Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Breaking News!! Nysc Dg Announces That There Will Be 2 Streams For 2016 Batch B - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Breaking News!! Nysc Dg Announces That There Will Be 2 Streams For 2016 Batch B (2980 Views)

NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage / NYSC 2018: Why There Will Be No Streams For Mobilisation This Year / NYSC Calender 2018 For Camping & POP of all streams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! Nysc Dg Announces That There Will Be 2 Streams For 2016 Batch B by Davegates: 11:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
The Director-General of the NYSC, Brigadier General Sulaiman Kazaure, has announced that there will Be 2 Streams (Stream 1 and Stream 2) For 2016 BATCH 'B' Corps Members

Here is the Official Statement From NYSC Official Facebook Page:-

2016 BATCH 'B': NYSC TO MOBILIZE ALL ELIGIBLE GRADUATES

The National Youth Service Corps has assured that all eligible graduates will be mobilized for the 2016 Batch 'B' service year.

The Director-General, Brigadier General Sulaiman Kazaure, gave the assurance during his maiden parley with the media in Abuja.

Kazaure said this followed a Federal Government's directive to that effect.

He said what was left of the provision made for mobilization of Corps members in the 2016 budget could only accommodate eighty-six thousand prospective Corps members.

The Director-General, however, added that following the federal government's intervention, all the one hundred and seventy thousand prospective Corps members that successfully registered online are now being processed for 2016 Batch 'B'.

"So far, we have received green light from the relevant government agencies to prepare for the mobilization of all qualified prospective Corps members.

"However, the limited cumulative capacity of the Orientation camps nationwide necessitates a second stream Orientation course for the 2016 Batch 'B' which is being planned for January 2017," he said.

Kazaure lamented the failure of some states and local governments to discharge their statutory obligations to the Scheme pointing out that their attitude resulted in the limited capacity and quality of facilities in most Orientation camps across the country.

The Director-General stressed that the provision of Orientation camp facilities and post-camp accommodation and transport of Corps members were among the responsibilities of states and local governments as spelt out in the NYSC Act.

Others he enumerated include logistics support for inspection of Corps locations, material support for community development service and security of Corps members.

He, therefore, appealed to states and local governments that are not discharging their statutory obligations to reconsider their stance and give their support towards the success of the Scheme's operations.

Source: http://www.naijalads.com.ng/2016/11/breaking-news-nysc-dg-announces-that.html and also NYSC Official Fb Page and Twitter Handle

Re: Breaking News!! Nysc Dg Announces That There Will Be 2 Streams For 2016 Batch B by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2016
Can you try to modify your post properly? please so it can be understandable and easy to read so that the mods might consider it for the front page...
Re: Breaking News!! Nysc Dg Announces That There Will Be 2 Streams For 2016 Batch B by Godwin16(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
Na wao.......Nysc
Re: Breaking News!! Nysc Dg Announces That There Will Be 2 Streams For 2016 Batch B by Godwin16(m): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
we have been home for one full year and now they are telling us January...... we are still waiting
Re: Breaking News!! Nysc Dg Announces That There Will Be 2 Streams For 2016 Batch B by Davegates: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
Funkeadeoye:
Can you try to modify your post properly? please so it can be understandable and easy to read so that the mods might consider it for the front page...

Dear, I posted and quoted NYSC word by word according to what they posted on their Official FB Page, the words in the post is exactly the words on their Fb Page, so to adjust it might mean misquoting what the NYSC DG said.
Re: Breaking News!! Nysc Dg Announces That There Will Be 2 Streams For 2016 Batch B by George22016(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
I pray to be in batch B
Re: Breaking News!! Nysc Dg Announces That There Will Be 2 Streams For 2016 Batch B by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 19, 2016
Davegates:

Dear, I posted and quoted NYSC word by word according to what they posted on their Official FB Page, the words in the post is exactly the words on their Fb Page, so to adjust it might mean misquoting what the NYSC DG said.

First off, I'm not your dear.

Secondly I was talking about making it more readable, like making the heading bold, highlighting some crucial points with bold or italics for others to see and want to comment.

Your post would have been on front page but you failed to organise your thread properly. Another fellow took your spot....
Re: Breaking News!! Nysc Dg Announces That There Will Be 2 Streams For 2016 Batch B by George22016(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2016
Funkeadeoye:

First off, I'm not your dear.

