Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,016 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) (1841 Views)

Baby And Me - A Crime Story / Fredrick Nwabufo: Chimamanda Adichie Will Lead Women To ‘Hell’ / When Hell Overflows. Story By Ufuoma Seunnla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by AGUBANZE(m): 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
The story you are about to read is my second shot at putting up something on this website i cherish so much.

Your humble corrections and helpful advises will be appreciated.

This work is pure fiction from the creative mind of the author.

Author-Mazzi Agubanze
Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by AGUBANZE(m): 12:25am On Nov 17, 2016
Jeff can now sight the ship from a far with the binocular. The jetty was scanty and that was how it used to be on sundays that most of the workers all give themselves a personal holiday,at least to burn the money they made through out the week on women.

Jeff is a double agent.He works for both the government and the outlaws too which is a secret he will forever love to cherish as a secret because the dictator of a leader will not hesitate to hang the noose around his neck and send him to hell before he can finish his last prayers.

As an orphan Jeff had to struggle day and night so that he can see himself through school. He applied to the Army after years of graduating from university without jobs.

Jeff can now visibly see the speed boat bouncing on the water and the crew on the ship was waving green flags to him as a sign that they belong with him and not intruders that come with stories of the government he work for trying to investigate the businesses on those jetty that they sometimes do call illegal.

Jeff dropped the weed he was smoking beneath his feet and crushed it with his hefty boots.

The speed boat approached and they anchored close to the jetty and came out of their boat went through the stairs and came to shake hands with Jeff.

"this is pure brent from source you will kill for to know. The supplier still wants to remain anonymous as per the rule" Dunga said

without replying Dunga,Jeff went up to their flying boat and opened the drum of the brent crude and tasted it. That was the only way to ascertain the authencity of the product out here in the jungle so he dnt have to take chances. He rolled up a big mucus from his mouth and spat into the water.

"i love it but the thing is that you are surrounded now by the military so you have to give up the brent and run for you dear life" Jeff told Dunga who laughed and looked over his shoulders. The three pirates he came with cocked their guns ready for action in case the fact Jeff just made was a real one or cooked up to scare them.

"you think you can set me up and live to tell the story,no,nobody ever did" Dunga said,his dark skin shining with bronze coloured sweats.

Jeff bent to pick up something on the ground and a bullet whizzed pass him. It hit Dunga on his shoulder blade and he ran off while the three gang he came with backed him up while they take a backward movement to the ship.

More shot echoed from the bush and two of Dunga men fell off the jetty and fell head long into the cold water.

Jeff unbuckled the holster on his ankle and brought out .9mm pistol and pointed it at Dunga and was walking up to him with such fierce of rage on his eyes that can make the devil cry.

The atmosphere was heated. Dunga not seeing any other option grabbed his last man by the neck and used him as a human shield. He moved backward and once close to the flying boat pushed the dude who Jeff shot straight off on the forehead and he fell face down on the concrete but before Jeff can raise his head,Dunga was already speeding away with the life boat. Jeff fired more shots but it dropped like pebbles inside the water and Dunga sped off in full speed with the brent crude that he came with.

Jeff and Dunga have being close business associates until just before the weekend the federal military government wanted his head for sabotaging government properties and pipelines on water ways.

"Jeff am sorry i missed the target,the signal came when i leased expected it" Ade said

Two more cadets ran out from the thickets and came to stand with Jeff and Ade. Jeff clenched a first and landed Ade a jaw shattering punch which sent him crashing on the floor.

"General warned us to neutralize and annihilate all the target and i had to put my life in line so you can come and play with it right?. You have the guts to tell me you didnt see the signal in time like you have any other thing doing except from shooting the main target Dunga " Jeff said half shouting to the blood drenched figure wriggling on the ground.

"you will sleep in the guard room for one week so that you will learn your lessons the hard way" Jeff barked to the guy and ordered the rest to leave.

He went to the corpse he shot down and rummaged through the right trouser pockets for clues or evidences to trace down Dunga but except from the different collection of banks notes and a wrapped up marijuana,he was clean.

Jeff stared for minutes at the two body now floating to the current of the sea and smiled to himself. At lease,the mission was not a total flop

He took out a canon camera and snaped some shoots of the crime scene and inserted the camera back into his pocket. He picked up his phone and was placing a call while walking away from the crime scene. The post mortem department will soon come and finish up with the body.

