Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Things Your __heart__ Doesn’t Tell You About Marriage - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Things Your __heart__ Doesn’t Tell You About Marriage (508 Views)

6 Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Marriage Process In Hausa Land / What Did I Need To Know About Marriage From Your Tribe? / What Did I Need To Know About Marriage From Your Tribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Your __heart__ Doesn’t Tell You About Marriage by official2ak(m): 5:48am On Nov 17, 2016
The yoruba people live in the south western part of Nigeria. They number about thirty million people. The yoruba people are very ceremonies indeed, they celebrate every event from birth to grave. They are very lively and homogeneous. This write-up will focus on marriage ceremony among the yoruba people. Marriage is one of the important ceremonies in yorubaland. The people are traditionally polygamous in nature, except few of the educated elite who practice monogamy. Marriage ceremony itself can be divided into three stages. They are the pre-ceremony stage, the introduction and the actual marriage ceremony. Even those who ignore traditional marriage cannot but undergo certain traditional steps before their marriage can be........http://ngcnn..com/2016/08/marriage-ceremony-among-yoruba.html

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Interpret This Dream Please / This Is Amazing-holi Festival: 10 Incredible Pictures From The Hindu Celebration / What Would Integrating Be Like For Someone Who Was Raised Like I Was?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.