Secondly I was talking about making it more readable, like making the heading bold, highlighting some crucial points with bold or italics for others to see and want to comment.

Your post would have been on front page but you failed to organise your thread properly. Another fellow took your spot....

so what are u feeling like?Them ask you for explanation.since u know better create your own thread.all this mumu girls here sef
Re: Breaking News!! Nysc Dg Announces That There Will Be 2 Streams For 2016 Batch B by tetengi4life(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2016
congratulations to the serving and prospective corps members. for those of you that wish to engage in personal community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake should go through this thread. it contains free materials (project application letters, solicitation letters and procedures, project analysis etc) FREE OF CHARGE
https://www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made

It is from an award winning ex-corps member
Re: Breaking News!! Nysc Dg Announces That There Will Be 2 Streams For 2016 Batch B by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2016
George22016:

so what are u feeling like?Them ask you for explanation.since u know better create your own thread.all this mumu girls here sef

Please who are you? Are you the op? why don't you mind your business.....all this mumu and oversabis boys sef
Re: Breaking News!! Nysc Dg Announces That There Will Be 2 Streams For 2016 Batch B by Olan1y1: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
Copper weeee weeee weeee
Please, help to rebroadcast this:
_BlESSING TRAVELS AND TOURS LIMITED…the low-fare traveling agent you can trust... for coppers
2015/2016 BATCH-B NYSC ORIENTATION PROGRAMME
Home to Camp, a Journey of Fruitful End.
This organization is fully aware of your patience and heartily appreciate it beyond measures..
PRICE LIST
S/N STATE AMOUNT(₦)
1. ABIA 6,500
2. ADAMAWA 11, 500
3. AKWA IBOM 7, 500
4. ANAMBRA 5, 500
5. BAUCHI 9, 000
6. BAYELSA 6, 000
7. BENUE 7, 000
8. BORNO 13, 000
9. CROSS RIVER 9, 500
10. DELTA 4, 800
11. EDO 4, 000
12. EKITI --------
13. ENUGU 5, 800
14. GOMBE 9, 500
15. IMO 5, 800
16. JIGAWA 8, 700
17. KADUNA 7, 800
18. KANO 7, 800
19. KATSINA 8, 300
20. KEBBI 8, 500
21. KOGI 5, 000
22. KWARA 4, 000
23. LAGOS --------
24. NIGER 6, 500
25. NASSARAWA 7, 500
26. OGUN ------
27. ONDO ------
28. OSUN ------
29. OYO ------
30. PLATEAU 8, 000
31. RIVERS 7, 000
32. SOKOTO 8, 500
33. TARABA 12, 000
34. YOBE 11, 000
35. ZAMFARA 9, 000
36. F.C.T 7, 000
the NOTE:
1. All reservations and bookings will be closed by 12p:m on Wednesday, the 23rd of November, 2016.
2. All buses will leave LASU campus for their respective destination at exactly 8:30a:m except for Bornu, Taraba, Yobe and Adamawa buses that will leave earlier. PLEASE, NO AFRICAN TIME!
3. Payment for reservation and booking is either by cash at our office or a bank deposit into the company's account with its details as follows:
Come down with cash and collect your tickets......
To sum up, we urge you not to delay your reservation to hinder meaningful preservation.
Thanks for traveling with us.
For more information, please call any of the numbers below:
LoLADE: 09 035 3978 42
Focus: 0802 721 500
Olaniyi: 07088337244
OR
Visit us @ AJ center , Lagos State University, Ojo Campus, Lagos.........
Let's move together in 1 voice
Re: Breaking News!! Nysc Dg Announces That There Will Be 2 Streams For 2016 Batch B by Davegates: 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
George22016:

My Broda, I don't have her time. If i had it, i would have replied her but HONESTLY, I dont have time for people that talks like her!!!
Re: Breaking News!! Nysc Dg Announces That There Will Be 2 Streams For 2016 Batch B by kuchikau1: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
George22016:

Dem full nairaland, feeling like queen elizabeth. Stupid girls

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nysc Dg Announces That There Will Be 2 Streams For 2016 Batch B by kuchikau1: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Funkeadeoye:

Please who are you? Are you the op? why don't you mind your business.....all this mumu and oversabis boys sef
Let me see where this will lead u to...