He treked till he came out on the major road where he parked his car. He jumped in and zoomed off raising a pyramid of dust in the air.
Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 17, 2016
bros are you through with the first story ?
Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by Creeza(m): 1:32am On Nov 17, 2016
Nice. ACTION Movie.
Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by AGUBANZE(m): 1:37am On Nov 17, 2016
Dunga got to the island half unconscious and half dead. He managed to deck the boat on the island shores and fell into the water. The two pirates that saw him ran straight to him and dragged him out of the cold water and saw he was badly wounded. They tore off the kaki shirt he was wearing and applied a cigarette embers on the gun shot which gave off a sizzling sound like a barbecue was taking place.

The duo pirates dragged Dunga to the makeshift hut they use as the island clinic and lay his unconscious body on the bed. The pirate with a deep husk voice called out the doctor

"Docy!!! We have a situation at hand" he shouted

a thin figure appeared with a milked colour lab coat from the curtains that he used as his office and went to the wounded victim on the bed. He pressed the stethoscope on the bronze body of Dunga and scribed something on the book he came out with before telling the guys to leave that he will handle the situation.

The two pirates left,leaving the wounded Dunga with the shabby looking doctor who appeared to know what he was doing.

Docy was a man in his prime,thirty year or thereabout who went to medical school but cant graduate. The university suspended and do call him back because he was intelligent. They made the hard decision and rusticated him finally for constantly breaking the rule of no smoking in the school premises,the rule he shatters without looking back. He clicked up with the criminals after saving one of them that was shot and left to die in the bush by the security operatives.

He went back to the curtains and came back with a syringe and cotton wool dipped into a spirit solution and gave Dunga a pentazocine injection to cub the pains. The pentazocine will still act as an anesthetic for the procedure of removing the bullet.

He brought a tiny log of wood and inserted it between his teeth to avoid Dunga biting off his tongue during the process of pulling out the bullet and set down to work.

Dunga woke up the next morning and saw the large grin of the doctor who was happy the procedure went quite well without Dunga loosing so much blood. Dunga tried smiling back but the whole of his being hurts and he felt like crying. His shoulders was not like his but he tried to convince himself that he was still the owner and lay back on the clinic bed exhausted.

Dunga felt betrayed and angry. So Jeff the boy he made who he was today can summon the courage to raise a finger against him. If someone told him this will happen he will laugh like sarah did when the angels visited her. Jeff was a nobody and he made him a somebody. Dunga know that Jeff have woken up the sleeping lion in him and will dance to the tones of the spirits.

While still thinking he dozed off to sleep.

The General was playing with the Cuban Cigar he cherish so much on his lips when Jeff walked in.

Jeff towering 6ft 5inch was huge and fair in complexion. He inherited the light skin colour from the mother because the pictures of her he was with decipated her as almost an albino. Pointed nose and a well structured chiselled muscled body,he was handsome like a Roman god.

Jeff saluted the General before he made to speak

"how was the mission Jeff" the bulky General asked.

"Sir we didnt annihilate Dunga,am afraid sir he escaped" Jeff told his superior officer.

"you mean you let Dunga get away?" the General asked like he was deaf all this while when Jeff was reporting.

"am afraid sir he sneaked out of our fingers but If you should give me one more chance i will make sure i give him a run for his life" Jeff said

The General bent his head to think. Maybe he should offer Jeff more chances as he deems fit cause he cannot go around chassing criminals when people like Jeff who took it has a hobby is alive.

"Ok. One more chance but dnt fail me again,this time,i might not find it funny" the General said and went back to play with the Cuban Cigar.

"Thank you sir" Jeff said without much ado,he saluted the General who was keenly looking at the Cigar and left the office.

When Jeff left the Generals office. He went off to the barrack chemist and got himself a card of rohypnol and went home with it. He knew the night will be tormenting because the remorse he was feeling for betraying a man who picked him up from the gutters and dusted him was killing him.

He opened the door to his apartment and locked the door behind him. He cant get off the image of Dunga clasping the shot shoulder blade off his head. He popped two of the rohypnol pills and quickly changed into a comfortable short and t-shirts. Within minutes of taking the rohypnol,it started taking its toll on him and he went off to his bedroom and lying down face flat he slept off.

He dreamt about fighting with Dunga in his dreams. It appeared so real that when he woke up he was covered in sweats. He made for his shower and had a cold bath before heading back to the bed for more agonizing night sleep.

1 Like

Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by AGUBANZE(m): 1:40am On Nov 17, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:
bros are you through with the first story ?

