Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,920 members, 7,806,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Read Story Of Young Nigerian Over The Lagos Lynching Of "7 Year Old" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Read Story Of Young Nigerian Over The Lagos Lynching Of "7 Year Old" (976 Views)

Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested / White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo / 7 Charged With ‘murder’ For The Gruesome Lynching Of Military Officer In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Story Of Young Nigerian Over The Lagos Lynching Of "7 Year Old" by chrisfocus(m): 1:44am On Nov 17, 2016
ALSO

Another social commentator gave his two cents on the same issue. I'll share this screen shot from Instagram first. The comment is the lengthy last one of course.

Then I'll share the story—in screen shot as well from Twitter—of the young man who alleges he stays in the street and lost his brother to the said miscreants, as seen in his story.

At first I felt so bad, as I do not support jungle justice, let alone having it meted out on a minor.

As I type now I really do not know what to feel anymore on this.

Please Read On...

Re: Read Story Of Young Nigerian Over The Lagos Lynching Of "7 Year Old" by chrisfocus(m): 1:47am On Nov 17, 2016
Now to the young man's story...

Re: Read Story Of Young Nigerian Over The Lagos Lynching Of "7 Year Old" by chrisfocus(m): 1:50am On Nov 17, 2016
Cont'd...

Re: Read Story Of Young Nigerian Over The Lagos Lynching Of "7 Year Old" by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 17, 2016
This guy is not 7.. make una dey commot "7" for una headlines abeg.
Re: Read Story Of Young Nigerian Over The Lagos Lynching Of "7 Year Old" by Fantisha(m): 2:20am On Nov 17, 2016
I dont know what Nigeria is turning into.. ..
Re: Read Story Of Young Nigerian Over The Lagos Lynching Of "7 Year Old" by HtwoOw: 5:31am On Nov 17, 2016
Cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 oam4j

You pushed the 7 year old story to Fp it would be nice if you correct that mistake once and for all the boy was not 7 and didn't steal garri
Re: Read Story Of Young Nigerian Over The Lagos Lynching Of "7 Year Old" by Mynd44: 6:22am On Nov 17, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Na Wa Oh!!! Watch How Lagos Guy Beat Ashawao Over Payment Issue (video) / Policemen Shoot Protesting Chivita Limited Casual Workers, Kill Two / Lady Pours Acid On 17yr Old Girl She Said She Saw In Dream Snatch Her Hubby(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.