Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,364 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom (22129 Views)

PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Benue Govt Denies Funding N38bn Cargo Airport / Ortom Launches The Construction Of Cargo Airport In Benue State (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by babasolo(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2016
Progressive01:
I've not said i'm omenka so yall should put a lid on that bullshiit.

That said, Ortom is just as confused as they come (apologies to Kyase). He should be more concerned about fixing rural roads whuch are in terrible state of disrepair, like the Achoho-Oju road. Drive down that road once and you end up at the mechanic's spending a fortune fixing your car, and there are dozens other such roads in the state.

Let him fix the roads, fix the state workers salaries and then prepare to retire to running Oracle group of companies from 2019, because no one is gonna retain him in the government house.

they are potholes on katsinala bridge our highlevel roundabout needs attention..he is building cargo airport my foot....in Guma of all places...
Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by Justiceleague1: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2016
BrutalJab:
Aboki na aboki grin

Where is Omenka that like putting his mouth into other States business
dat online baba dey serve nysc for ban_beans_forum grin. Op,sultan wahala sef.

1 Like

Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by okitz4(m): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2016
baybeeboi:

He is Igede, and as it is, igedes does not know their left from their right in benue, they'd rather support an Igbo man to be Governor of Benue than support Tiv or Idoma.

That is why he is protesting for Tinubu in Lagos.

Ordinarily I'm not suppose to reply you, have been trying my best to refrain from needless ethnic wars hia on Nairaland.... how on earth can you say a whole tribe do not know their left from their right... you are the most stupid being I have ever encountered.... Fool

2 Likes

Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by basadenet: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2016
Thank my Governor for calling the bluff of those useless critics that sees nothing good in people. Their advice is not needed, so they should instead offered it to their various state where is needed.
Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by kings09(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2016
Yea. D same omenka dat won't speak against the murder of his ppl by fulani herdsmen cheesy. Omenka himself is a failure
donphilopus:

We don't celebrate failures in APC. Omenka has never been seen on this forum supporting this man. He's not like those guys from the other side who would always support their own even if he's failing or has failed.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by gabe: 9:08am On Nov 17, 2016
Ortom said the airport will be built by private investors completely, 85% private, 15% govt, with govt share converted to equity as they couldn't afford d 15%. So d govt just gave land to d chinese investors. Here's d problem. The airport rumour has been ongoing for at least a year. Either he didn't think benue people deserve an explanation all this while, only responding because the Sultan spoke, or he cooked up an explanation. Rumours r he is using airport to launder money he stole as minister of state...
Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by godunia(m): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2016
Spirit of Trump everywhere, criticise me and I insult you. Agboro Governor
Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2016
Clearly telling the Caliphate not to over step it's boundaries. The harbinger of the demise of hegemony and oligarchy?

2 Likes

Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 17, 2016
baybeeboi:
This Benue and bad poor leaders sha, a state that cannot pay workers wants cargo airport.

A state where you can never in your lifetime find a graduate looking for a job.

Akume promoted Okada work to the highest maximum when some state had already staryed the ban of okada.

Suswam, his only achievement was selling benue portland cement ( the highest employer of labour and revenue avenue) to Dangote leaving the state with no single state owned industry. Making cultism look legalised.

Ortom is here to build them a cargo airport when they have an airforce base with an airstrip.

Why not pay salaries?

My guy, it is like you really know that state very well. I regret serving in Benue State during my service year. God! that place should not be counted among States in Nigeria cause nothing good to show for it, not even a single government own property, no good private firm, graduates are okada riders or back to their farming, infrastructure, Hiv infested place, witch craft, cultism of the highest order. The only place in Nigeria were we have serial killers.
Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2016
naijaking1:
Gov Ortom is now beginning to attract my respect. Do what's good for your people not your masters!
I dey fear the kind comment i dey see sometimes. So paying salaries is not good for his people abi, or building industries?
Na waoo
Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by BarrElChapo(m): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2016
Nice one.. how can the sultan of sokoto be ruling benue state too... God will punish our colonial masters for making the Northerners feel that the political powers in this country is their birthright angry angry

1 Like

Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 17, 2016
baybeeboi:
This Benue and bad poor leaders sha, a state that cannot pay workers wants cargo airport.

Akume promoted Okada work to the highest maximum when some state had already staryed the ban of okada.

Suswam, his only achievement was selling benue portland cement ( the highest employer of labour and revenue avenue) to Dangote leaving the state with no single state owned industry. Making cultism look legalised.

Ortom is here to build them a cargo airport when they have an airforce base with an airstrip.

Why not pay salaries?

somebody please give this boy a punaniiiii
Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by AyakaDunukofia: 9:42am On Nov 17, 2016
How time changes perception.
Who would have thought a "Northern" gov. would have the balls to call the "almighfy" caliphate ignorant?

But, has Benue ever been geographically north?