No. The despicable me will still run till i get into the university. I want to write here too so i will be updating on the two stories. Hope you find this welcoming. And oh.i will update tomorow because of the ban i had on the other topic earlier today
Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by AGUBANZE(m): 1:42am On Nov 17, 2016
Pweetychyka come o
Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by Creeza(m): 1:44am On Nov 17, 2016
Dunga and Jeff, hmmm. FOLLOWING
Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 17, 2016
AGUBANZE:

No. The despicable me will still run till i get into the university. I want to write here too so i will be updating on the two stories. Hope you find this welcoming. And oh.i will update tomorow because of the ban i had on the other topic earlier today

NO YAWA I DEY FOLLOW YOU FOR BACK LIKE SAY NA TWITTER

1 Like

Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by AGUBANZE(m): 1:51am On Nov 17, 2016
Creeza:
Dunga and Jeff, hmmm. FOLLOWING

AnthonioAlsaid:

NO YAWA I DEY FOLLOW YOU FOR BACK LIKE SAY NA TWITTER

Thank you guys.
Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by pweetychyka(f): 5:39am On Nov 17, 2016
I 'm here dear!
Good morning..

Glued.... good to know Jeff still has conscience!
Buh den will he still betray him d second tym? Will dunga be able to eva trust em again?

1 Like

Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by AGUBANZE(m): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2016
The sun tore the early morning sky in a golden fleece of rays into the apartment of Jeff. He managed to sleep after tossing around the whole bed throught the night before sleep finally gripped him around 4am in the morning twilight.

Trying to garner more wasted time to sleep,Jeff lay back on the bed to while away time.

The famous Nokia tune brought out Jeff from his world of Reminiscing and he picked up the phone to look at the caller. That was when he still noticed its mid day already and he wanted to scream and run off to the barracks naked but remembered the Generals call need to be answered.

"Good morning General" Jeff greeted.

"good morning. An expatriate will be landing today at the international airport. Your task is to safeguard them and bring them;and when i say them,hes coming with the beautiful daughter Maltilda. Mr Walter dnt like delays. Have a nice day" The General ordered him and dropped the call.

Over at the Generals office,the General was handling a ladys body.

"oh General stop. Your tickling me in a bad way" the young lady sitting on his laps said adjusting the hands that was playing detectives all over her body.

General is a chronic casanova. The wife on several occasions have barged into him several times without number and seen female intruders with him.Making sure she always engaged in a duel whenever she run into such scene was what she lived for until she met her waterloo.

General was intimate with the said huge lady that day on the office table when the wife barged in.Like the General always do.he ran away with only his boxers,leaving his army camouflage behind and ran away with his car keys for his dear life.

The General wife started the duel but regret ever doing so.The huge lady barely clothed gave the General's wife the beating of a century.The soldiers there instead of seperating the duo turned into the spectators and was even betting on who will win the match. Those who staked in favour of the gallant Generals wife lost bitterly cause the lady made her beg for the fight to end. When she left her,the Generals wife ran straight to her car and zoomed off to avoid the disgrace she Orchestrated by herself.

Back at Jeffs apartment he was dressed up for the day. He got into his Army Jeep when he came out and switched on the engine. Reversing the car,he turned and gained entrance into the road and sped of for the airport.

On his way,he picked up his personal phone that he use for profane businesses and called up Chuks

"Chuks i have a business for you. I want you to set up a kidnap scene for me but i will share the stipend with you" Jeff said

"you know i love doing business with you.Give me the details and how many people do you want me to come with?" Chuks said from the phone earpiece

"i want real blood shed so that it dnt appear cooked up.So who will go down with the operation?" Jeff asked

"i dnt trust Fred no more so hes going to pay with his blood.You remember Fred right?" he asked

Jeff vividly remembered the short stammerer who walks always in the company of Chuks.

"yes i do remember the short guy.No problem. Am on my normal ride,the army jeep but block me off on the road to the 5 star hotel located at the G.R.A. And please dnt mess things real up,you know i hate bullets hitting innocent citizens" Jeff told Chuks

They exchanged pleasantries and Jeff hung up.

At the airport,Mr Walter was languishing on the lounge with her canadian daughter waiting for the personal the General will send.

Jeff walked up to him and showed him his passport.

"the General sent me to come and pick you up,please am sorry for keeping you waiting,some sort of emergency came up on the way" Jeff said with a smile

"ok. Can we leave now? Matilda lets leave for the Generals office" Mr Walter told the daughter and they all left for the Generals office.

