Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:02 AM

Man Inhumanity To Man( From A Pain Heart) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Inhumanity To Man( From A Pain Heart) (489 Views)

Man Inhumanity To Man: Disturbing Photo Of Ikoku4-victims Of Police Brutality / Man From Year 2048, Comes Back With A Terrifying Warning For Humanity. / Man Inhumanity 'case Study Of First Bank Nigeria ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Inhumanity To Man( From A Pain Heart) by gabby227(m): 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
With sadness and luguburious in my heart am force to write this, when have we become animal that we can not use our God given brain to attend to issues. I read a topic concerning a 7 year old boy who was beaten to pulp and burnt to death. It actually pierce my heart I though a spear was struck directly to it.
Lagos have always been known as a land where evil prevail yet they possess a number if churches spread across its shores, of what use are those churches if they can not influence your lives positively. When I spin through the pics I saw mammoth crowd glancing hopelessly like a pile of refuse dump. Infact some were laughing. Where have our conscience gone to? Can you compare a bag of rice to human life not to talk more of cup of rice. Is it recession that have taken away our conscience that we can not reason like the human beings we call ourselves?
What is the difference between those that perpertract the act and the onlookers with boko haram in the north- they all have one aim to eradicate human life right? I pray those of you who witness the act but could do nothing to salve the innocent boy from visiting the underworld at his prococious age I pray you are not face with such predicament because karma awaits you all. Infact humanity disgust me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What It Means To Be Positive / Real Meaning Of "Living From Hand To Mouth" / OAU First Class Graduate Announced Dead On Convocation Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.