No surprise Ortom directed the sultan to his right area of influence...Kano et al. And rightly so.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by payosehtor(m): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2016
Stelvin101:

My guy, it is like you really know that state very well. I regret serving in Benue State during my service year. God! that place should not be counted among States in Nigeria cause nothing good to show for it, not even a single government own property, no good private firm, graduates are okada riders or back to their farming, infrastructure, Hiv infested place, witch craft, cultism of the highest order. The only place in Nigeria were we have serial killers.
which state would you 've preferred to serve if giving the options instead?.in fact I wanted to asked, "which is your state" but it occurred to me you'll tell me, Lagos cuz that's the only state every Yorubas want to identify with.
Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by Flakosixfive(m): 9:48am On Nov 17, 2016
Misplaced priorities. Benue state has a fantastic airport with more than enough land for expansion. the Tactical Air Command of NAF is based there. A few seasons ago, the airport handled quite a number of commercial flights. what's wrong with improving what's on ground. Air heads in government!
Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by Orikinla(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2016
usibengate:
#IStandwithOrtom
Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by Gabbybush(m): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2016
BrutalJab:
Aboki na aboki grin

Where is Omenka that like putting his mouth into other States business
STFU Benue people are not northerners we are not Hausa and don't speak it at all so keep off

1 Like

Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by payosehtor(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:
How time changes perception.
Who would have thought a "Northern" gov. would have the balls to call the "almighfy" caliphate ignorant?

But, has Benue ever been geographically north?

No surprise Ortom directed the sultan to his right area of influence...Kano et al. And rightly so.
That sultan's influence revolves around Islam dominated states in the north, Benue state is 99% Christians.though the Gov Ortom wanted that loud mouthed Abubakar Tsav to know that the Tiv people considered him as a Hausa man hence his opinion is not needed in Benue state and Tivs in particular
Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by odeexpress(m): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2016
baybeeboi:

He is Igede, and as it is, igedes does not know their left from their right in benue, they'd rather support an Igbo man to be Governor of Benue than support Tiv or Idoma.

That is why he is protesting for Tinubu in Lagos.

Shut up before I stone you. You are as ignorant as your post.
Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by payosehtor(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2016
The sultan of Sokoto seems to have forgotten his areas of jurisdiction and influence so soon?. please sir, hold your side after all we, 've had enough of Fulanis attacks against our people

1 Like

Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by chidinwachukwu(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2016
PaulIdu:
This Orton is clearly a very short sighted man ..he wont achieve anything useful for that state in 8 years

who told u,bad belle amebo,
Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by enkienki(m): 10:24am On Nov 17, 2016
I really don't understand why emir would leave his domain and start casting aspersions at a governor's effort at repositioning his state. I think the emir should STFU
Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by orunto27: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2016
Timely Comments.
Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by steppin: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2016
Progressive01:
I've not said i'm omenka so yall should put a lid on that bullshiit.

That said, Ortom is just as confused as they come (apologies to Kyase). He should be more concerned about fixing rural roads whuch are in terrible state of disrepair, like the Achoho-Oju road. Drive down that road once and you end up at the mechanic's spending a fortune fixing your car, and there are dozens other such roads in the state.

Let him fix the roads, fix the state workers salaries and then prepare to retire to running Oracle group of companies from 2019, because no one is gonna retain him in the government house.

Edit:

You see what we keep saying here. The ignorance of some members of this forum is simply appalling. Some idiotic miscreants who never venture out of their immediate surroundings sit their ignorant bum in front of their first generation symbian abacus phones and type crap all over the net. They imagine Benue state is predominantly Muslim or Hausa while these people don't even make up to 1% of the state population.

The only place you can find a good number of indegenous Muslims in the state is the Agatu axis- just about all Muslims in the state are "immigrants" (if I'd call them that).

Someone tell these kids that the world is a lot bigger and intricate than they imagine. They should learn to go out every once in a while to interact with outsiders- it would do their brains a whole world of good.
The usual epistle on trivial matters.
You've done a poor job hiding your identity. You ain't supposed to repeat a word you've written with your old ID.
Omenka has used the words in bold letters as many times as I can remember. So, it's definitely you.
A leopard cannot change its spots.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by payosehtor(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2016
babasolo:

they are potholes on katsinala bridge our highlevel roundabout needs attention..he is building cargo airport my foot....in Guma of all places...
The person who said the bearer progressive01 monika is Omenka and the other person that said "Omenka is an Igedes" are right though. especially the person that connected you to Lagos state issues, I spent years in Lagos and Ogun state and I know how sizable your people's population there.
Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by payosehtor(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2016
kings09:
Yea. D same omenka dat won't speak against the murder of his ppl by fulani herdsmen cheesy. Omenka himself is a failure
Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by Kingbuhari(m): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2016
baybeeboi:

Why not pay salaries?

so if they build the cargo airport in far away sahara desert sokoto or in the middle of sambisa you will be happy bad belle people full everywhere... TUFIAKWA

Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by payosehtor(m): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2016
kings09:
Bros, you are helping me to retrospectively understand he is an Igedes who where not affected by the Fulinis attacks hence his silence and indifference to who ever challenged the attacks. NO WONDER!
Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by elopee3000(m): 11:01am On Nov 17, 2016
donphilopus:

We don't celebrate failures in APC. Omenka has never been seen on this forum supporting this man. He's not like those guys from the other side who would always support their own even if he's failing or has failed.
stop pretending omenka is not even from benue if we nigerians heard that german police killed one black african person we all will be swearing coursing german people then imagine fulani people will killing 300 people a day in benue state and the so called omenka will be defending the fulanis mr man use ur God giving brain
Re: Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom by ehinmowo: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2016
They prefer to build 400 mosques rather than building one airport

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide / Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. / Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.