The journey was shorter this time cause of less traffic jam on the road and he didnt place any call this time to the gang that have the prospective of Matildanapping the young lady.

When Jeff parked in front of the Generals office,they came out of the car and was ushered in by two soldiers that was standing at the door post of the office.

"good day General" Mr Walter greeted

"welcome to Nigeria our beautiful country"The General said standing up to shake hands with Mr Walter and casually hugged the Slaying daughter.

Jeff was leaning on the Jeep when The General came out with his august visitors. He wished them a safe journey back to the hotel and left them with Jeff.

Walter and Matilda boarded the car and he drove off aiming for the hotel.

He piloted the car carefully. When he got to the serene part of the town,few meters away from the Hotel. A bullet shot shattered the wind shield and another came hitting on the tyre and he ran the car headlong into the thicket close by there

Jeff jumped out off the car and dragged out Matilda who was now unconscious out of the car.
Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by pweetychyka(f): 8:14am On Nov 17, 2016
Action film....

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Y did Jeff only dragged out Matilda leaving her father behind?
Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by AGUBANZE(m): 9:10am On Nov 17, 2016
Bullets was whizzing pass him when he helped the visibly shaken Walter out of the car and instructed him to lie down stomach flat on the ground which he obeyed with his glasses falling off in the process.

Using the car door as a shield,he shot at the car that was attacking them. More shots brought down the door glasses and he was almost running low on bullets. He fired more shots and he felt a thunderous pain hit his knee that was not visibly covered by the car door that served as a shield. He tried to touch the spot the pain was coming from to feel the full impact of the gunshot but when he looked up, Fred has surrounded him.

"hands up. Dont move and throw your arms here" Fred barked

Jeff obeyed and raised up his hands throwing the gun to Freds feet in the process. Mr Walter had pee stains on his trousers which he Orchestrated by himself when Jeff managed to stare at him and almost chuckled from his naive appearance.

The short muscular Fred picked up Jeffs gun and went were he kept Matilda unconscious body and picked her up on his shoulder. He walked backward keeping an eye on Jeff while heading to the parked car were Chuks was waiting for him.

Fred was almost close to the car when he turned to shout at Chuks to open the car Passengers door and turned for a brief moment. Chuks was sitting on the wheels when Jeff fired from behind and three shrapnels of bullet hit his buttocks. The blood from the gunshot squirt all over Maltildas face and hair cause her face was close to his buttocks. That was the only option for Jeff to prove to the General that he pulled up a front and such a hard buttocks shooting one at it too.

Fred knelt before falling on his left shoulder were he held Matilda. He tried to drag himself to the car but Jeff shot again from the back and it passed through his brain and all that was left in front of him was white greyish matters from his brain. The bullet shattered the brain and he died at the spot barely recognisable as human.

Chuks came off the car and lifted the still unconscious body of Matilda unto his shoulder an ran straight to the car he came with,flung the Passenger's door open and dropped the weak figure at the back seat of the car. He fired few shot up into the air and sped away from the scene.

Jeff held the door to stand up and staggared to the corpse of Fred that was called so soon. He flipped the body and looked at what was left out of the so mangled head. They will have to replace him with banana stem or statue when they want to bury him cause nobody will see the figure without vomiting out their intestine. He was just a poor pawn in the game of money making deals who saw opportunities which do not always exist.

He picked up his phone to call the barracks for back up and paramedics. He staggared back to the Jeep and told Mr Walter what he might be finding hard to tell himself.

"with all due sympathy sir am sorry to tell you that your daughter has been kidnapped" Jeff told Mr Walter.

He stood up from the lying posture he assumed when the shoot out started and cried vehemently. He felt bitter and void. The daughter he so much adored was whisked away within a split of a second. He sat on the grasses and cried out his heart.

The paramedics came after thirty minutes and Jeffs gunshot wound was dressed up.

He was taken to the barracks clinic so that his wounds can be taken proper care of. The General came within minutes of his arrival to the clinic and questioned him extensively on how it all happened. He explained in the most pathetic way he can to garner the sympathy of the General which worked. The General told him to take his time and recover before returning to duty and left whith his entourage back to his office.

"Chuks dnt touch that ransome present if you dont want to go down there" Jeff said when it was mid night and the clinic was quite. He calle to know how she was fairing.

"we have come a very long way so why will i mess up with our business? She is safe and sound but refuses to touch anything or even drag a sip of water up her throat. I tied her mouth, you know all this white girl can shriek" Chuks said.

