pm o to tell me how to make it down there but you didn't reply o
I observed that one can make tonnes of money in any of these arab countries if you a skill that's in demand.
Re: Which Visa Free Country Can I Go As A Stylist And Beautician by Fm007: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2016
nwapee:
I observed that one can make tonnes of money in any of these arab countries if you a skill that's in demand.
which country is suitable for a movie script writer
Re: Which Visa Free Country Can I Go As A Stylist And Beautician by nwapee(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2016
Fm007:
which country is suitable for a movie script writer
Nigeria, ghana or south africa. They have d most vibrant movie industries in Africa. Arab countries ar dead in entertainment generally.
Re: Which Visa Free Country Can I Go As A Stylist And Beautician by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2021
U Don comot from New Town Nii

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Get To NPC Office In Lagos? / Graphic Photo: 3 Person Burnt To Death In PHC / How Are Illegal Immigrants Coping With Corona Virus In Various Countries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.