Queen elizabeth...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nysc Dg Announces That There Will Be 2 Streams For 2016 Batch B by kuchikau1: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Davegates:

My Broda, I don't have her time. If i had it, i would have replied her but HONESTLY, I dont have time for people that talks like her!!!
Brother thank you very much for not having her time.
I must confess that some stupid guys make these girls feel as if they are queen elizabeth. The number of foolish guys that follows dem about, begging them is alarming and need to be called to order before the male gender becomes inferior.

They are all over nairaland and nigeria at large.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nysc Dg Announces That There Will Be 2 Streams For 2016 Batch B by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
kuchikau1:
Stupid yoruba idiot.
U type belive that ur useless body/beauty can fetch you any man/thing.

lol....grin grin So you are a bigot? How wonderful! undecided

Are you mad? or are you running mad? Which is it?

I can see that you are seriously pained... I know the economy is terrible, you don't have to pass the aggression to the sane people around, it's bad for your health you know.

Btw What did I say that got you so hyped up? Since when did you become the op? I was giving him an advise, you don't just meet a lady and start to refer to her as "dear". it's simple ethics and morals....oh I'm sorry, you seem not to understand that. 'cause if you did, you won't make such a vile and silly comment.

Jeez and you quoted me twice? shocked Lol! grin This recession sha, turning people insane gradually...grin
Re: Breaking News!! Nysc Dg Announces That There Will Be 2 Streams For 2016 Batch B by Davegates: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
kuchikau1:
Brother thank you very much for not having her time.
I must confess that some stupid guys make these girls feel as if they are queen elizabeth. The number of foolish guys that follows dem about, begging them is alarming and need to be called to order before the male gender becomes inferior.

They are all over nairaland and nigeria at large.

Lol grin Bro, Don't mind those insane guys that acts so sheepish when they see girls. Its lack of home training that makes some girls feel like what i don't know. Well i advice that girl to marry her dictionary to see the meaning of dear.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nysc Dg Announces That There Will Be 2 Streams For 2016 Batch B by kuchikau1: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Davegates:

Lol grin Bro, Don't mind those insane guys that acts so sheepish when they see girls. Its lack of home training that makes some girls feel like what i don't know. Well i advice that girl to marry her dictionary to see the meaning of dear.
She mistook you to be one of those guys singing her praise.
She will neva marry her dictionary. U no why? She belive her body is evrytin a man longs for.
Re: Breaking News!! Nysc Dg Announces That There Will Be 2 Streams For 2016 Batch B by kuchikau1: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Funkeadeoye:

lol....grin grin So you are a bigot? How wonderful! undecided

Are you mad? or are you running mad? Which is it?

I can see that you are seriously pained... I know the economy is terrible, you don't have to pass the aggression to the sane people around, it's bad for your health you know.

Btw What did I say that got you so hyped up? Since when did you become the op? I was giving him an advise, you don't just meet a lady and start to refer to her as "dear". it's simple ethics and morals....oh I'm sorry, you seem not to understand that. 'cause if you did, you won't make such a vile and silly comment.

Jeez and you quoted me twice? shocked Lol! grin This recession sha, turning people insane gradually...grin

Lets see where this leads u to.

I will neva waste my precious time on a gal like you.

Neva will I.
Re: Breaking News!! Nysc Dg Announces That There Will Be 2 Streams For 2016 Batch B by Olan1y1: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
IF NOT FOR COPPERS NO BLESSING!!!!!!! CoNFAMU On behalf of Blessing travels Agents.... We are saying A verybig thank you to Dos who could make it up with our bus Stream 1... nw u see u can tell other it's no delay..... dis is also going to the STREAM 11 coppers We are here to take you gyes to Camp.... once again thank you...... hopeing to Do business with you For contact and enquiry 07088337244...cush808@yahoo.com
Re: Breaking News!! Nysc Dg Announces That There Will Be 2 Streams For 2016 Batch B by tetengi4life(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Congratulations to the prospective and serving corps members. For those of you that wish to engage in personal community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake should go through this thread and you will find all the required steps and materials FREE OF CHARGE
https://www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made

(1) (Reply)

2012/2013 Industrial Training Payment By Siwes / Please On What Date Does Nysc Pay Allawee / Nysc Prospective Corpers Guide B00k & Corpers Story Book. Pdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.