"i will get back to you later,let me sleep" Jeff said and ended the call

The General will be contacted soon for payment of ransome. He will get the biggest share and still had a brutal plan up his sleeves which is to have all the cash for himself which only him know how he can do that.

Dunga still woke up with excruciating pain to his shoulder blade. His mouth tasted like soured vinegar and he wanted to drink water but was denied the grace. Docy told him the gunpowder was still in his system and blood stream so drinking even a cup of water now will be a devastating mistake. He stayed awake for minutes before the pains yanked him back to sleep.

On his mind the last thing there was Revenge.

1 Like

Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by AGUBANZE(m): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2016
pweetychyka:
Action film....

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Y did Jeff only dragged out Matilda leaving her father behind?

you ave come again bea. She was the bait.
Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2016
Oya boss Mi... I don pitch my tent for here...
Keep it coming...

Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by AGUBANZE(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2016
Samwell247:
Oya boss Mi... I don pitch my tent for here...
Keep it coming...

on my honour i promise to make it worth all your while grin.
Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by pweetychyka(f): 9:20am On Nov 17, 2016
AGUBANZE:

you ave come again bea. She was the bait.

Yes ooooo!

I want to be giving u close marking so one babe does not come n say u r sending dem PM without ma knowledge cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Biko back to d story, Did u intentionally kill fred? or it was by a mistake?
And by the way, Is general part of the whole plan?
Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by AGUBANZE(m): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2016
pweetychyka:

Yes ooooo!

I want to be giving u close marking so one babe does not come n say u r sending dem PM without ma knowledge cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Biko back to d story, Did u intentionally kill fred? or it was by a mistake?
And by the way, Is general part of the whole plan?

I didnt kill Fred but Jeff did. The General is not aware of all the games that why Jeff is a double agent and will die to keep it a secret.

Bea no worry i no go pm any babe. Iwo ni mo fe.
Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by pweetychyka(f): 9:34am On Nov 17, 2016
AGUBANZE:

I didnt kill Fred but Jeff did. The General is not aware of all the games that why Jeff is a double agent and will die to keep it a secret.

Bea no worry i no go pm any babe. Iwo ni mo fe.

Pardon me, I meant to say "Jeff"

Okkk dear.... make I trust u
Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by AGUBANZE(m): 9:39am On Nov 17, 2016
pweetychyka:

Pardon me, I meant to say "Jeff"
Okkk dear.... make I trust u

Ok bea. Stay glued. Please find somebody to sell pop corn grin
Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by pweetychyka(f): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2016
AGUBANZE:

Ok bea. Stay glued. Please find somebody to sell pop corn grin

abiiiiii.... no wahala
Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by AGUBANZE(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2016
Yinkey6 where you dey since?. Na still your blog carry you comot go hide?

I done miss you scatter. Abeg no vex for that my other thread. Those mod dey unleash their power for my body but i dnt know why. Welcome back grin
Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by Yinkey6(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2016
AGUBANZE:
Yinkey6 where you dey since?. Na still your blog carry you comot go hide?

I done miss you scatter. Abeg no vex for that my other thread. Those mod dey unleash their power for my body but i dnt know why. Welcome back grin
No problem I was trying to use . I have loss interest in the blog thing. I recently sign up for Referral , money making stuff. Which is real. But it is about 4Cent per 30 seconds. I have been trying to earn money there. Instead of blog. I was advised to use All the same I still need money for the domain stuff per month. Anyway I am feeling you and the other lady in this thread wey wan file divorce.
Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by onihaxy: 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
Present and following
Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by AGUBANZE(m): 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Two weeks Later

The drop site for the ransome was picked up by Chuks who will call up the General and taunt him with the threats of harming Matilda. After bargains were throw left and right. Chucks settled for the phantom fee of 20 (twenty) million naira. It was initially pegged at one hundred but the bargaining power of the General saw it plummete so low to favour him and Mr Walter.

Jeff agreed to settle for sixty percent of the loot being the person who brought the job for Chuks. After aggrement was made.General was told to drop off the cash in the middle of no where. The General didnt want to play games because Mr Walter held the key to his life so he can do anything to make him accomplish what he sent him from Canada for.

Chuks picked up the ransome after days of watching over it with no sign of trace or game playing by the victim. He released Maltilda to go but not without dropping her in the middle of the town blindfolded.

Jeffs went to meet Chuks in the place they both concluded to meet and handed over his 11 million naira share of the ransome to him and he left.

But Jeff didnt leave entirely. He have to play his bag of tricks on Chuks and it has to be a fast one at that. He traced Chuks to his house and saw him enter inside. That was all for that day at lease he said to himself.

The next day Jeff called out Chuks to spoil him. He consented to come without suspecting any foul play or Jeff playing a fast one on him. Jeff grinded one card of rohypnol and inside his apartment;transfering it into a tiny white paper,he pocketed it inside his pocket for his laid out plan that evening.

"a toast for the latest millionaire in town" Jeff beamed with smiles and he toasted with Chuks who was the epitom of happiness now.
He looked more happy knowing that he was now a young millionaire.
A dream he always wanted to be real and now here it was. Real as it can ever be.

An adage says that if the gods want to destroy a dog,they vandalize is sense of smell not to perceive any danger. That was the case with Chuks.

Jeff invited Chuks to the eatery for few bottles of drink but Chuks took more than his bladder can take so he excused himself and left for the restroom. That was the perfect time Jeffs was waiting for;he have to strike and be done with it as fast as possible. He brought out the grinded rohypnol and emptied the content inside the stout lager that was in the tumblar that Chuks left before going to the restroom. He was swift because as the saying goes men pee fast.

Chuks came back to his drink and gulped it down in one go without suspecting any harm. They continued their discussion on the arrangement of Fred's burial who paid for the operation with his life. Chuks was talking but he was already sleeping,he was just sleep talking now. When Jeff noticed that the plan is assuming stance he left Chuks back there at the eatery. Before he left;Chuks was sleeping off on the eatery table with saliva drooling off his mouth in that instance like hes god wanted to create his eve for him there and then.

Jeff drove off from the eatery and was set for Chuks house. He packed the car two streets away and treked up to the house he saw him enter into the last time he traced him up. He battled with the house locks before it gave way for him. He got into this house and rummaged through the drawers and wardrobe,he cant find the money he came for but continued searching. Under the bed,inside the cupboard and even inside the pots. He wanted to give up but something told him to check the refrigerator. He opened the frozen refrigerator and there was his price he have been rummaging the whole house looking for. He cant put the cash inside his pocket due to the fact it was frozen so he took one of the pots and left with the cash inside of it. People stared at him on the street but that was their own personal business. He got what he wanted and that was it.He got to where he packed his car and dropped the pot under the seat at the Passengers side and drove off.

The eatery attendants had no other option than to wake Chuks up when they wanted to lock up for the day but he kept on sleeping. They tried all they could but all their efforts was futile. The eatery attendants picked up his phone to check his call log for anybody who could help to take him home. They saw Jeffs number and called him.

Chuks woke up inside a cell to see the face of the bulky dreaded General looking at him with hate.

"where am i at" He asked

"You are a mile from hell if you wont comply to answer my questions" General told him.

"where did you keep the twenty million" General asked him with furiousity in his eyes. Chuks kept quite. The General was not finding it funny and told one of his body guards to get him the electric iron. They got it for General and he plugged it into the light switch and making sure it was hot pressed it into Chuks fresh and a sizzling sound came off his flesh with the cry of horrors.
Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by AGUBANZE(m): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yinkey6:
No problem I was trying to use . I have loss interest in the blog thing. I recently sign up for Referral , money making stuff. Which is real. But it is about 4Cent per 30 seconds. I have been trying to earn money there. Instead of blog. I was advised to use All the same I still need money for the domain stuff per month. Anyway I am feeling you and the other lady in this thread wey wan file divorce.

I pray your effort should bear you bounty harvest. You can copy my stories and past on your blog when you finish setting it up. I think it will draw a bit traffic for the right readers.

No mind my bea wey wan divorce me. She is retracting her steps now and coming home to daddy. Stay tuned my guy.

1 Like

Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by Yinkey6(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
AGUBANZE:

I pray your effort should bear you bounty harvest. You can copy my stories and past on your blog when you finish setting it up. I think it will draw a bit traffic for the right readers.

No mind my bea wey wan divorce me. She is retracting her steps now and coming home to daddy. Stay tuned my guy.
Thanks man
Re: A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) by pweetychyka(f): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mehn Jeff isn't jez a bad guy but also a smart thief with a shallow brain! angry angry angry
He's too selfish mtcheeew

Only God knows wat will happen to chuks embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

@yinkey6... thanks alot! Don't mind my bae jhooor!
I av forgiven em sha..no more divorce grin grin grin grin

Biko before I forget, How did general get to capture Chuks sef?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

This Would Be The Last! / My (almost) Sugar Daddy And Me / Mercy Said No (a Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.